• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

"##" Mafia - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:41 GMT
#3601
On November 04 2013 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?

I really do not think that means anything. Koshi please listen to me now.
I think noob scum is more likely to power up a townie rather than his scummate because of fear of getting caught.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:42 GMT
#3602
On November 04 2013 04:37 marvellosity wrote:
rayn: you're dying today, so if you're genuinely and hilariously somehow not mafia, we'll just need your best cases out of you so we have some direction.

<3

fuck you if you lynch me today. i refuse to get lynched because i am town.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:42 GMT
#3603
On November 04 2013 04:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am really sorry i don't have the patience to find the relevant info now but if you wanna resolve this now rather than tomorrow (i gtg out drinking soon) pls tell me this.
- has oats claimed his values?
- how many yolo's did prome get on N1 and N2? (N1 4?)

Oats said 3/5/7 after Prome said it. He did claim Parity cop before Prome but I did not see a crumb. And he could have guessed it.

Prome got 5 on Day 1 I think. Oats got 7 Day 1.
Prome got 2 on Day 2 I think. Oats got 1 Day 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:43 GMT
#3604
and i will doc you tonight and prove my power, koshi can roleblock the remaining scum or other anti-town dude.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 19:43 GMT
#3605
You're not town because all your arguments are bad, much worse than they should be.

Also you said you were going to make me lynch you.

And I'm going to do it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:43 GMT
#3606
On November 04 2013 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?

I really do not think that means anything. Koshi please listen to me now.
I think noob scum is more likely to power up a townie rather than his scummate because of fear of getting caught.

I agree that is possible. That's why I am saying since dawn of time that we need to lynch into Prome/Oats today.
But you have been busy quoting and fighting with marv since end of N1. Which is a very long time.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:44 GMT
#3607
On November 04 2013 04:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am really sorry i don't have the patience to find the relevant info now but if you wanna resolve this now rather than tomorrow (i gtg out drinking soon) pls tell me this.
- has oats claimed his values?
- how many yolo's did prome get on N1 and N2? (N1 4?)

Oats said 3/5/7 after Prome said it. He did claim Parity cop before Prome but I did not see a crumb. And he could have guessed it.

Prome got 5 on Day 1 I think. Oats got 7 Day 1.
Prome got 2 on Day 2 I think. Oats got 1 Day 2.

So prome got COP with 2 up's?
Wait did Oats say what about his poweruse on N2? He forgot to send in action? He had an action with 1 power up?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 19:44 GMT
#3608
On November 04 2013 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?

I really do not think that means anything. Koshi please listen to me now.
I think noob scum is more likely to power up a townie rather than his scummate because of fear of getting caught.

Did you not read how Seuss waffled around Oats?

That was basically the point of the case.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 19:44 GMT
#3609
On November 04 2013 04:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:42 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am really sorry i don't have the patience to find the relevant info now but if you wanna resolve this now rather than tomorrow (i gtg out drinking soon) pls tell me this.
- has oats claimed his values?
- how many yolo's did prome get on N1 and N2? (N1 4?)

Oats said 3/5/7 after Prome said it. He did claim Parity cop before Prome but I did not see a crumb. And he could have guessed it.

Prome got 5 on Day 1 I think. Oats got 7 Day 1.
Prome got 2 on Day 2 I think. Oats got 1 Day 2.

So prome got COP with 2 up's?
Wait did Oats say what about his poweruse on N2? He forgot to send in action? He had an action with 1 power up?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:44 GMT
#3610
On November 04 2013 04:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:38 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, can't you see there is something wrong in this shit. And it's marv or Prome.
Actaully marv, i think Prome is bullshitting. Based on his "contributions" that are non-existent and his power which by your definition is too low-cost.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Promethelax

But both Prome and marv are giving each other townreads.

Look at what I wrote. There can't be 2 blues that are scum. So either they are very wrong and bad. Or it is Oats.

You know, Oats, the guy Seuss powered up and scumclaimed around?

I really do not think that means anything. Koshi please listen to me now.
I think noob scum is more likely to power up a townie rather than his scummate because of fear of getting caught.

I agree that is possible. That's why I am saying since dawn of time that we need to lynch into Prome/Oats today.
But you have been busy quoting and fighting with marv since end of N1. Which is a very long time.

gosh i have been here for 1 fucking hour. I have not been here since PC until now..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:46 GMT
#3611
On November 04 2013 04:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:42 Koshi wrote:
On November 04 2013 04:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am really sorry i don't have the patience to find the relevant info now but if you wanna resolve this now rather than tomorrow (i gtg out drinking soon) pls tell me this.
- has oats claimed his values?
- how many yolo's did prome get on N1 and N2? (N1 4?)

