• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 184 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 21:25 GMT
#1361
Grackaroni are you thinking of playing this game at all or are you just going to... idk.. hang around?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:27 GMT
#1362
On December 12 2013 06:18 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 06:15 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 06:04 Xatalos wrote:
Hmmm.

That was a mess of a deadline. I'm sure the vote swings tell something though (unlike with a Alakaslam lynch).

So do you or do you not think vayne is mafia? Or wtf is this about?


Not really at the moment.
So then what makes you think all the vote swings @ the deadline mean something?


It's always suspicious when someone never (or barely) mentions a player before and then eagerly jumps on the bandwagon.

For example, Artanis and purple.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:30 GMT
#1363
But if we were lynching Alakaslam, it wouldn't really matter, since everyone agreed that he should be lynched anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 21:33 GMT
#1364
On December 12 2013 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni are you thinking of playing this game at all or are you just going to... idk.. hang around?

I've got things I need to get done for tonight but you should expect more from me tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 21:35 GMT
#1365
On December 12 2013 06:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:54 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 kushm4sta wrote:
##unvote
##vote speghetti
On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

what happened?
Kush, please answer this when you return.


Just to add to this. I just reread your filter and I have no idea how you ended up w/ your vote on spag.

On December 11 2013 23:58 kushm4sta wrote:
that case was too fucked up for speghetti to be scum I think

On December 12 2013 00:02 kushm4sta wrote:
I think scum are going to make more obvious cases and attack generalized scumtells, like wishy washiness. Or they would go after players like alakaslam or purple (easy targets). Speghetti's case is just odd and I can't see scum ever making it.

On December 12 2013 01:48 kushm4sta wrote:
rayn i see what you are saying about spaghetti. i think he is just off this game. He already said he's not invested yet. My read is pretty thin so it's more of a hunch.

Anyone read corazon's last post? The ratio of size to content of that post is the highest in the game.

On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
Show nested quote +
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

Why did you defend him so much and then vote him?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 21:36 GMT
#1366
I don't think purple comes out suspicious of voting for Spag. He clearly wanted to lynch Cora and consolidated on a target he felt was more scummy. I liked his thought process on what he said about Cora, especially about the notes.

Artanis on the other hand... The first notion of Spag in his filter is the second last post of his before the vote.. This:
On December 11 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus

While I like who you voted, I would like to hear the reasons why you voted for him. Not to be a buzzkill, but preferably in a serious manner.

I am pretty sure Artanis is scum. He's far better than this as town.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 11 2013 21:40 GMT
#1367
On December 11 2013 02:07 Spaghetticus wrote:
You must understand, as I'm only going to say this once more. I'm hardly reading what they say about you. I'm reading your responses. They are giving me scumchills. Stop defending yourself by slinging mud on your assailants as it's not at all relevant to my perspective and it's doing you no favours. All I see is someone who has not done any townwork who is showing no intention of doing anything but making other look more scummy than themselves despite the lack of scumsign. Calm yourself. Use reasoning. Be useful.


How is this thought process good. He thinks my responses are scummy yet doesn't try to see why I would respond like that. He just says they are scummy without looking at the big picture.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 11 2013 21:41 GMT
#1368
Oh you were talking about purple. Sorry Rayn
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 11 2013 21:42 GMT
#1369
I need to go study for my math final. I will probably not be able to post until 2 hours before the deadline tomorrow between studying, work, and actually taking the math final.

However, my schedule should free up after the math final and I will start taking notes and playing the game better.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:54 GMT
#1370
On December 12 2013 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think purple comes out suspicious of voting for Spag. He clearly wanted to lynch Cora and consolidated on a target he felt was more scummy. I liked his thought process on what he said about Cora, especially about the notes.

Artanis on the other hand... The first notion of Spag in his filter is the second last post of his before the vote.. This:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus

While I like who you voted, I would like to hear the reasons why you voted for him. Not to be a buzzkill, but preferably in a serious manner.

I am pretty sure Artanis is scum. He's far better than this as town.


Hm, okay. I also liked purple's post about VA.

