• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8939 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 184 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 20:57 GMT
#1321
JarJar i actually am pretty sure i get the logic behind the second quote. I'd still like vayne to answer it.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 20:57 GMT
#1322
no, it is because rayn and kush claim to be able to read me. I welcome being lynched just so that they know they can't
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 20:58 GMT
#1323
On December 12 2013 05:57 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:48 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least Vayne was able to say he thinks me and kush are scum.
Spag didn't get that far with ~100 posts.
Yeah, after Vayne was close to getting lynched, he dedided to start playing the game. Even though he told us he wasn't gonna do anything else besides try to get slam lynched.

Actually he didn't really start playing rofl.
He threw a personal attack on me and idk what to kush.

Yeah, no clue why he chose you and kush and not me when all 3 of us pointed out his contradiction. Kush hadn't even voted for him yet.

I am pretty sure why he chose me, as either alignment. Because he is either frustrated with me or if he's scum he has to. kush probably because usually Vayne goes with "the first guy who accuses me with nonsense is scum" as town. So again, either town or mimicing his town play. Nothing alignment indicative. I usually leave Vayne be for D1 as it's a crapshoot because you can't really tell his alignment on D1..

yes/no question. Do you think you can confidently read VA before deadline D2?

yes
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 20:58 GMT
#1324
On December 12 2013 05:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
no, it is because rayn and kush claim to be able to read me. I welcome being lynched just so that they know they can't

I have never claimed to be able to read you on D1, and i am not doing it now either.
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 20:58 GMT
#1325
On December 12 2013 03:36 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Also, I think this is a slip:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.



Then when rayn calls him out about it, he says:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this

In this game the thread sentiment actually suggests vigi's WILL shoot useless people. Let's consider a scenario where you are scum.

If Slam is scum you:
1) can reasonably assume a vigi will shoot him on N1 anyways so
2) when you lynch him instead you gain towncredit
3) even if you don't succeed, you gain town credit when he flips red
4) you don't need to contribute anything useful

If Slam is town you:
1) can't be held responsible for anything scummy because it's a pro-town thing to suggest a policy lynch on him anyways
2) you don't need to contribute anything useful

So, why again is it unreasonable to assume you would vouch for his lynch as mafia?


because I would never, ever help town get rid of somebody so detrimental to town. He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever? I could just sheep you on spag or something dumb like that. I know exactly what it looks like.

Fair enough, just wanted to be sure what you meant.
Are you suggesting Spaghetticus is town?


Yea he was one of the first to want to lynch Slam so I have him as town until further notice.


A few moments earlier when kush asked him what he thought of spag and cora, he refused to answer. Why not say you have a townread on someone that is picking up votes? It only became something he was willing to discuss to cover up his slip.


and yes I realize that this likely makes spag town.

And the last part of the Vayne Case. How does he know that scum could just sheep the Spag vote w/o knowing what spags alignment is?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 20:59 GMT
#1326
and i can easily explain what you just quoted, another stupid non-contradiction. Nobody in their right mind is gonna bus day 1 unless you are grack/mocsta and legit hate playing with eachother. He was bussed in portal on like what? day 4/5?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1327
i failed to get alakaslam lynched so whatever. didn't do my job as town this game
I come in for the scraps
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1328
BREAKING NEWS

Pandain is being replaced.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1329
On December 12 2013 05:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:52 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:49 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:41 Xatalos wrote:
I really don't like the Spag wagon. It has both Artanis and purple... And neither of them provided any reasoning for voting him.

The problem is not the voters. I have the same problem (well not really with purple, as he basically chose between spag/vayne)...

It's that Spag is so fucking scummy and the evidence is far better than on vayne.


I'm not still sure why VA is #2 in votes. Apparently he contradicted himself, but why is he scum just for that? It's not like he needed to talk about how he'd love to NK / lynch Alakaslam.

Yes he needed, did you read?
I confronted him about his thoughts on lynching Slam.


I read through pretty fast. Gonna reread that portion.

ALso this:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 04:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Here is another one.
On December 11 2013 13:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
I hope he flips town so I am actually justified in saying that he is hindering the game. If he's scum he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Read that portal game by greymist if you want to see how hard it is to lynch this guy as scum. His entire team bussed him and he still barely got lynched. nuff said.

On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.

... i really don't get it.. i really don't...



................. Okay.

It seems like rayn forced VA into this situation where he started to contradict himself. I take it back that it would be unnecessary for him to post this stuff. Clearly there's something wrong with his mindset.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1330
We bussed in Golden sun lol
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1331
On December 12 2013 05:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
and i can easily explain what you just quoted, another stupid non-contradiction. Nobody in their right mind is gonna bus day 1 unless you are grack/mocsta and legit hate playing with eachother. He was bussed in portal on like what? day 4/5?

right.. i figured ^^
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 20:35:19
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1332
I NIGHT



The other party guests had voted Spaghetticus to fetch the beer on account of him being the smelliest one in the room. Not because he was a Zerg, or anything - everyone knows town is actually worse than a random number generator at lynching scum. No, it was because he smelled bad and knew where they kept the beer on the Titanic.

Back when Sentinel and his buddies ran the ship, they loved to get piss-drunk to see where they would end up when they woke the next morning. Of course, he and his... relatives, I guess? - all of them had the same name, at any rate - anyways, they - had gone and started a global war. So the family of Aquanim now continued the tradition of binge drinking, with each Aquanim more inebriated than his father.

But duty calls, and Spaghetticus first made a stop to the bathroom.

He went into the bathroom to take a piss. While his stream tricked down, he noticed a shadow looming in front of him. He turned his head and saw a redneck look down, nod his head appreciatively, then look him in the eye.

"Mighty fine set you got there, stranger."

"Thanks... but uh, could you turn around for a bit? People lookin' at me like that gives me the jitters."

"'Fraid I can't do that, son."

Before he could say another word, a Zergling sank its teeth into Spaghetticus's arm.

"Too bad it's all goin' to waste. Finish him, boy."

Spaghetticus the Civilian has died!

It is now Night 1. Send night actions to [UoN]Sentinel and Aquanim.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 21:00 GMT
#1333
On December 12 2013 05:54 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 05:53 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:51 Corazon wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:51 Xatalos wrote:
On December 12 2013 05:43 Corazon wrote:
Xatalos do you believe in any of the accusations you make?


?

Do you have some sort of win-con to call everyone scum?


Do you have some sort of a win-con to call scum everyone who call you scum?

Well seeing as everyone has taken a shot at me this game, I don't think I have a choice.

Did I?

This pattern keeps repeating, maybe I did.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 21:01 GMT
#1334
Noooooooooooo. Pandainnnnn!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:01 GMT
#1335
On the other hand... I'm still not sure why he's scum for these.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 11 2013 21:03 GMT
#1336
I so failed I didn't even know how I failed.


So I failed.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 11 2013 21:04 GMT
#1337
Hmmm.

That was a mess of a deadline. I'm sure the vote swings tell something though (unlike with a Alakaslam lynch).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1338
the irony of the 2 people most wanting to kill alakaslam being up for lynch.

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1339
im going to start playing like him, seems to be very effective
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1340
YOU EAT ICE FUCK ICE LOL@2222? CHEZINUE? HURDPRUp?
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 35m
INu's Battles
16h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.