• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 114 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 19:15 GMT
#261
On January 11 2014 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 03:25 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, I've never played in a PM game as scum (only in a semi-PM game as town). Aren't PM's a pretty big advantage for town since it's a pain to fabricate PM's?

yes they are.


I hope I roll town then :D Blue would be best. I've played like 10 games and I've only been blue in a themed game where everyone was blue (and my role was relatively weak). Well, I guess I was blue in Nuclear Mafia as well, but I completely misused my role (as did others with the same weird role).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 19:18 GMT
#262
It'll be interesting to play my first Mayor game (as well as my first full PM game). I doubt I have the ability to rule over town right now, but maybe some day
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 19:30:03
January 10 2014 19:27 GMT
#263
On January 11 2014 04:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 11 2014 03:25 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, I've never played in a PM game as scum (only in a semi-PM game as town). Aren't PM's a pretty big advantage for town since it's a pain to fabricate PM's?

yes they are.


I hope I roll town then :D Blue would be best. I've played like 10 games and I've only been blue in a themed game where everyone was blue (and my role was relatively weak). Well, I guess I was blue in Nuclear Mafia as well, but I completely misused my role (as did others with the same weird role).

Oh yeah! Let me go read up who you were again XD

"Immune one"

I was blue that game and the night before it would have finally been effective I was war protestered.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 19:37 GMT
#264
Maybe I'll try to refrain from unnecessary role claiming this time around
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 20:02 GMT
#265
/replace
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:32 GMT
#266
We need +1 to run host set up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 20:46 GMT
#267
On January 11 2014 05:32 Koshi wrote:
We need +1 to run host set up.

Was host setup 25?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#268
30
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 21:06 GMT
#269
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 10 2014 21:41 GMT
#270
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course
RIP Aaliyah
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 21:43 GMT
#271
On January 11 2014 06:06 LSB wrote:
30

im confused. is the game not full?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 10 2014 21:45 GMT
#272
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course

Now the only question that remains is - should a corgi really be classified as a dog? I have doubts about that.

Hopeless you can still join I think.
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 10 2014 21:46 GMT
#273
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course


not me

such jerk
Wow
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 21:46 GMT
#274
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course

Do you want a pit bull Labrador mix? And a pointer?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 21:49 GMT
#275
On January 11 2014 06:46 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 06:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 11 2014 04:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?

i like all dogs of course


not me

such jerk

very owned. much hate. poor doge.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 21:49 GMT
#276
if i can /in i'd like to

/in????
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#277
I'm sure that'll be fine dear.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 22:09 GMT
#278
Thanks Hopeless1der!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 22:17 GMT
#279
yay!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 23:01:05
January 10 2014 23:00 GMT
#280
Night 0

My hands 'round your throat
If I kill you now, well, they will never know
Wake me up if I'm sleeping
By the look in your eyes I know the time's nearly come
Wake me up 'cause I'm dreaming
Well, they'll never believe what's been happening here
But caught in my mind there's a way to get out


Please do not post or PM until game start, the game will begin in one hour. No actions will occur night zero

Mod Note
This game will be heavily moderated. Warnings will be sent out via PM frequently to any parties involved. Please remember, do not use personal attacks in your arguments, for example
LSB is incredibly stupid, that post was horrible and can only mean he is mafia

is unacceptable. Instead, it would be better to phrase it like
LSB’s post has faulty logic, it seems like he is trying to make something out of nothing so I believe he is mafia

All parties in an argument will be warned, so even if you think you are right, don’t respond with spite
Any players that are not in the game (IE dead) will be reported for violating any of the TL 10 Commandments should they do so in thread
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 27
JYJ 27
soO 25
Bale 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu313
Other Games
Beastyqt475
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
Trikslyr61
TKL 59
C9.Mang052
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 72
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 11
• FirePhoenix10
• 80smullet 5
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 10m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.