• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7085 users

"##" Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 12:28 GMT
#581
Blah blah blah ongoing games blah.

Also comment on my scum reads post thx
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 12:33 GMT
#582
On October 28 2013 21:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 21:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I hope you didn't finish already marv..

Why not? I see no reason to force things 12 hours or so into the game. I've said what I want to say for now.

Weird that you're having a go at me for this when in Hogwarts Mocsta+Hopeless+possibly others had a big go at me for "only" talking about revealing houses when a bunch of other stuff had gone on in the thread.

So i guess your reads from what i have gathered so far are scumread on Seuss, townread on Prome and idk on everyone else you commented on?

There is this Pandabearguy who currently has three votes on him. Do you have anything to say about him atm?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 12:35 GMT
#583
I don't know what I make of Pandain right now, or I would have told you what I make of Pandain.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 12:50 GMT
#584
What the hell are you marv, third faction?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:03 GMT
#585
On October 28 2013 21:21 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.


So Marv tells you town and you do t lay down the support you already kinda gave, what gives? We're you only going to support me if he said scum?

uh. I didnt post since then? Why so worried man?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:06 GMT
#586
oh i posted the oohchild could be BH thing.
Yeah still dunno why you are worried.

Also this is odd.
Were you only going to support me if he said scum?

Why would you think this? I think marv is town, so if marv says you are scum, then I give you powers? That doesnt make sense to me. Please explain.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 13:09 GMT
#587
Hmm I can make a conspiracy theory read on WoS. Be prepared!
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 13:12 GMT
#588
Oats what makes you think marv is town?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:16 GMT
#589
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 13:20 GMT
#590
On October 28 2013 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai guise.2) I miss being mafia (or even 3P).
3) My power is boring and semi-useless.
I'll use it on somebody later in the day I thinks.

4) It's super pro-town.

Be back in a couple hours-ish.

On October 28 2013 08:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
I find the fact that Pandain even gets a slight scumread from my opening post hilarious. He's played games with me and should know almost every single opening post of mine is along the lines of what I rolled and 1) I often whine about something, often what I rolled.
+ Show Spoiler +

To me Pandain it looks more like YOU are the one who is trying to contribute something to look good---I don't find anything you picked out regarding me OR Rayn scum-indicative in any way, and as such I find your posting incredibly weak thus far.

Oh and I suppose I should have mentioned this before the game started but considering my not-so-great play and the embarrassing length of my filter in Thug, I plan on keeping things way more concise than usual. I do not plan to be in the top few posters lengthwise this game. Make of that what you will.

Anyway I'm tempted to fuck off until whatever Sentinel did resolves but I suppose that wouldn't be very helpful. Guess we'll see
.

If we believe what WoS said in (1), then we see him whining about not being mafia in (2). Him being mafia makes it logical he does (1) about (3). (3) and (4) contradict themselves if he is town. How can something be semi-useless and be super pro-town at the same time?

Time will tell! Because WoS promised to do it day 1.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 13:20 GMT
#591
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:23 GMT
#592
On October 28 2013 22:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai guise.2) I miss being mafia (or even 3P).
3) My power is boring and semi-useless.
I'll use it on somebody later in the day I thinks.

4) It's super pro-town.

Be back in a couple hours-ish.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
I find the fact that Pandain even gets a slight scumread from my opening post hilarious. He's played games with me and should know almost every single opening post of mine is along the lines of what I rolled and 1) I often whine about something, often what I rolled.
+ Show Spoiler +

To me Pandain it looks more like YOU are the one who is trying to contribute something to look good---I don't find anything you picked out regarding me OR Rayn scum-indicative in any way, and as such I find your posting incredibly weak thus far.

Oh and I suppose I should have mentioned this before the game started but considering my not-so-great play and the embarrassing length of my filter in Thug, I plan on keeping things way more concise than usual. I do not plan to be in the top few posters lengthwise this game. Make of that what you will.

Anyway I'm tempted to fuck off until whatever Sentinel did resolves but I suppose that wouldn't be very helpful. Guess we'll see
.

If we believe what WoS said in (1), then we see him whining about not being mafia in (2). Him being mafia makes it logical he does (1) about (3). (3) and (4) contradict themselves if he is town. How can something be semi-useless and be super pro-town at the same time?

Time will tell! Because WoS promised to do it day 1.

uh. He did whine that he didnt roll scum and that he rolled tow. So thats doesnt make him mafia.
And pro town =/= useful. Could make him like IC or something, thats pretty boring but really pro town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:24 GMT
#593
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

why dont you read his more recent games?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:24 GMT
#594
Also Rayn, what apathy? That he doesnt want to talk about Pandain? He does this shit in every game.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:27 GMT
#595
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

Literally my only relevant towngame is Hogwarts mafia. Mafia games, look at whatever the deuce you like. To the bolded, I don't know why I'm having to repeat myself, but I literally totally declined to comment on the main thing being pushed in the thread near the start of the game in Hogwarts. I've no idea how you're missing this given you're in that game yourself, or given I've already said it once this game.