Oats said 3/5/7 after Prome said it. He did claim Parity cop before Prome but I did not see a crumb. And he could have guessed it.

Prome got 5 on Day 1 I think. Oats got 7 Day 1.
Prome got 2 on Day 2 I think. Oats got 1 Day 2.

So prome got COP with 2 up's?
Wait did Oats say what about his poweruse on N2? He forgot to send in action? He had an action with 1 power up?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

THAT'S WHAT I REMEMBER! I just said if you want this to be resolved now please do not insult my reading skills because i am working with what i remember. Correct me if i am wrong, what did happen? I remember Prome bitching about you rbing him.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 19:46 GMT
#3612
I'm not going to post anymore.

He's all yours Koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:46 GMT
#3613
That's why i assume he had an action. I also remember him saying he copped me on N2. So where am i wrong?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:50 GMT
#3614
On November 03 2013 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 07:07 marvellosity wrote:
I would have guessed all powerups are similar, dept Prome seems to need nothing lol


I need 3, 5 and 7. I used my five power up night one and two. You blocked it night two rendering it useless. You figure it out. No this is not inconsistent with how many votes I got.

I need 5 yolos today and expect to get them from the following: vayne, SnB, sent, oats and one of Rayn or Kush.

Game not broken, scum needs to kill off the voters to eliminate the blues.

Marv: why did you not want me to twerk you n1?

So wtf is this unexplained bullshit?
Someone explain this?

And this game roleblocks are resolved in lol manner but nvm.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:50 GMT
#3615
Koshi does you role work like Prome's?
table for two on a tv tray
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
November 03 2013 19:51 GMT
#3616
On November 04 2013 04:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If Player A roleblocks Player B, and Player B on the same phase roleblocks Player C, does Player B's action go through and does Player C get roleblocked?

Yes, both players are roleblocked.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:53 GMT
#3617
Look rayn, Marv is town. You will not get him lynched. Nobody will allow it.
So now let's look at Prome/Oats.

Prome: The guy that helped Seuss into this thread. Instantly asked question at Seuss and tried to figure him out or tried to make him look like he was contributing. Seuss not powering up Prome even with a townread on him is strange but Prome did ask to stop powring him up.
This is interesting, maybe it is because his parity cop spell doesn't allow him to target people that power him up, which it proven by the fact he checked Seuss n1.
Another interesting fact is that Prome asked to stop powering him up when it would be logical that his 7th skill would be the vigi shot as scum. Not the 5th.
Then there is the townread from marv on Prome. And all the other kids love Prome. So.. We love Prome.

Oats: The guy that Seuss scumclaimed on. The guy that put some small counterpressure onto Seuss after Seuss called him scum. But Seuss pointed out that Oats did something strange by saying Prome was town and made a case on him and then Scum WoS jumped on therefore Oats said SORRY to Seuss and that was that.
Oats the guy without reads.
Oats the guy that had 7 votes.
Oats the guy that didn't use his parity check night 2 (this is not alignment indicative but punishable)
Oats that isn't doing shit.


So who should we pick?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 03 2013 19:53 GMT
#3618
On November 03 2013 21:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey prome's role seems almost exactly like mine
I have 2,5,7 too.
And 5 is also a 2 night thing.

Okay i can somehow get this..
But i really can't because it's absolutely impossible that you all 4 are town! It is impossible, even if you think i am scum it's fucking impossible.

And i am not scum for fucks sake.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:54 GMT
#3619
On November 04 2013 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2013 19:05 Promethelax wrote:
On November 03 2013 07:07 marvellosity wrote:
I would have guessed all powerups are similar, dept Prome seems to need nothing lol


I need 3, 5 and 7. I used my five power up night one and two. You blocked it night two rendering it useless. You figure it out. No this is not inconsistent with how many votes I got.

I need 5 yolos today and expect to get them from the following: vayne, SnB, sent, oats and one of Rayn or Kush.

Game not broken, scum needs to kill off the voters to eliminate the blues.

Marv: why did you not want me to twerk you n1?

So wtf is this unexplained bullshit?
Someone explain this?

And this game roleblocks are resolved in lol manner but nvm.

This is where he says that on N1 he used parity cop. How is that not obvious? After this Oats claims Parity cop as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 19:56 GMT
#3620
Yeah I forgot about the whole Oats saying Sorry to Seuss thingie. That's also why I thought they were scum together way before I made my case on Seuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 334
Leta 125
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 53
Bale 33
Aegong 29
ZergMaN 28
NotJumperer 28
Noble 10
yabsab 10
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister212
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1379
• Stunt525
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 41m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.