• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 114 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 10:53 GMT
#221
Hi it's 3 am and what is tlmafia?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 13:14 GMT
#222
On January 10 2014 15:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Earn your blueness by becoming a Mayor!


Sounds like a plan

Hm. On the other hand, I'm not one of the most skilled players in this game, so maybe not..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 16:27 GMT
#223
On January 10 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 04:00 mkfuba07 wrote:
/in plz

Missing this one LSB?

Thanks

On January 10 2014 17:14 Koshi wrote:
Could we have a resolution period for 1 hour in the night? So it's 1 AM for CET and you don't need to post right around the deadline your final reads, you got a full hour. So much better. Because I am going to roll inventor again. And I need shenanigans.

The reason why I don't want to include a resolution period is to encourage blue snipes, and discourage night action based plans.

You can still post at 1 minute before the deadline (just watch the TL clock). I will not accept actions submitted at 1:00 AM CET exact.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 16:29 GMT
#224
Basically resolution period is really dumb in PM games. You can just PM your top townread your actions.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 16:57 GMT
#225
Ohyeah smart rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 10 2014 16:59 GMT
#226
best things about these games is feeling really left out because no one is pming you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:00 GMT
#227
Just got to initiate the PMing in that case. You can endlessly PM people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 17:01 GMT
#228
On January 11 2014 01:59 kushm4sta wrote:
best things about these games is feeling really left out because no one is pming you


forever alone
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 10 2014 17:01 GMT
#229
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 10 2014 17:04 GMT
#230
On January 11 2014 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.

Maybe I'll do the same.
+ Show Spoiler +
And then end up not PMing with anyone all game because people don't value my opinion as much as, say, a marv
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 10 2014 17:15 GMT
#231
I'm actually pretty hyped for this game. I don't really have a PMing plan, I'll figure it out as I go I guess
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:22 GMT
#232
I still haven't been in an impressive BH is town game. Will it happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 10 2014 17:28 GMT
#233
On January 11 2014 02:22 Koshi wrote:
I still haven't been in an impressive BH is town game. Will it happen?


The response to your question is categorically yes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:31 GMT
#234
Balance Changes
  • Mayor chooses Bodyguards
  • Roleblocks on night actions are notified (however if you do not preform a night action you will not be notified if you do get roleblocked)
  • Mad Hatter role added
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:32 GMT
#235
On January 11 2014 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 10 2014 17:32 GMT
#236
Good thing I caught one of the balance changes in time, it would have broken then game T_T
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 17:45 GMT
#237
^ Can somebody smart explain it to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 10 2014 17:54 GMT
#238
I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that bodyguards were randomly selected from VTs before, meaning that they were confirmed town and also confirmed VT
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#239
Blazinghand you can PM me your breadcrumbs when the game starts.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#240
what if i'm vt
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.