• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8636 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 114 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:45 GMT
#681
On January 12 2014 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Apparently i thought Cheesecake was town last game, i wasn't the driving force behind lynching Corazon and Artanis was an easy catch on N1. But in the end kush might misremember that game..

Apparently in Extractor trick in the end of D1 my scumreads were gumshoe and yamato. I think thrawn can tell more about this.

Also in other games kushm4sta has played with me my D1 reads have been terrible. He won't elaborate more though.

Ok, I don't know which games you are talking about but I will take your word for it I guess.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 17:46 GMT
#682
jat, you didn't quite grasp rayn's dripping sarcasm there, did you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:47 GMT
#683
On January 12 2014 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ofc i am. Why are people doubting it?

I just want to know if it is worthwhile to consider to elect you. Last post for now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:48 GMT
#684
On January 12 2014 02:46 marvellosity wrote:
jat, you didn't quite grasp rayn's dripping sarcasm there, did you

I obviously didn't. Maybe cause I am in a hurry right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:53 GMT
#685
I am a bit puzzled JAT. Why do you think i would possibly not want to run for mayor?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:56 GMT
#686
I have a couple of questions to kushm4sta:
1) How can you make statements like you did when you won't elaborate on them and/or openly admit you might be misremembering a game that ended like 24h ago (which makes me doubt you actually remember any game - which is quite clear as you claim yamato was my top scumreads in Extractor trick D1)? It's clear you don't even have a clue if my reads are good or bad on D1 in any game so why are you just discrediting me?
2) Earlier on you were vouching for thread play regarding reads and fishy behavior. Why did you ask me to not put our conversation in thread? What are you afraid of?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 18:00 GMT
#687
im really not interested in having this conversation..like at all
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 11 2014 18:05 GMT
#688
For those sending the same PM to everyone: if you are going to ask everyone the exact same questions you should just ask in the thread!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 18:18 GMT
#689
On January 12 2014 01:35 Xatalos wrote:
rayn: you never answered about why you would have blues claim to an unconfirmed Mayor. Why?

I really dislike BH's sudden switch from all-in on kush to supporting DrH. He claims to still lobby for lynching kush, but his attitude is different from Titanic II, where he went all-in on xigxag (a lurker). He's much less vocal about his preferred tunnel and partly drops it very suddenly. I disagree with his tunneling attitude in general, but more strongly I dislike his quick attitude switch and the weak conviction behind the original tunnel.

Aquanim looks shady from what little there is in his filter. He claims disinterest in becoming a Mayor, makes some general one-liner questions and then these:

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.


Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:22 Aquanim wrote:
Yeah OK lemme rephrase that. I don't think you wrote the post pregame, but it contains next to no commitments to what you think anybody's alignments are, which would make my read on you much more solid. Now if you're still playing games in PMs and trying to work out people's alingments, and you don't want to reveal your work yet, that's fine - but I'm hoping that sooner or later you will show your working, so to speak.


A really lackluster and factually false first argument, then a barely better follow-up. This is as non-committal as can be. I see this much more likely coming from scum than town. I had the impression that Aquanim was supposed to be good as town?

I also really dislike mkfuba07's entrance into the thread:

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 12:32 mkfuba07 wrote:
Hiya :D

I, as well, am not running for mayor.

If I had to vote now, it would likely be for DrH. At the moment it's much a gut feeling, but it was my thought before reading BH's PM. I like his promises if he is going to keep them, even though I'm sure they would be directed at me at some point because of the way I play. Now I just need to make sure I feel he's going to keep them.

BH, is there a reason you cut off a bit of your PM when you copied it?


This is an extremely safe opening post that doesn't really say anything. It looks constructed with a greeting, a short show of support for the most reasonable Mayor campaigner at the time, and a trivial question at the end. Then complete silence.

suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.


does any of this post matter at all?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 18:19 GMT
#690
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.
RIP Aaliyah
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 18:21 GMT
#691
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.
Writer@WriterYamato
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 18:23 GMT
#692
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.
RIP Aaliyah
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 18:25 GMT
#693
I don't mind the post at all, except the suchdoge bit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 18:26 GMT
#694
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

You can call him bad, but I know some of his thoughts about players in the game at least, and he seems inquisitive enough to people he might vote for mayor. Has he not PM'd you?
Writer@WriterYamato
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 18:29 GMT
#695
Nah, only marv and alakaslam have pmd me. oh and bh.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 18:31 GMT
#696
do you think you know at least one mafia already marv. who is it? you can tell me in pm if you think your case isn't full enough or something.
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 18:32 GMT
#697
I all catching up, did I miss like a dayvig or anything? Not really enough pages if I did...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 18:33 GMT
#698
No real idea yet. Need more people's to post about things :/

rayn and I have a funny idea about someone who hasn't posted yet, but we'll see :d
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 18:34 GMT
#699
No idea why I said "people's"

yuck
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 19:04 GMT
#700
On January 12 2014 03:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Nah, only marv and alakaslam have pmd me. oh and bh.


What's this about? We've exchanged several PM's already. You pretty much avoided answering anything though...... You refused to talk about your reads or your policy. And now you just forgot? How is that even possible?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1118
ComeBackTV 360
SteadfastSC334
TaKeTV 307
LamboSC2245
Rex124
IndyStarCraft 74
EnkiAlexander 40
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 334
LamboSC2 245
ProTech145
Rex 124
IndyStarCraft 74
BRAT_OK 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39931
Shuttle 2713
Horang2 884
Bisu 882
Mini 734
Jaedong 732
EffOrt 656
Light 518
Soma 397
Hyuk 344
[ Show more ]
BeSt 332
firebathero 322
Stork 273
Snow 192
ZerO 164
Zeus 154
Rush 153
ggaemo 140
Last 93
Leta 86
Pusan 75
Killer 70
sorry 67
hero 65
Sharp 49
Mong 39
Mind 38
Shinee 29
soO 28
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Free 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 20
Yoon 18
Terrorterran 17
HiyA 16
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7514
qojqva1596
Dendi922
Fuzer 141
420jenkins92
Counter-Strike
markeloff153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2023
crisheroes1109
XaKoH 182
Other Games
gofns33496
singsing2307
olofmeister1246
B2W.Neo1070
Mlord266
DeMusliM174
Hui .154
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King80
QueenE71
ToD22
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1896
League of Legends
• Jankos2268
• Nemesis1852
• TFBlade880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 22m
Stellar Fest
23h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.