• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7112 users

"##" Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:38 GMT
#601
On October 28 2013 22:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

Hmm. Marv in Noir was not really pushing anything hard D1, it felt like he was gathering reads. D2 he fixed that and concentrated more on specific people but still didn't rally town to vote for Cephiro and then N2 he guaranteed Cephiro scumread.
LastArgument was an awesome guy but also didn't rally town to vote D1 in Hogwarts. He didn't comment too much on Cephiro except say that his big post was enough to not vote him D1 and then later asked Cephiro some questions. His vote on Palmar was simply explained by "sheep syllo".

Marv plays to town meta. But I guess he can emulate that as scum because he is marv.

I'd say this was a reasonable and balanced outlook on my play + surrounding meta so far.

But as a point of my own ego, I repeatedly pushed town to lynch Cephiro on Day 2 :/ But that's totally irrelevant :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:38 GMT
#602
MILEY CYRUS.

So marv, why havent you ##Refudiate Oatsmaster yet?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:39 GMT
#603
Does it matter if I refudiate you now or just before Day ends?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:39 GMT
#604
I dont know if you noticed, but thats what marv does d1 Rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:40 GMT
#605
On October 28 2013 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
Does it matter if I refudiate you now or just before Day ends?

Nope.
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 13:41 GMT
#606
Hi guys, I'm caught up. No tweeting for me.
So far I dislike Oats and like Prome.

On October 28 2013 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I think marv is town for mainly that post and the fact that he didnt come out guns blazing.

Baseless townread on marv is baseless.

On October 28 2013 19:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
marv, who other than seuss are you looking at as scum?

On October 28 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.

A bit too early to start sheeping someone. Maybe if he replied to marv's answers but he does not.

Other than that Oats has pointed out a lot of things but not concluded anything about the things he points out.

But mainly it's his reaction to WoS's post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 14:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just popped in to say ##Paranoia I don't like your play this game either Prom.
Your first post yelling at everybody not to be powering everybody up....I completely agree with.

I just wouldn't have expected it to come from you.
You take it a step further though---you say not only is powering other people up dumb, but you say it's policy lynchable.

Have you pursued this course of action in your questioning of all of the people who have done so thus far?

And THEN, not 4 posts later, you explain to everybody how to power you up.

This reminds me of the very first ever game I played with you Prom, LX, in which you created some horseshit RNG talk early 'just to get discussion started' and you were promptly lynched for it---and flipped red.

So Prome, your reads list at the start of the game. All I remember is you saying you'd lynch me based on my entry to the thread. I don't see you pursuing your policy lynches, your apparent scumreads or your 'discussion.' Funny part is' you never actually call me scum, you just say you'd lynch me based on me entering the thread and leaving, and even THEN you don't pursue it, and have not mentioned me even once since then.

Your activity is pretty fantastic and all, and I get that you think Pandain tryharding is also pretty fantastic, but that don't mean shit imo. It's funny though, you say you'd rather base your read of Pandain off of what you get from him this game only and ignore his past meta, but you're ok to base your weak early read of me on meta even though you haven't played a game with me in ages?
You are incredibly inconsistent just from your first few posts and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit sir.
Care to discuss?

##Vote: Promethelax



Oats replies (intentionally or not, it's a minute later):
On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
super #mindblown by Prome's play today if hes town.


Which is either reactive to WoS's case on Prome, or not, doesn't matter.
Thing is, Oats just expressed a definite interest in Prome being possible scum.

WoS made a case on the person that Oats just drew attention to, so what does oats have to say about that?

On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.


Nothing apparently.... He just wanted to correct a detail in WoS's post.
If Oats was genuinely concerned about prome being mafia, why does he not take this opportunity to talk about it? All he did was say "if town, then bad" which does nothing, pressures nothing. It's posting for the sake of posting.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:41 GMT
#607
Correct on Miley btw.

Then I don't know why I'd refudiate you now rather than later, when I should have a firmer idea of your alignment. Sound reasonable?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:42 GMT
#608
On October 28 2013 22:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hi guys, I'm caught up. No tweeting for me.
So far I dislike Oats and like Prome.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I think marv is town for mainly that post and the fact that he didnt come out guns blazing.