Oats and Cottoncandy have both provided the correct reasons why I can be viewed as town at this stage (not that I'm stating I should be viewed as certain town, before you have a bitchfit). Perhaps you should pay attention?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 13:27 GMT
#596
On October 28 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 13:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:55 Promethelax wrote:
Seuss, no more role fishing without purpose. What do you think about oats and why?

Rayn, I'll take you at your word that your power usage isn't alignment indicative at the moment. I'm sure you can figure out what I was getting at. I still like pandain for the moment based on his try Harding. I do t have meta on him so I get to read him on his play, a nice early try hard adds so e green points for now.

Cotton candy, if you are so anxious to type why not say something useful. Early reads?


Sorry, I was just really surprised at how much people were throwing on the table day 1. It's kinda like all the major town roles soft-claimed in a giant explosion of nonsense. Normally this would be a stupid thing to do, but then this game setup is pretty wonky.

Oats is pretty confrontational and terse. He doesn't really address Pandain's concerns about rayn in a meaningful way, but just laughs him off. I don't really follow his [UoN]Sentinel scum/town rayn/Koshi logic because it isn't spelled out at all, it just sort of is.

So right now I read him as slightly scummy, but he could just be town who isn't communicating well. We had a lot of those in my last game.

You see this followup doesn't make sense.

If Seuss is surprised/disappointed at how people were coming out and claiming asap, why then exacerbate the situation by making multiple comments with relation to guessing what these roles and powers were? If you're concerened about people claiming early, why then guess at powers and even ask other people to guess at powers?
Show nested quote +
Someone a little more clever than I am and more experienced in mafia could probably make reasonably accurate guesses as to what their powers do

Boo.


I'm an analyst. At the heart of my approach to mafia is finding all the puzzle pieces and putting them together. You can go back to the recent newbie mini mafia game and look through my coach QT with WaveOfShadow and see that it's exactly what I was doing there as well. When I'm given information I try to make sense of it and fit it into the puzzle.

Perhaps it was a little egotistical of me, but the purpose of my post was largely admonishment. I wasn't asking others to guess at powers, but pointing out that revealing powers for no reason was stupid because people could guess at them. A bunch of people pulled out their powers immediately, several of whom (including you!) had to backtrack because apparently now wasn't the appropriate or best time for it. That, and the flurry of thoughtless power ups, is what got me in a tizzy. You've let the mafia know you have powers at a point in the game where you apparently don't even want to use them. I don't see how that's good town play.

I wouldn't be so mad/confused if I knew you all had good reasons for bringing out your powers, and if I could be certain all of the powers coming into play are town powers.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 13:31 GMT
#597
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

Hmm. Marv in Noir was not really pushing anything hard D1, it felt like he was gathering reads. D2 he fixed that and concentrated more on specific people but still didn't rally town to vote for Cephiro and then N2 he guaranteed Cephiro scumread.
LastArgument was an awesome guy but also didn't rally town to vote D1 in Hogwarts. He didn't comment too much on Cephiro except say that his big post was enough to not vote him D1 and then later asked Cephiro some questions. His vote on Palmar was simply explained by "sheep syllo".

Marv plays to town meta. But I guess he can emulate that as scum because he is marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 13:32 GMT
#598
On October 28 2013 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

why dont you read his more recent games?

What, i read Hogwarts and Golden Sun D1's. If there is more recent town/scum games from him feel free to point them out. Afaik marv has not rolled 3p since Catch 22...

On October 28 2013 22:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Rayn, what apathy? That he doesnt want to talk about Pandain? He does this shit in every game.

He does not comment on what me & you have said about Pandain. He does not comment on Prome's weird "gut scum read on Pandain with no real reasoning". He does not really do anything about his suspicion on Seuss. He points out something that looks bad but doesn't really follow that up in any way. In fact all his posts just point out something without actually trying to do anything to form a better read on anyone (barring WoS - maybe). He just *is* here, but he is not doing anything.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 13:32 GMT
#599
On October 28 2013 22:27 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:55 Promethelax wrote:
Seuss, no more role fishing without purpose. What do you think about oats and why?

Rayn, I'll take you at your word that your power usage isn't alignment indicative at the moment. I'm sure you can figure out what I was getting at. I still like pandain for the moment based on his try Harding. I do t have meta on him so I get to read him on his play, a nice early try hard adds so e green points for now.

Cotton candy, if you are so anxious to type why not say something useful. Early reads?


Sorry, I was just really surprised at how much people were throwing on the table day 1. It's kinda like all the major town roles soft-claimed in a giant explosion of nonsense. Normally this would be a stupid thing to do, but then this game setup is pretty wonky.

