• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6549 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 114 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 15:44 GMT
#641
On January 12 2014 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
Who would you lynch kush?


jat, wos, maybe bh. So many people haven't said anything yet though.
No idea if you are scummy marv, because you've done shit all in the thread.

If you want a lazy policy lynch like captobv, there many posters with similarly little content.
capt obv-tstbs
I can't imagine a scum actually opening like capt obv, unless they were TRYING to look tooscummytobescum. And I don't think most people do that.

oh wait i can see the future and i just know you are going to ask why for my scumreads...
jat-
the new site-wide scum meta is to defend kush, which he did immediately.
he doesnt look super townie which he normally does
On January 11 2014 09:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 11 2014 09:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Make me mayor and I'll lynch kush d1.

/thread

Why don't you wait and see how he plays first? What's with all the people deciding to policy lynch that early in the game without even considering the play of the person in question...


Marv will you try to be elected?

I'll run for mayor if/when I find a candidate I want to lynch or I think town is going full on dumbo.

Keep in mind that the mayor has more power than deciding the Day1 lynch.

cool story
Whenever you find a quote you can say "cool story" to, the poster is probably scum.
~~~~~~~~

WoS
keeps asking about things that townies don't even care about. He engages in endless policy discussion, never giving his opinion on anything other than he doens't know if BH is town.
On January 11 2014 15:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
DrH can I ask you specifically about your 'pressure hammer' strategy: how do you expect to deal with Suspect 'C' regarding pressuring them if they avoid you if they simply fuck off and don't return, rather than attempt to give you a defense and fail?


On January 11 2014 17:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
The only thing I'm curious about regarding BH is who he chose to PM, and why specifically those people. I don't really have much reason not to consider him town at the moment.


On January 11 2014 16:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am actually interested in other people's thoughts on this matter: would it simply be enough to give the mayor role to someone who was theoretically confirmed town but may or may not use the role to great effect?

~~~~~~~

BH - anti connection with my other scumreads but his early push on me makes no sense, considering my uncanny scumminess in extractor. And I know scum BH likes to appear super active.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 15:49 GMT
#642
Kush

Im in agreement with JAT actually.

Me + MArv still tossing this one up but I noted the same thing.

Personally I did not care for him stating explictly he wouldnt initiate conversations either.
This sets a negative atmosphere towards communication with JAT. Its a PM game; dont like it, dont sign up.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 15:50 GMT
#643
kush:
The second quote of WoS is one ofthe best questions in thread imo.
I wouldn't be to worried about justanothertownie, he is most likely quite obvious town if he is town. He is quite a slow starter.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 15:53 GMT
#644
I think who BH sent the PM to is the least important aspect of that whole thing. Scum would never reveal themselves in who they are sending the PM to, because it's something that is so easy to control.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 15:54 GMT
#645
But he may be able to deduce something from BH's thought process with the answer he gives kush.

Your point about jat defending you is actually quite decent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 15:54 GMT
#646
On January 12 2014 00:53 kushm4sta wrote:
I think who BH sent the PM to is the least important aspect of that whole thing. Scum would never reveal themselves in who they are sending the PM to, because it's something that is so easy to control.

I auto-assumed he sent the PMs to everyone?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 15:55 GMT
#647
So did I, but I think thrawn (?) said he didn't receive one
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 16:00 GMT
#648
The thing that sucks about making rayn mayor is he is really bad at d1. He is best at analyzing the consistency in someone's reads, but you can't really do that yet d1.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 16:00 GMT
#649
I think the exact opposite, I think rayn is strongest on day 1.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 16:01 GMT
#650
*really bad at making reads d1. still good for all the activity he usually spurs
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 16:01 GMT
#651
Again disagree, I think rayn's day 1 reads are generally really good.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 16:06 GMT
#652
BH said he PM'd everyone but 3-10 people.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:12 GMT
#653
I am here for maybe 1 hour before I have to leave for ~ 3 hours again to travel. After that I will be fully available for a longer timer. I will try to catch up for now. If there are any important things to look at more closely point me to it.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 16:13 GMT
#654
On January 12 2014 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
I am here for maybe 1 hour before I have to leave for ~ 3 hours again to travel. After that I will be fully available for a longer timer. I will try to catch up for now. If there are any important things to look at more closely point me to it.

This page

top

is a read from Kush regarding you.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 16:14 GMT
#655
kush for mayor.
because rayn sucks d1. he never gets nk early because his reads early reads are always so wrong.
because drH, there's nothing behind his try hard.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 16:16 GMT
#656
On January 12 2014 01:14 kushm4sta wrote:
kush for mayor.
because rayn sucks d1. he never gets nk early because his reads early reads are always so wrong.
because drH, there's nothing behind his try hard.

im town bish

vote me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 11 2014 16:19 GMT
#657
Anyways.. im keen for some thoughts outside rayn/marv on this.

00:10] <Mocsta> Xat responds to Rayn... regarding the same post captain obvious did
[00:10] <Mocsta> Xat: "What if the Mayor is scum? Then all the blues are dead....."
[00:10] <Mocsta> Cap+Obv: "Revealing all the blue roles to someone who's alignment we do not know is a very bad idea!"
[00:10] <Mocsta> to me.. completely different tones
[00:10] <Mocsta> in comparison, cap obv looks very scummy to me
[00:11] <Mocsta> cap obv is being condescending
[00:11] <Mocsta> xat is deprecating
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:21 GMT
#658
On January 12 2014 01:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
I am here for maybe 1 hour before I have to leave for ~ 3 hours again to travel. After that I will be fully available for a longer timer. I will try to catch up for now. If there are any important things to look at more closely point me to it.

This page

top

is a read from Kush regarding you.

You call that a read? Maybe have a look at my last game where I got in a huge fight with bugs about the same topic. We can look at his actual play (which based on this read on me is pretty bad I admit especially because he knows I defended him last game) before deciding to policy lynch him, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 16:22 GMT
#659
I also never look super townie Day1 wtf...
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 16:24 GMT
#660
kush i am genuinely interested. Can you show me a game besides BttB where my early reads have been terrible?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 150
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1457
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3104
shahzam589
JimRising 344
C9.Mang0180
B2W.Neo175
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.