Baseless townread on marv is baseless.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 19:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
marv, who other than seuss are you looking at as scum?

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.

A bit too early to start sheeping someone. Maybe if he replied to marv's answers but he does not.

Other than that Oats has pointed out a lot of things but not concluded anything about the things he points out.

But mainly it's his reaction to WoS's post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 14:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just popped in to say ##Paranoia I don't like your play this game either Prom.
Your first post yelling at everybody not to be powering everybody up....I completely agree with.

I just wouldn't have expected it to come from you.
You take it a step further though---you say not only is powering other people up dumb, but you say it's policy lynchable.

Have you pursued this course of action in your questioning of all of the people who have done so thus far?

And THEN, not 4 posts later, you explain to everybody how to power you up.

This reminds me of the very first ever game I played with you Prom, LX, in which you created some horseshit RNG talk early 'just to get discussion started' and you were promptly lynched for it---and flipped red.

So Prome, your reads list at the start of the game. All I remember is you saying you'd lynch me based on my entry to the thread. I don't see you pursuing your policy lynches, your apparent scumreads or your 'discussion.' Funny part is' you never actually call me scum, you just say you'd lynch me based on me entering the thread and leaving, and even THEN you don't pursue it, and have not mentioned me even once since then.

Your activity is pretty fantastic and all, and I get that you think Pandain tryharding is also pretty fantastic, but that don't mean shit imo. It's funny though, you say you'd rather base your read of Pandain off of what you get from him this game only and ignore his past meta, but you're ok to base your weak early read of me on meta even though you haven't played a game with me in ages?
You are incredibly inconsistent just from your first few posts and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit sir.
Care to discuss?

##Vote: Promethelax



Oats replies (intentionally or not, it's a minute later):
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
super #mindblown by Prome's play today if hes town.


Which is either reactive to WoS's case on Prome, or not, doesn't matter.
Thing is, Oats just expressed a definite interest in Prome being possible scum.

WoS made a case on the person that Oats just drew attention to, so what does oats have to say about that?

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.


Nothing apparently.... He just wanted to correct a detail in WoS's post.
If Oats was genuinely concerned about prome being mafia, why does he not take this opportunity to talk about it? All he did was say "if town, then bad" which does nothing, pressures nothing. It's posting for the sake of posting.

Yuck.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 28 2013 13:43 GMT
#609
On October 28 2013 22:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:27 Seuss wrote:
On October 28 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 13:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:55 Promethelax wrote:
Seuss, no more role fishing without purpose. What do you think about oats and why?

Rayn, I'll take you at your word that your power usage isn't alignment indicative at the moment. I'm sure you can figure out what I was getting at. I still like pandain for the moment based on his try Harding. I do t have meta on him so I get to read him on his play, a nice early try hard adds so e green points for now.

Cotton candy, if you are so anxious to type why not say something useful. Early reads?


Sorry, I was just really surprised at how much people were throwing on the table day 1. It's kinda like all the major town roles soft-claimed in a giant explosion of nonsense. Normally this would be a stupid thing to do, but then this game setup is pretty wonky.

Oats is pretty confrontational and terse. He doesn't really address Pandain's concerns about rayn in a meaningful way, but just laughs him off. I don't really follow his [UoN]Sentinel scum/town rayn/Koshi logic because it isn't spelled out at all, it just sort of is.

So right now I read him as slightly scummy, but he could just be town who isn't communicating well. We had a lot of those in my last game.

You see this followup doesn't make sense.

If Seuss is surprised/disappointed at how people were coming out and claiming asap, why then exacerbate the situation by making multiple comments with relation to guessing what these roles and powers were? If you're concerened about people claiming early, why then guess at powers and even ask other people to guess at powers?
Someone a little more clever than I am and more experienced in mafia could probably make reasonably accurate guesses as to what their powers do

Boo.


