• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8605 users

"##" Mafia - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 245 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:49 GMT
#3641
Not really confirmed town. But I agree that it is unlikely that Onegu would do that if you were around. Seuss was impulse, I doubt he asked his team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:52 GMT
#3642
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 20:52 GMT
#3643
I was around. All the time. I was posting in thread.

I gotta check the last newbie game tomorrow. And his QT with WoS. I remember reading it and i don't remember him being impulsive there. You yourself said he took some time to answer you at some point.

But i'll do that tomorrow morning. Now i gtg.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:53 GMT
#3644
You disagree?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:54 GMT
#3645
On November 04 2013 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I was around. All the time. I was posting in thread.

I gotta check the last newbie game tomorrow. And his QT with WoS. I remember reading it and i don't remember him being impulsive there. You yourself said he took some time to answer you at some point.

But i'll do that tomorrow morning. Now i gtg.

Look, if you aren't scum we got to look at Kush/Sentinel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 20:55 GMT
#3646
And I agree that it is more likely that Seuss/Onegu lost his head with Sentinel or Kush as his teammates.

Seuss/Oats/Kush is probably a pretty short scum QT. Even though Oats was pretty active D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#3647
On November 04 2013 05:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.

I think you are right. Unless someone is lying about their role.
+ that one of your town roles is some sort of 3p, i think they have either only KP or KP in addition to role.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 21:10 GMT
#3648
rayn, my problem is this.

you keep shovelling suspicion on the dude with the 41 page filter who was instrumental in helping koshi lynch mafia. it looks like a really weak attempt at discrediting because it's so hard to believe.

And look at this post
On November 01 2013 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:49 Seuss wrote:
Going back through the first day for Oats, he really embodies what's been annoying me all game. He's something of a bully, spending most of his time pushing people around while generally avoiding questions himself. There's a smattering of posts which involve effort/fair argument, but his signal to noise ratio is bad. He's also second only to Koshi in terms of random power-begging.

I think in the end of the day mad rush I gave him more credit than he deserved, and weighted the meta rebuffs I'd received too heavily. Maybe I'm just jealous, but he got to dance around all of day 1 while I and others got grilled. I don't like that, and I don't like that I really don't know where he stands on anyone at the moment.

Combined with his N1 actions, I'm sticking with my scum read. I regret having powered him up.

I am conflicted about this post because on the other hand it's a total 180 on Oats for idk what reason and it contradicts his behavior regarding Oats on D1.
On the other hand the second paragraph is exactly my thoughts on Oats on N1 and after that. :E

Two things. Firstly it's like a really really weak way of defending Seuss. And I don't want "waa waa i would never do this as mafia". It's not the fact that you're soft-defending here, I don't care about that. It's that your reasoning is so weak. I pulled you up on it at the time even. You're agreeing with Seuss for saying Oats looks dodgy and that's all, and using that as some sort of point? It's so bad.

secondly, connected to this post, you push Oats all the time. You nuke him. He does literally nothing all day. You keep repeating he's mafia. All of a sudden there are two similar roles (Oats and Prome) and the way they are claimed makes Oats look really suspicious. And yet all of a sudden you're throwing away your read on oats in favour of Prome? It makes no sense. Again. Nothing you're doing makes sense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 21:13 GMT
#3649
Prome you want us to bring you to 7 or 3?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 21:13 GMT
#3650
Or are you Parity copping again? And I take it you can't target people that yolo you.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 21:33 GMT
#3651
I'm back!

On November 04 2013 05:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.


If you want to do that, then I'd say that me and rayn are town while kush is the special scum.

Anyways, who would your "power-up" scum be?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 21:34 GMT
#3652
On November 04 2013 06:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm back!

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 05:52 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
could you please look at what i said about the powers and the balance?

I think the balance is this:

3 town blues that require powerup,
2 town vote alterers,
3 town VT (SnB, VA, Clarity)
2 town special skills (like kush/rayn/sentinel)

VS

1 scum "blue" that require power up.
1 scum vote alterer
1 scum with special skill (like kush/rayn/sentinel)


This is balanced because the blues have to CLAIM in the thread they are blue.


If you want to do that, then I'd say that me and rayn are town while kush is the special scum.

Anyways, who would your "power-up" scum be?


Oh wait is it Oats? I missed that page on my first read-through.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 21:47 GMT
#3653
Yes. I think I have been saying that for 60 pages or so Oo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 21:48 GMT
#3654
It all started when I was butthurt that Seuss didn't want to power me up and powered Oats up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#3655
But we got marv guarantee on rayn.
But I like rayn.
But I also think rayn is to blame if we lynch rayn today.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:00 GMT
#3656
On November 04 2013 06:52 Koshi wrote:
But we got marv guarantee on rayn.
But I like rayn.
But I also think rayn is to blame if we lynch rayn today.


Am I reading this correctly? The lack of pronouns makes me unsure if you did a typo or no.

HCC what kind of power do you have?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:02 GMT
#3657
Yes. That is correct.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:02 GMT
#3658
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 22:03 GMT
#3659
I'm going to see what I think tomorrow.

I just don't understand rayn's play at all if he's town. It's all so circumstancially "unlucky" for him in absolutely everything.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:10 GMT
#3660
Hitting scum set-up wise combined with reads:

Oats 90%, Prome 10%
rayn 70%, Kush 25%, Sentinel 5%


That's my opinion. But I didn't read anything in the past 48 hours. I guess I reread things tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.