• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8425 users

"##" Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 09:43 GMT
#541
Koshi do you think Prome is scum or not?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 09:43 GMT
#542
On October 28 2013 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prome, what does that "i reserve judgement on marv for now" mean?
I found it odd that he came in saying "power me up", then when people actually did that he says this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

Why?

Oats is right here, if you are town, why would you possibly not want people to power you up? Or if you have a reason for it, why bring up the "power me like this" in the first place?

This really is a bad post rayn. At best you're making things out to be not what they actually are; why I don't know. You say I came in saying "power me up". Well:
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Yes, I say that I'm going to need powering me up, but I literally do not ask people to power me up at that juncture. I specifically say "at some point". Why not bring it up? At some point, I will need people to ##twerk for me. It's very simple. Might as well mention it now, so it doesn't come as a shock to people later in the day.

You then ask why I would possibly not want people to power me up? Well...
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.

That's also been answered already.

Why are you throwing suspicion on me for stuff that's already pretty clear in the thread, rayn?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 09:44 GMT
#543
Can somebody else confirm that when they read my conversation with Oats they concluded that I said Oats was 3p because either alignement can vote him? Something strange like that?

Like what does that mean? Obviously it doesn't matter if it is town/scum that powers up my abilty or anybodys. But it looks like Promethelax is hinting that there is a scum powerrole that only scum can power up and that I suggested that. Something like that. It's ridiculous.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 09:46 GMT
#544
On October 28 2013 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you think Prome is scum or not?

rayn, tell me if I am scum for the reason Prom said out that conversation with Oats. Why am I scum for saying he is 3p because both alignments can power him up? As if town can only power themselves up by town votes? Like how the fuck does town know that?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 09:51 GMT
#545
On October 28 2013 18:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prome, what does that "i reserve judgement on marv for now" mean?
I found it odd that he came in saying "power me up", then when people actually did that he says this:
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

Why?

Oats is right here, if you are town, why would you possibly not want people to power you up? Or if you have a reason for it, why bring up the "power me like this" in the first place?

This really is a bad post rayn. At best you're making things out to be not what they actually are; why I don't know. You say I came in saying "power me up". Well:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Yes, I say that I'm going to need powering me up, but I literally do not ask people to power me up at that juncture. I specifically say "at some point". Why not bring it up? At some point, I will need people to ##twerk for me. It's very simple. Might as well mention it now, so it doesn't come as a shock to people later in the day.

You then ask why I would possibly not want people to power me up? Well...
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.

That's also been answered already.

Why are you throwing suspicion on me for stuff that's already pretty clear in the thread, rayn?

Because you go from this:
On October 28 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:34 HotCottonCandy wrote:
also marvellosity what does your ##twerk thing consist of? is this also something we should activate during the day?

I have certain abilities at night that I can use based on how many people ##Twerk for me during the day. I think I'd rather deal with it a bit later in the day though, although I'm not going to stop anyone doing it if they want to.

...to this:
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

in 20 min, and inbetween here i do twerk you, and Sentinel does twerk you.
Like you are okay with people twerking you but when people actually do it you don't want it anymore.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 09:51 GMT
#546
On October 28 2013 18:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you think Prome is scum or not?

rayn, tell me if I am scum for the reason Prom said out that conversation with Oats. Why am I scum for saying he is 3p because both alignments can power him up? As if town can only power themselves up by town votes? Like how the fuck does town know that?

I do not think you are scum because of the conversation. But do you think Prome is scum or not?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 09:55 GMT
#547
On October 28 2013 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 18:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prome, what does that "i reserve judgement on marv for now" mean?
I found it odd that he came in saying "power me up", then when people actually did that he says this:
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

Why?

Oats is right here, if you are town, why would you possibly not want people to power you up? Or if you have a reason for it, why bring up the "power me like this" in the first place?

This really is a bad post rayn. At best you're making things out to be not what they actually are; why I don't know. You say I came in saying "power me up". Well:
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Yes, I say that I'm going to need powering me up, but I literally do not ask people to power me up at that juncture. I specifically say "at some point". Why not bring it up? At some point, I will need people to ##twerk for me. It's very simple. Might as well mention it now, so it doesn't come as a shock to people later in the day.

