• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7513 users

"##" Mafia - Page 184

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 245 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:12 GMT
#3661
On November 04 2013 07:02 Koshi wrote:
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.


Well, I trust you. And I believe Vayne.

This calls for investigation.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 03 2013 22:12 GMT
#3662
##vote rayne
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:14 GMT
#3663
On November 04 2013 07:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:02 Koshi wrote:
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.


Well, I trust you. And I believe Vayne.

This calls for investigation.

With that I mean that VA always rolls VT if he is town. Riddles I speak today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:16 GMT
#3664
Damn Kush with that 16 page filter.

Kush your read on the game? Last 2 scums?
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:20 GMT
#3665
On November 04 2013 07:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 04 2013 07:02 Koshi wrote:
HCC claimed VT. And it's VA. So it is true.


Well, I trust you. And I believe Vayne.

This calls for investigation.

With that I mean that VA always rolls VT if he is town. Riddles I speak today.


Well everytime I tunnel him he ends up being VT so I don't think I'll do that this game.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 22:21 GMT
#3666
It'd be nice if you did anything tbf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 03 2013 22:23 GMT
#3667
that is correct I am the same role that clarity was
taste me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:25 GMT
#3668
On November 04 2013 07:23 HotCottonCandy wrote:
that is correct I am the same role that clarity was

Would be cool if SnB verifies this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:26 GMT
#3669
##Yolo Promethelax

But I am no fool! Remember that Promethelax! I am watching you!
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 22:26 GMT
#3670
Hotcotton/Sentinel - have you guys twerked me this cycle? Please do if you haven't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:27 GMT
#3671
I have. It's actually the only thing I've done iirc.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 03 2013 22:37 GMT
#3672
i already did all the stupid stuff, just waiting to lynch rayn and see what happens. I honestly don't believe that he accidentally misuses his role and does all these dumb arguments as town.
taste me
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 03 2013 22:41 GMT
#3673
On November 04 2013 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Damn Kush with that 16 page filter.

Kush your read on the game? Last 2 scums?


basically i have nothing to add to what you and marv got going on. rayne/hcc/sentinel/oats
scum in there somewhere.
Rayne is almost definitely scum though I think. He subtly agreed with my marv is scum theory. So did HCC. So did Onegu.

Um something meta about hcc:
actually fuck it ill save this tell for another game but i have a pretty good meta scumtell on vayne
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#3674
Well rayn it will be then.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
November 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#3675
On November 04 2013 07:41 OOHCHILD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 07:16 Koshi wrote:
Damn Kush with that 16 page filter.

Kush your read on the game? Last 2 scums?


basically i have nothing to add to what you and marv got going on. rayne/hcc/sentinel/oats
scum in there somewhere.
Rayne is almost definitely scum though I think. He subtly agreed with my marv is scum theory. So did HCC. So did Onegu.

Um something meta about hcc:
actually fuck it ill save this tell for another game but i have a pretty good meta scumtell on vayne


I don't understand the significance of this. You have a backspace button. If you want to offer something about his meta, put it down, otherwise delete it and save this thread some space.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 03 2013 22:44 GMT
#3676
nag me more scum
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 03 2013 22:46 GMT
#3677
he also said that I agreed that marv is scum so you would have to quote that as I've had him as town all game
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 03 2013 22:47 GMT
#3678
On November 04 2013 07:44 OOHCHILD wrote:
nag me more scum

If you actually think HCC is mafia, make some sort of case, or explain why. Don't just say it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
November 03 2013 22:47 GMT
#3679
hcc you didn't say it outright but you had some shit like...
"there is more nefarious shit going on, like scum is in control of the thread"
you said somethign like that, which implies marv is scum.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 03 2013 22:48 GMT
#3680
On November 04 2013 07:47 OOHCHILD wrote:
hcc you didn't say it outright but you had some shit like...
"there is more nefarious shit going on, like scum is in control of the thread"
you said somethign like that, which implies marv is scum.


why would that imply marv is scum when I've had him as town the entire game lol
taste me
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
SpeCial 108
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox221
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam560
JimRising 393
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft272
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21504
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 39m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.