• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8068 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 418

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 423 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 23 2013 18:36 GMT
#8341
well played guys

@VE/town: sorry for inadvertently making Lux useless lol

@Chez: I love you. I'm sorry I didn't lantern you before you died - I didn't trust you enough yet to try and protect you.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 18:38 GMT
#8342
On December 24 2013 03:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think I said this in the obs QT somewhere:
There's a lot I could say and/or analyze about this game, but due to it being so drastically affected by activity/modkills I'm not sure there is much of a point.

To those who enjoyed the game and played it out, I probably shouldn't have to say this, but thank you. I put a lot of hard work into this, and I hope that despite the issues, maybe people enjoyed it at least a little bit.


Edit: OH and an extra hugely ridiculous thank you to my cohosts kita and Dandel who helped me run the crap out of this game. I honestly couldn't have done it without them. Anything negative that you didn't like you can blame on me---all of the positive surely belongs to them.

Best cohosts NA (and EU lol) 2013.

You did well - thanks for hosting. I enjoyed playing this game.

kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 23 2013 18:40 GMT
#8343
i dont think modkills and replacements ruined the game. I don't think they were really a big deal.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 23 2013 18:41 GMT
#8344
I had a lot of fun playing, thanks again for hosting guys.

Koshi coming through in the clutch to make some great inventions like a boss.

Great job by Sandroba, driving force behind the JL and Mocsta kills.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 23 2013 18:42 GMT
#8345
On December 24 2013 03:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anything negative that you didn't like you can blame on me---all of the positive surely belongs to them.


Finally! Let me go grab my list grievances

Thanks for playing all. I'll probably have a very small postgame writeup a bit later if I have the time.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 23 2013 18:43 GMT
#8346
On December 24 2013 03:40 kushm4sta wrote:
i dont think modkills and replacements ruined the game. I don't think they were really a big deal.


they definitely made things rocky for a bit - really affected the thread attitude

but I think we did a good job bringing it back together

My scumhunting was clearly shit, but it's been quite a long time, and there was a lot of shit going on this game. Hopefully everyone here didn't get too annoyed with me, cuz I'm looking to join another game in the near future; I had a lot of fun.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 23 2013 18:46 GMT
#8347
also, I would love an explanation of scum KP this game, especially the 1 KP to sandro and then 849 KP to ticklish lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
December 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#8348
Scum KP was factional.
Formula was 1600 - (#of scum dead *100)
It could be split up however they wished but they could not apply two separate instances of KP to the same person in one night.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 18:53 GMT
#8349
On December 24 2013 03:33 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna look at scum qt but is there a way to make it all show at once?

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/SQq2aHbfDUW6/p500.1

500 is the max amount of messages at the same time iirc. So if you want to read next 500 just type /p1000.501 at the end of url.
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#8350
On December 24 2013 03:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 03:33 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna look at scum qt but is there a way to make it all show at once?

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/SQq2aHbfDUW6/p500.1

500 is the max amount of messages at the same time iirc. So if you want to read next 500 just type /p1000.501 at the end of url.


that's the obs QT (idk if that's what you intended to link)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#8351
Lol I'm sui bad at this game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 19:03:08
December 23 2013 18:57 GMT
#8352
Modkills didn't ruin fun for me at all this game, I was too busy ruining inventions and getting annoyed like fuck by MZ. I am a bit sorry about my lash out but on the other hand, if you want to play a "fuck I am awesome, and this guy is a worthless fuck" as scum then you either demotivate the other guy or you get burned tbh. I don't back down. But it was quite evul by me, I knew I shouldn't have typed it 5 secs after I pressed send but no take-backs. And in the end I am only a bit sorry.

geript was interesting. Vote change and kill townie over scum and then ragequit cuz he was annoyed by a scummer -_-*

Rest of the modkills were standard. total 5 townies for 1 scummer is okish I guess for balance.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 18:58 GMT
#8353
On December 24 2013 03:55 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 03:53 Koshi wrote:
On December 24 2013 03:33 jaybrundage wrote:
I wanna look at scum qt but is there a way to make it all show at once?

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/SQq2aHbfDUW6/p500.1

500 is the max amount of messages at the same time iirc. So if you want to read next 500 just type /p1000.501 at the end of url.


that's the obs QT (idk if that's what you intended to link)

Oh yeah. Well same principle for scum QT :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 19:01 GMT
#8354
On December 24 2013 03:30 justanothertownie wrote:
HAHA!
##brofist: Koshi

All the respect to your play btw. Damn good posts 24/7 and big filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 23 2013 19:02 GMT
#8355
yah, JAT, you made town read super easy on yourself
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
December 23 2013 19:08 GMT
#8356
Man I had so much following the last couple days of this thread ^_^ hats off to WoS for making a cool ass setup. I was just super put off by all the LoL stuff and draft stuff otherwise i'd have played. PYP seems like a lot of fun.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 23 2013 19:30 GMT
#8357
On December 24 2013 04:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 03:30 justanothertownie wrote:
HAHA!
##brofist: Koshi

All the respect to your play btw. Damn good posts 24/7 and big filter.

Thank you! I was trying hard. Now I just need to brag about personally killing 5 mafia in my last 2 games
You played really well in the later stages of the game and your inventions probably won us the game!
On December 24 2013 04:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
yah, JAT, you made town read super easy on yourself

Same for you. I think you were my most consistent/longterm townread this game.

Oh, and sorry to Rayn. The thing I regret about this game is tunneling so hard on you. If I was insulting you at any point I am deeply sorry.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 23 2013 19:31 GMT
#8358
Preety sweet setup btw. Maybe LOL 2 we could have a mana and a lvl up system would be cool too.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 19:33:36
December 23 2013 19:33 GMT
#8359
On December 24 2013 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 04:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
yah, JAT, you made town read super easy on yourself

Same for you. I think you were my most consistent/longterm townread this game.


Oh, that's good to hear. I was honestly pretty disappointed with my play the majority of the game, so at least there's one positive.

On December 24 2013 04:31 sandroba wrote:
Preety sweet setup btw. Maybe LOL 2 we could have a mana and a lvl up system would be cool too.


I agree, there weren't enough mechanics in this one for people to complain about =P
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#8360
I don't really understand why it looked that scum didn't have a good chance to win the entire game? Town always fucks up in start and modkills the living fuck out themselves. It's standard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 416 417 418 419 420 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings80
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 282
WinterStarcraft125
RuFF_SC2 100
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
GuemChi 1420
Artosis 622
910 48
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever353
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv777
shahzam746
JimRising 618
C9.Mang0318
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• EnkiAlexander 21
• Letter146
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv777
• Shiphtur520
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 16m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.