I'm sure there are other players whose voting patterns are suspicious. You mentioned Grackaroni. Corazon basically hammered Spag to protect himself... Although Corazon did call Spag scummy early in the game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 22:02 GMT
#1371
To be clear we don't have time to waste on alakaslam now so I'm ignoring him from now on scum or not. Real game starts after the flip tomorrow, see you then.
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 22:28 GMT
#1372
On December 12 2013 07:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
To be clear we don't have time to waste on alakaslam now so I'm ignoring him from now on scum or not. Real game starts after the flip tomorrow, see you then.

I have to question whether or not this is personal.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 12 2013 00:09 GMT
#1373
On December 12 2013 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think purple comes out suspicious of voting for Spag. He clearly wanted to lynch Cora and consolidated on a target he felt was more scummy. I liked his thought process on what he said about Cora, especially about the notes.

Artanis on the other hand... The first notion of Spag in his filter is the second last post of his before the vote.. This:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 08:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 11 2013 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Spaghetticus...

Your handle, coupled with your posts this time about, remind me of the stuff I would gladly remove from my freezer, before I discovered I was a celiac...

I never liked my food frozen, however. See, I was loth to use a microwave for this reason.

Time... To burn. Fires of the Titanic, unite!


##Vote: Spaghetticus

While I like who you voted, I would like to hear the reasons why you voted for him. Not to be a buzzkill, but preferably in a serious manner.

I am pretty sure Artanis is scum. He's far better than this as town.

Hey I'm back, also this is wrong. I mentioned him earlier.
On December 11 2013 05:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I think Grack is too dumb to be scum. No sane scum would try to go after Rayn right now. He's wrong about Xatalos but I like the point on Spaghetticus in that he seems to try to look like he's contributing without contributing. In LXIII I instantly had a rock solid town read on him because he was too paranoid about everyone and mistrusting everything. The post Grack quoted of him shows a completely different approach to the game than he had in LXIII. Instead of being full of uncertainty and paranoia, he assaults Corazon and calls him bad rather than scum. He's being more carefree this game and overall less suspicious. Dun like it.

This was before anyone was on spaghetti, but the attempt at misrepresenting my filter is appreciated.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 12 2013 00:13 GMT
#1374
Also we should lynch Xatalos D2 for realsies. Already said why he's scum many times. Please sheep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 12 2013 01:59 GMT
#1375
On December 12 2013 06:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:54 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 kushm4sta wrote:
##unvote
##vote speghetti
On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

what happened?
Kush, please answer this when you return.


blame rayn
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 12 2013 02:24 GMT
#1376
BREAKING NEWS

Pandain has been replaced.

Everyone say hi to Coagulation!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 02:42 GMT
#1377
Apologies for the Day 1. We really lynched spaghetti? I think we are being a little too harsh if we are willing to lynch off an active poster for failing to post results so early. He had very unique (and wrong) conclusions, but it was pretty obvious he was genuinely trying to help at least the atmosphere.

On December 11 2013 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i am steering the town into lynching you because you have made 70 posts that say absolutely nothing. All you have to say is someone is mafia because of some assumed connection because they tried to guess someone's identity. Every other post you have made is an OMGUS to call out people who are telling you to go scumhunt or telling you why your logic does not make sense. You are not really trying to find mafia and your attitude towards people in this game gives out you are working under fear, pressure, insecureness and inherent guilt.

##Vote: Spaghetticus


I think this sum's up how aggressively we are approaching scumhunting. Picking apart what people say to get reads is fine, but concluding that everything a person says that doesn't resolve in a red read is quite vicious, and I think it's detrimental for players when we want them to be open about their posts. Forcing questions and re-establishing scum-hunting lines are great for a distracted an inactive town, but I think we've established that everyone here is willing to try, and scum is willing to post as well.

Repeatedly harping on people for content and reads stalls thread discussion rather then promoting it. Trust town to reach it's conclusions eventually. The enviroment is becoming so negative that I don't think Spaghetti felt comfortable being free with hisposts, when he really should have no such inhibitions as a townie.

Let's minimize the Spaghettis and be a little more lenient with our pace. I can't imagine what you guys start posting like when it's down to the wire if that was the day 1 atmosphere.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 03:13 GMT
#1378
Is there a day 1 voting list? I can't seem to find it.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 12 2013 03:15 GMT
#1379
Final Day 1 Votecount

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 12 2013 03:18 GMT
#1380
sup guys
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.