• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9250 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 184 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 12 2013 03:20 GMT
#1381
##unvote bumatlarge

##vote Corazon


miss me bbycakes?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 03:21 GMT
#1382
On December 12 2013 12:20 Coagulation wrote:
##unvote bumatlarge

##vote Corazon


miss me bbycakes?

We must be on the right track if Sentinel is putting Coag in as town. Or he's scum and we should lynch him.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 12 2013 03:23 GMT
#1383
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 03:24 GMT
#1384
On December 12 2013 12:23 Coagulation wrote:
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.

It doesn't matter. I'm vig and I'm shooting you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 12 2013 03:28 GMT
#1385
On December 12 2013 12:24 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:23 Coagulation wrote:
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.

It doesn't matter. I'm vig and I'm shooting you.


This is dumb as shit.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 12 2013 03:29 GMT
#1386
On December 12 2013 12:28 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:24 Corazon wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:23 Coagulation wrote:
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.

It doesn't matter. I'm vig and I'm shooting you.


This is dumb as shit.

At least it saves my sorry skin
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 03:31 GMT
#1387
This is the game I belong in :D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 12 2013 03:33 GMT
#1388
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 03:34 GMT
#1389
On December 12 2013 12:28 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:24 Corazon wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:23 Coagulation wrote:
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.

It doesn't matter. I'm vig and I'm shooting you.


This is dumb as shit.

Yes because Coag is such a worse target than Kush or Slam. They're all on the same level imo.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 12 2013 03:35 GMT
#1390
Also Marv, get off my back.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 12 2013 03:36 GMT
#1391
On December 12 2013 12:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:28 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:24 Corazon wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:23 Coagulation wrote:
yeah corazon im either scum or town.

your mafia skills are sharp as ever.

It doesn't matter. I'm vig and I'm shooting you.


This is dumb as shit.

At least it saves my sorry skin


That is not a positive
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 03:37 GMT
#1392
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 12 2013 03:41 GMT
#1393
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 12 2013 03:52 GMT
#1394
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 03:55 GMT
#1395
how is kush on the same level as alakaslam and coag 0o? he contributes in plain english. Hell even Coag gives reads occasionally or you can get him to talk if you lie about masoning him.
I come in for the scraps
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 12 2013 03:57 GMT
#1396
lol Cora is just salty cause im so swag
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 12 2013 03:58 GMT
#1397
On December 12 2013 12:52 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?


A little. He seemed to bandwagon easily and without much justification at the end of the day.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 12 2013 03:59 GMT
#1398
shh cora is a troll dont feed his trolling
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 12 2013 04:02 GMT
#1399
On December 12 2013 12:58 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:52 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?


A little. He seemed to bandwagon easily and without much justification at the end of the day.
Go read again
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 12 2013 04:02 GMT
#1400
On December 12 2013 12:58 Plutarch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 12:52 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:41 Plutarch wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:37 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 12 2013 12:33 Plutarch wrote:
Anyway. I feel like I should take responsibility for the mis-lynch. Reading back on the way things went down I think I should have seen signs of spag's townieness but I just didn't. Anyway I'm going to post something about the way the wagon went down later. It felt like there was a lot of opportunistic jumping on to the wagon at the last minute.

The key is took look at which reasoning and voting appears to be genuine and which appears to be faked.

I'll write a big post and post it before the night ends.

I'll also be around on and off for the next 10- hours or so if anyone want's to chat.


I do!

On December 11 2013 23:17 Plutarch wrote:
Also, Never ever ever make association cases before people have flipped.


Do you really stand by this? Would you consider association cases and interactions to be that different?


Yes. Association cases before flips are just dumb. I consider analyzing interactions to be an important part of scum hunting, but if a case only works if both of the associations are scum and neither have flipped the case is worthless until one of them flips.


Sweet, have you looked at jarjar?


A little. He seemed to bandwagon easily and without much justification at the end of the day.


Do you know of his meta btw? He likes to tunnel people as scum. I have confirmation bias so look at it objectively and see if you find him tunneling me then not giving a shit about the lynch once it's clear that me or spag is lynched. He doesn't try to argue that I should be lynched at all after a certain point, just let's it happen.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft525
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 45m
INu's Battles
4h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 45m
Replay Cast
15h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.