You then ask why I would possibly not want people to power me up? Well...
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.

That's also been answered already.

Why are you throwing suspicion on me for stuff that's already pretty clear in the thread, rayn?

Because you go from this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:34 HotCottonCandy wrote:
also marvellosity what does your ##twerk thing consist of? is this also something we should activate during the day?

I have certain abilities at night that I can use based on how many people ##Twerk for me during the day. I think I'd rather deal with it a bit later in the day though, although I'm not going to stop anyone doing it if they want to.

...to this:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

in 20 min, and inbetween here i do twerk you, and Sentinel does twerk you.
Like you are okay with people twerking you but when people actually do it you don't want it anymore.

All this means is that I hadn't thought it through completely yet. And that I didn't expect anyone to actually go ahead and do it without me specifically asking them to.

Can you even conceive of a mafia motivation why I'd, in general terms, ask for something, and then kinda back off wanting it after someone does it? Because that's kinda what you're suggesting, and it's incredibly weak.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 10:03 GMT
#548
On October 28 2013 18:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 18:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prome, what does that "i reserve judgement on marv for now" mean?
I found it odd that he came in saying "power me up", then when people actually did that he says this:
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

Why?

Oats is right here, if you are town, why would you possibly not want people to power you up? Or if you have a reason for it, why bring up the "power me like this" in the first place?

This really is a bad post rayn. At best you're making things out to be not what they actually are; why I don't know. You say I came in saying "power me up". Well:
On October 28 2013 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
So... I'm going to need a bunch of you to ##twerk for me at some point. :/

Yes, I say that I'm going to need powering me up, but I literally do not ask people to power me up at that juncture. I specifically say "at some point". Why not bring it up? At some point, I will need people to ##twerk for me. It's very simple. Might as well mention it now, so it doesn't come as a shock to people later in the day.

You then ask why I would possibly not want people to power me up? Well...
On October 28 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
There's a somewhat subtle aspect to it that makes me want to leave it until later in the day, because in part it relies on my reads on players.

That's also been answered already.

Why are you throwing suspicion on me for stuff that's already pretty clear in the thread, rayn?

Because you go from this:
On October 28 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:34 HotCottonCandy wrote:
also marvellosity what does your ##twerk thing consist of? is this also something we should activate during the day?

I have certain abilities at night that I can use based on how many people ##Twerk for me during the day. I think I'd rather deal with it a bit later in the day though, although I'm not going to stop anyone doing it if they want to.

...to this:
On October 28 2013 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
I would genuinely rather people didn't twerk right now btw, despite saying a little bit ago that people can feel free.

in 20 min, and inbetween here i do twerk you, and Sentinel does twerk you.
Like you are okay with people twerking you but when people actually do it you don't want it anymore.

All this means is that I hadn't thought it through completely yet. And that I didn't expect anyone to actually go ahead and do it without me specifically asking them to.

Can you even conceive of a mafia motivation why I'd, in general terms, ask for something, and then kinda back off wanting it after someone does it? Because that's kinda what you're suggesting, and it's incredibly weak.

To me it sounded like "i might need someone to do something for me at some point, but if you want to do this now, go ahead". In the first place that does not sound townie at all. Okay, you might bring that up as town, you might aswell bring that up as mafia (because why not, regardless of alignment). I do not know why you would however bring that up as either alignment if you had not thought it through. If you had to bring that up as soon as possible (why would you?), why not then advice people with "please, do not do that yet" in the first place, before people actually start doing twerking? Also why did you not say - when we included your name (incorrect action) - "STOP, DON'T DO IT YET" if it was somehow harmful?
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 10:05 GMT
#549
I had a similar reaction to marv's on reading the small print in my role pm. You'll note that moment was when I told Marv to not ##yolo me. I assume he has similar mechanics at work in his role and you, Rayn, have to trust me on this one: it makes sense,
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:05 GMT
#550
marv power me, kthxbby.