Oats is pretty confrontational and terse. He doesn't really address Pandain's concerns about rayn in a meaningful way, but just laughs him off. I don't really follow his [UoN]Sentinel scum/town rayn/Koshi logic because it isn't spelled out at all, it just sort of is.

So right now I read him as slightly scummy, but he could just be town who isn't communicating well. We had a lot of those in my last game.

You see this followup doesn't make sense.

If Seuss is surprised/disappointed at how people were coming out and claiming asap, why then exacerbate the situation by making multiple comments with relation to guessing what these roles and powers were? If you're concerened about people claiming early, why then guess at powers and even ask other people to guess at powers?
Someone a little more clever than I am and more experienced in mafia could probably make reasonably accurate guesses as to what their powers do

Boo.


I'm an analyst. At the heart of my approach to mafia is finding all the puzzle pieces and putting them together. You can go back to the recent newbie mini mafia game and look through my coach QT with WaveOfShadow and see that it's exactly what I was doing there as well. When I'm given information I try to make sense of it and fit it into the puzzle.

Perhaps it was a little egotistical of me, but the purpose of my post was largely admonishment. I wasn't asking others to guess at powers, but pointing out that revealing powers for no reason was stupid because people could guess at them. A bunch of people pulled out their powers immediately, several of whom (including you!) had to backtrack because apparently now wasn't the appropriate or best time for it. That, and the flurry of thoughtless power ups, is what got me in a tizzy. You've let the mafia know you have powers at a point in the game where you apparently don't even want to use them. I don't see how that's good town play.

I wouldn't be so mad/confused if I knew you all had good reasons for bringing out your powers, and if I could be certain all of the powers coming into play are town powers.

Just saying I didn't backtrack and

##Update Koshi

Is still something all the cool kids do.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:34 GMT
#600
On October 28 2013 22:27 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:55 Promethelax wrote:
Seuss, no more role fishing without purpose. What do you think about oats and why?

Rayn, I'll take you at your word that your power usage isn't alignment indicative at the moment. I'm sure you can figure out what I was getting at. I still like pandain for the moment based on his try Harding. I do t have meta on him so I get to read him on his play, a nice early try hard adds so e green points for now.

Cotton candy, if you are so anxious to type why not say something useful. Early reads?


Sorry, I was just really surprised at how much people were throwing on the table day 1. It's kinda like all the major town roles soft-claimed in a giant explosion of nonsense. Normally this would be a stupid thing to do, but then this game setup is pretty wonky.

Oats is pretty confrontational and terse. He doesn't really address Pandain's concerns about rayn in a meaningful way, but just laughs him off. I don't really follow his [UoN]Sentinel scum/town rayn/Koshi logic because it isn't spelled out at all, it just sort of is.

So right now I read him as slightly scummy, but he could just be town who isn't communicating well. We had a lot of those in my last game.

You see this followup doesn't make sense.

If Seuss is surprised/disappointed at how people were coming out and claiming asap, why then exacerbate the situation by making multiple comments with relation to guessing what these roles and powers were? If you're concerened about people claiming early, why then guess at powers and even ask other people to guess at powers?
Someone a little more clever than I am and more experienced in mafia could probably make reasonably accurate guesses as to what their powers do

Boo.


I'm an analyst. At the heart of my approach to mafia is finding all the puzzle pieces and putting them together. You can go back to the recent newbie mini mafia game and look through my coach QT with WaveOfShadow and see that it's exactly what I was doing there as well. When I'm given information I try to make sense of it and fit it into the puzzle.

Perhaps it was a little egotistical of me, but the purpose of my post was largely admonishment. I wasn't asking others to guess at powers, but pointing out that revealing powers for no reason was stupid because people could guess at them. A bunch of people pulled out their powers immediately, several of whom (including you!) had to backtrack because apparently now wasn't the appropriate or best time for it. That, and the flurry of thoughtless power ups, is what got me in a tizzy. You've let the mafia know you have powers at a point in the game where you apparently don't even want to use them. I don't see how that's good town play.

I wouldn't be so mad/confused if I knew you all had good reasons for bringing out your powers, and if I could be certain all of the powers coming into play are town powers.

I have powers to use night 1 that I can only use with people's cooperation on Day 1. Your 'admonishment' is totally out of place when you do not know the circumstances with which people are talking about their roles.

Given that it was made *extremely* obvious by how people posted in the thread that their roles required the cooperation of other people to work (my twerk, sentinel, prome, one or two others i forget probably), your entire angle is totally out of place. I can also tell you free of charge that you can't possibly hope to guess what my powers are based on what I've asked people to type or what people can probably guess my role name is. But no, don't consider this, just criticise...

Like, your last sentence... What's the alternative? If both town and mafia need cooperation to use their powers, then they're going to try to achieve said cooperation. Bitching about it is ridiculous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 311
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
Doublelift5843
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
taco 11
Other Games
summit1g12146
C9.Mang0347
PiLiPiLi12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 1m
Replay Cast
21h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.