I'm an analyst. At the heart of my approach to mafia is finding all the puzzle pieces and putting them together. You can go back to the recent newbie mini mafia game and look through my coach QT with WaveOfShadow and see that it's exactly what I was doing there as well. When I'm given information I try to make sense of it and fit it into the puzzle.

Perhaps it was a little egotistical of me, but the purpose of my post was largely admonishment. I wasn't asking others to guess at powers, but pointing out that revealing powers for no reason was stupid because people could guess at them. A bunch of people pulled out their powers immediately, several of whom (including you!) had to backtrack because apparently now wasn't the appropriate or best time for it. That, and the flurry of thoughtless power ups, is what got me in a tizzy. You've let the mafia know you have powers at a point in the game where you apparently don't even want to use them. I don't see how that's good town play.

I wouldn't be so mad/confused if I knew you all had good reasons for bringing out your powers, and if I could be certain all of the powers coming into play are town powers.

I have powers to use night 1 that I can only use with people's cooperation on Day 1. Your 'admonishment' is totally out of place when you do not know the circumstances with which people are talking about their roles.

Given that it was made *extremely* obvious by how people posted in the thread that their roles required the cooperation of other people to work (my twerk, sentinel, prome, one or two others i forget probably), your entire angle is totally out of place. I can also tell you free of charge that you can't possibly hope to guess what my powers are based on what I've asked people to type or what people can probably guess my role name is. But no, don't consider this, just criticise...

Like, your last sentence... What's the alternative? If both town and mafia need cooperation to use their powers, then they're going to try to achieve said cooperation. Bitching about it is ridiculous.


Sorry for bitching. You have to keep in mind that I don't know what you know. I don't know how your power works beyond requiring cooperation. So when you come into the thread asking people to twerk for you, and then randomly ask people to stop, it looks like you're second guessing yourself.

So if you're getting cooperation to use your power night 1 then that's reasonable. I thought you had the sudden epiphany that you didn't want to use your power today, which has a lot to do with why I was frustrated with you.

Since my opinion is apparently in the minority I'll drop the subject and move on to hunting scum, but I thought I'd explain my thought process to you rather than just letting your inquiries remain unresolved.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 13:43 GMT
#610
Whatsup marv? You disagree?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 13:44 GMT
#611
Hai marv.
I can talk about Prome for just a little bit atm if you'd like, but I'm nor sure how long I'll be around so we won't be able to pick each other's brains as per usual. What exactly were you saving up regarding your townread of him to tell me?

Oh and regarding Seuss (monte it's so weird to call you that) he seems pretty town to me. Like he said I coached him and his behaviour falls pretty in line with his last newbie, as well as what you determined to be him rolefishing. I give him the WaveofShadow newbie stamp of approval for now, though I would really like to hear some reads from him, as I know he is pretty capable of good analysis with way less to work with than has been posted in this thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:45 GMT
#612
Depends how long you have Wave. Basically it would take me a little time to gather the shit that I think makes Prome probably town, and I'd want to know why you disagreed.

If you're going to be here for an hour, I'll go start digging, otherwise it can wait.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 13:45 GMT
#613
On October 28 2013 22:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hi guys, I'm caught up. No tweeting for me.
So far I dislike Oats and like Prome.

On October 28 2013 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I think marv is town for mainly that post and the fact that he didnt come out guns blazing.

Baseless townread on marv is baseless.

On October 28 2013 19:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
marv, who other than seuss are you looking at as scum?

On October 28 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.

A bit too early to start sheeping someone. Maybe if he replied to marv's answers but he does not.

Other than that Oats has pointed out a lot of things but not concluded anything about the things he points out.

But mainly it's his reaction to WoS's post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 14:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just popped in to say ##Paranoia I don't like your play this game either Prom.
Your first post yelling at everybody not to be powering everybody up....I completely agree with.

I just wouldn't have expected it to come from you.
You take it a step further though---you say not only is powering other people up dumb, but you say it's policy lynchable.

Have you pursued this course of action in your questioning of all of the people who have done so thus far?

And THEN, not 4 posts later, you explain to everybody how to power you up.