I get more powerful the more votes I get. And it doesnt matter if they are from scum or town. Does that answer your question Koshi?

Also, I dont get how when I say everyone can power me, you immediately take it as everyone MUST power me to win the game. Its a bit weird.


So Prome, do you think its weird that I 180ed on you?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:08 GMT
#551
Yeah reading my role pm again, its best if everyone powers me. Although I kinda get why Prome and Marv want specific people to power them, it doesnt make that much sense to me. Its better to get more powers than specific people powering IMO. The only thing that might be is if my role is a scum role, then scum powering me doesnt help.

No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 10:13 GMT
#552
On October 28 2013 18:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 18:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you think Prome is scum or not?

rayn, tell me if I am scum for the reason Prom said out that conversation with Oats. Why am I scum for saying he is 3p because both alignments can power him up? As if town can only power themselves up by town votes? Like how the fuck does town know that?

I do not think you are scum because of the conversation. But do you think Prome is scum or not?

Mehh, I am probably not going to vote him.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 28 2013 10:13 GMT
#553
On October 28 2013 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
I had a similar reaction to marv's on reading the small print in my role pm. You'll note that moment was when I told Marv to not ##yolo me. I assume he has similar mechanics at work in his role and you, Rayn, have to trust me on this one: it makes sense,

Well if marv is town, this is true, and i fucked up something i am sorry. But i base my actions on what i know, not on what i do not know as i can't unfortunately possibly do that.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 10:13 GMT
#554
Oh, hey. Funny thought. Marv: power everyone. Town and scum. Think about interactions between their powers and you. Enjoy.

Unless it works backwards for scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:15 GMT
#555
ok so prome's works different than mine apparently.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 10:16 GMT
#556
On October 28 2013 19:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
I get more powerful the more votes I get. And it doesnt matter if they are from scum or town. Does that answer your question Koshi?

I never asked that question...
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 28 2013 10:17 GMT
#557
Interesting. We should probably all stop soft claiming. Seuss is getting a claimrection.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 10:24 GMT
#558
On October 28 2013 13:04 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 12:55 Promethelax wrote:
Seuss, no more role fishing without purpose. What do you think about oats and why?

Rayn, I'll take you at your word that your power usage isn't alignment indicative at the moment. I'm sure you can figure out what I was getting at. I still like pandain for the moment based on his try Harding. I do t have meta on him so I get to read him on his play, a nice early try hard adds so e green points for now.

Cotton candy, if you are so anxious to type why not say something useful. Early reads?


Sorry, I was just really surprised at how much people were throwing on the table day 1. It's kinda like all the major town roles soft-claimed in a giant explosion of nonsense. Normally this would be a stupid thing to do, but then this game setup is pretty wonky.

Oats is pretty confrontational and terse. He doesn't really address Pandain's concerns about rayn in a meaningful way, but just laughs him off. I don't really follow his [UoN]Sentinel scum/town rayn/Koshi logic because it isn't spelled out at all, it just sort of is.

So right now I read him as slightly scummy, but he could just be town who isn't communicating well. We had a lot of those in my last game.

You see this followup doesn't make sense.

If Seuss is surprised/disappointed at how people were coming out and claiming asap, why then exacerbate the situation by making multiple comments with relation to guessing what these roles and powers were? If you're concerened about people claiming early, why then guess at powers and even ask other people to guess at powers?
Someone a little more clever than I am and more experienced in mafia could probably make reasonably accurate guesses as to what their powers do

Boo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 28 2013 10:26 GMT
#559
On October 28 2013 19:13 Promethelax wrote:
Oh, hey. Funny thought. Marv: power everyone. Town and scum. Think about interactions between their powers and you. Enjoy.

Unless it works backwards for scum.

It doesn't work like this, nor does it work the opposite to this :p But as you seem to have gathered, there is some sort of correlation between who exactly twerks me and how I can use my powers. That's all I'm going to say about it though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 28 2013 10:29 GMT
#560
Did the delegation power from rayn did something already? Or did that get cancelled / was fake?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 439
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 36m
Replay Cast
8h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.