• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6449 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 114 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#241
I guess only the Mayor will know who the Bodyguards are, though? And the Bodyguards can also be scum?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 17:59 GMT
#242
On January 11 2014 02:58 Blazinghand wrote:
what if i'm vt

Doesn't matter. crumb vt!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 10 2014 18:01 GMT
#243
On January 11 2014 02:58 Xatalos wrote:
I guess only the Mayor will know who the Bodyguards are, though? And the Bodyguards can also be scum?

No, I think bodyguards will be announced at the start of Day 2.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 18:02 GMT
#244
On January 11 2014 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 02:58 Xatalos wrote:
I guess only the Mayor will know who the Bodyguards are, though? And the Bodyguards can also be scum?

No, I think bodyguards will be announced at the start of Day 2.


That's a death sentence then... Unless the Mayor is scum or misguided...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#245
or scum look sufficiently townie? it's only n1 after all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 18:08 GMT
#246
How does lynching works here?

Day 1 the Mayor decides the lynch.
Following days it is normal lynch except when the Mayor is voting for the guy with 50% of the votes, then the day ends and the guy is lynched.

Like that? looks kinda messy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 18:10 GMT
#247
On January 11 2014 03:03 marvellosity wrote:
or scum look sufficiently townie? it's only n1 after all


Hm, maybe so.

By the way, how long is the time period for electing a Mayor? Does D1 start after that or is the election part of D1?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 10 2014 18:17 GMT
#248
On January 11 2014 02:01 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I probably won't initiate any PMing this game. I'll just trust that people want to PM me first. Then if they don't I'll complain in the thread about it.

Hm, good to know. I won't initiate many conversations either but because of different reasons. I think it is hard enough to manage the thread and filters without having to pm a shitload of people while doing so. I will respond to people but I will pm people first only if I have a very specific reason to do so or if I really respect their opinion and want to know it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 18:22 GMT
#249
I'll PM only my scumbuddies.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 10 2014 18:25 GMT
#250
By the way, I've never played in a PM game as scum (only in a semi-PM game as town). Aren't PM's a pretty big advantage for town since it's a pain to fabricate PM's?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 10 2014 18:26 GMT
#251
/confirm

I know the election is part of D1, but I'm not sure when the election ends, since the mayor we elect also has to choose the D1 lynch.

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places around, right? Or are they stuck where you place them originally?

Never trust a skinny innkeeper
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 10 2014 18:26 GMT
#252
Mayor can hammer? Mayor should be whoever the most reliable scumhunter in the game is, if they prove their mettle day 1. I'd like to see pressure and cases get formed and the votes going toward whoever is making the most sense, that way the hammer power ends up in the hands of someone who will use it. That can put a lot of pressure on people to respond the way town wants to accusations, you can't ignore the hot seat or deflect if you're threatened with a hammer.
RIP Aaliyah
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 18:30 GMT
#253
Duuuuuuuude

I got almost liked pull an d all nighter

If I am derpisticua in the first of the this game it is because I decides I will only count votes because never can't do that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 18:45:43
January 10 2014 18:41 GMT
#254
On January 11 2014 03:08 Koshi wrote:
How does lynching works here?

Day 1 the Mayor decides the lynch.
Following days it is normal lynch except when the Mayor is voting for the guy with 50% of the votes, then the day ends and the guy is lynched.

Like that? looks kinda messy.

That is correct. If follows a majority lynch system. Should it reach the end of the day with no majority, a no lynch will be decided instead. The mayor can be considered a tiebreaker

On January 11 2014 03:26 mkfuba07 wrote:
/confirm

I know the election is part of D1, but I'm not sure when the election ends, since the mayor we elect also has to choose the D1 lynch.

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places around, right? Or are they stuck where you place them originally?


Election for mayorship will be by instant majority, however upon the end of the day if no majority is decided, the person with the highest vote (first) will be the mayor

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 18:42 GMT
#255
On January 11 2014 03:41 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 03:08 Koshi wrote:
How does lynching works here?

Day 1 the Mayor decides the lynch.
Following days it is normal lynch except when the Mayor is voting for the guy with 50% of the votes, then the day ends and the guy is lynched.

Like that? looks kinda messy.

That is correct. If follows a majority lynch system. Should it reach the end of the day with no majority, a no lynch will be decided instead. The mayor can be considered a tiebreaker

Hijole I hope I roll scum
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 10 2014 18:44 GMT
#256
On January 11 2014 03:26 mkfuba07 wrote:
/confirm

I know the election is part of D1, but I'm not sure when the election ends, since the mayor we elect also has to choose the D1 lynch.

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places around, right? Or are they stuck where you place them originally?


You have been in a mayor game before dear ;p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 18:45 GMT
#257
On January 11 2014 03:25 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, I've never played in a PM game as scum (only in a semi-PM game as town). Aren't PM's a pretty big advantage for town since it's a pain to fabricate PM's?

yes they are.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 18:50:59
January 10 2014 18:49 GMT
#258
Well maybe I wanna roll town then I don't know

LSB gimme whatever you wa-

Oh yeah

Hey but dude I want to roll third party

That would be sikkk

Roll impossible role
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 10 2014 18:54 GMT
#259
On January 11 2014 03:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 03:26 mkfuba07 wrote:
/confirm

I know the election is part of D1, but I'm not sure when the election ends, since the mayor we elect also has to choose the D1 lynch.

Mad Hatter can move the bombs he places around, right? Or are they stuck where you place them originally?


You have been in a mayor game before dear ;p

I thought I was, but I can't remember it. I was just trying to respond to Xatalos' questions ^^

And thanks for clearing it up for me LSB.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2014 19:11 GMT
#260
Hey DR Helvetia

Do you hate corgis now?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc749
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9545
Livibee205
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18m
Afreeca Starleague
18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.