This reminds me of the very first ever game I played with you Prom, LX, in which you created some horseshit RNG talk early 'just to get discussion started' and you were promptly lynched for it---and flipped red.

So Prome, your reads list at the start of the game. All I remember is you saying you'd lynch me based on my entry to the thread. I don't see you pursuing your policy lynches, your apparent scumreads or your 'discussion.' Funny part is' you never actually call me scum, you just say you'd lynch me based on me entering the thread and leaving, and even THEN you don't pursue it, and have not mentioned me even once since then.

Your activity is pretty fantastic and all, and I get that you think Pandain tryharding is also pretty fantastic, but that don't mean shit imo. It's funny though, you say you'd rather base your read of Pandain off of what you get from him this game only and ignore his past meta, but you're ok to base your weak early read of me on meta even though you haven't played a game with me in ages?
You are incredibly inconsistent just from your first few posts and I don't like it. I don't like it one bit sir.
Care to discuss?

##Vote: Promethelax



Oats replies (intentionally or not, it's a minute later):
On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
super #mindblown by Prome's play today if hes town.


Which is either reactive to WoS's case on Prome, or not, doesn't matter.
Thing is, Oats just expressed a definite interest in Prome being possible scum.

WoS made a case on the person that Oats just drew attention to, so what does oats have to say about that?

On October 28 2013 14:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lol WoS, prome explained what we needed to do to power him because I asked.


Nothing apparently.... He just wanted to correct a detail in WoS's post.
If Oats was genuinely concerned about prome being mafia, why does he not take this opportunity to talk about it? All he did was say "if town, then bad" which does nothing, pressures nothing. It's posting for the sake of posting.

Yuck.

LOL I thought the exact same thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2013 13:46 GMT
#614
On October 28 2013 22:45 marvellosity wrote:
Depends how long you have Wave. Basically it would take me a little time to gather the shit that I think makes Prome probably town, and I'd want to know why you disagreed.

If you're going to be here for an hour, I'll go start digging, otherwise it can wait.

Yeah I'll be here on and off. It just may not be the usual back and forth. Go ahead.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 13:46 GMT
#615
Seuss do you have townreads atm?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 13:47 GMT
#616
On October 28 2013 22:43 Clarity_nl wrote:
Whatsup marv? You disagree?

Literally nothing you wrote is alignment indicative, it's *especially* not alignment indicative for Oats, and you should know that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 13:47 GMT
#617
So, it's cool that you both thought yuck at the same time apparently, but then don't just ignore me and talk to eachother, explain.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:47 GMT
#618
That was really bad Clarity. Really bad.
Did you not see the 2 times I explained why I thought Prome was scum?
I mean, you just pointed out that I somehow have not expanded that I think Prome is scum, when in fact, I have talked about it in great detail. And you never even pointed out the scummy bit which was the 180.
Come on Clarity. You arent reading at all.


Nah ok then Marv. Just dont forget. Or be like Prome. Either works.


No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:48 GMT
#619
On October 28 2013 22:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
So, it's cool that you both thought yuck at the same time apparently, but then don't just ignore me and talk to eachother, explain.

I dont get whats with this Clarity. Why are you so defensive?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 28 2013 13:51 GMT
#620
On October 28 2013 22:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
So, it's cool that you both thought yuck at the same time apparently, but then don't just ignore me and talk to eachother, explain.

I dont get whats with this Clarity. Why are you so defensive?


That's not me being defensive, that's me wanting to be heard.

On October 28 2013 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:43 Clarity_nl wrote:
Whatsup marv? You disagree?

Literally nothing you wrote is alignment indicative, it's *especially* not alignment indicative for Oats, and you should know that.


Oats expressed that he thinks Prome might be mafia, and when WoS makes a case on Prome and Oats has NOTHING to say about it other than correcting a technicality



Alright Oats you're around. Do you just have a bad feeling about Prome? Do you think he's scum? What do you think of WoS's case other than that mistake?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 62
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King358
Other Games
summit1g7255
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft371
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm158
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2154
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1052
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 39m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.