• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7780 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 26 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 15:09 GMT
#2913
On October 23 2013 00:02 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 23:53 Sn0_Man wrote:
Read up to this point.

I dislike skanjab but I liked mocsta's reasoning for him being town. I'm interested in the vayne flip. I stand by the stutters swap being better than the CR lynch regardless of outcome, although the secret vote DOES look ugly. Currently I'm attributing it to cephiro but who knows.

Don't THINK BH is scum atm but his window of opportunity for being more obviously town is slipping fast.

yeah looked at lastargument filter + supersoft

supersoft was most likely a respect kill

lastargument was on lonemeow, mattchew + holyflare

aside from storr thinking mattchew is town, there does not seem to be too much going for him?



What..? Marv said he was leaning town on mattchew, he liked my content and he hated skanjabs reply after night/lonemeow and et. You even reading?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 15:10 GMT
#2914
Ebwop: After night. He also disliked et and lonemeow
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:02 GMT
#2971
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.


don't know how many times i've said mattchew
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:22 GMT
#2979
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


you are a watcher and you were on syllo night 1, gg ez
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:45 GMT
#2987
On October 23 2013 03:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


you are a watcher and you were on syllo night 1, gg ez

Syllo? dat guys alive yo


then you swap dem rolez yo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:12 GMT
#3014
On October 23 2013 04:01 Sn0_Man wrote:
PS Holyflare scum he knew I targetted syllo


"let's not heal the guy with confirmed town status"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:17 GMT
#3017
It was pretty obvious you targeted syllo sn0. There had to be some shenannigans where both the mafia with 0.5kp targeted a player that was a high priority save. I find it highly unlikely they'd target someone that wasn't and still die like that. So therefore they targetd syllo. You said you knew what happened and therefore that means you were on syllo, hence why I thought you were a watcher.

I've already speculated about the NK's before.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:18 GMT
#3018
On October 23 2013 04:16 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 04:01 Sn0_Man wrote:
PS Holyflare scum he knew I targetted syllo

Explain a bit better please. I don't get it.



I said he was a watcher and targeted syllo before grace period.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:18 GMT
#3019
I also do not think there would be 2 medics in this setup. What kind of op anti scum town would that be.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:19 GMT
#3020
2 medics, invunerability potions, 3 vig's and cop checks? don't think so.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:19 GMT
#3021
not to mention whatever the hell ceph is
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:21 GMT
#3023
On October 23 2013 04:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Why couldn't I kill everybody who visits LastArgument? Then have a medic (BH) on Syllo? Only mafia know who BOTH .5KP members visited.


because I checked roles on mafiascum and there wasn't one that did that without dying themselves, hence why I assumed watcher -.-
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:23 GMT
#3026
watcher
watcher
watcher
watcher
watcher


how many times do i need to say that's what I thought you were
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:23 GMT
#3027
yes mocsta I counted as a vig.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:27 GMT
#3032
Syllo is confirmed town, I presumed he was a watcher and so wanted to confirm who the fuck was visiting a confirmed town, ie. saving, doing whatever.

If sn0 says "I know what happened" at the start of day 2 after all this shit then I presume he knows how the 2 0.5's died. Therefore, they targeted syllo. How is that hard to understand? Do people's brains not work under the assumption of logic?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:31 GMT
#3040
On October 23 2013 04:28 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 04:27 Holyflare wrote:
Syllo is confirmed town, I presumed he was a watcher and so wanted to confirm who the fuck was visiting a confirmed town, ie. saving, doing whatever.

If sn0 says "I know what happened" at the start of day 2 after all this shit then I presume he knows how the 2 0.5's died. Therefore, they targeted syllo. How is that hard to understand? Do people's brains not work under the assumption of logic?

Dude if you think he is a watcher that kills visitors, then how did syllo survive? Another medic? You just said you don't believe in 2 medics.


I didn't think HE was medic, that doesn't mean there wasn't one? Now that he is revealed a medic it just makes BH claim look bad to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:33 GMT
#3043
On October 23 2013 04:33 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 04:32 syllogism wrote:
It's still hard for me to imagine how his play makes sense for mafia, but perhaps I've a weak spot for players of his style. He has to claim his role tomorrow, even though he is being a huge asshole about it.

Who are you referring to?


cephiro

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:40 GMT
#3054
On October 23 2013 04:40 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 04:37 Grackaroni wrote:
So you think HF is town.

No, I don't know what he is. Somehow hufflepuff isn't making sense to me right now.


Framer
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:42 GMT
#3057
On October 23 2013 04:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 04:40 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 23 2013 04:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
Man we'd be absolutely demolishing this game if BH healed marv. HAUMPH.

BH is scum.

A reasonable possibility. His role PM knowledge is good but that could be fakeclaim iunno.


He initiated a switch off ray/ceph to stutters.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 19:49 GMT
#3064
On October 23 2013 04:48 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Hmm. Unless Holyflare can do 1 secret and 1 visible vote.
A lot of roles have multiple skills to use.


I wasn't here at all during that vote.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8348
Bisu 2175
Shuttle 1439
Jaedong 1398
Horang2 733
BeSt 536
EffOrt 486
Larva 364
Stork 328
actioN 307
[ Show more ]
Mini 243
Mind 138
910 109
Barracks 103
Zeus 99
Mong 68
Snow 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 43
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 34
Bale 29
Free 28
Killer 27
Sexy 27
soO 27
sorry 27
Aegong 23
JYJ 23
Yoon 22
Shine 20
HiyA 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2166
Dendi1005
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m1950
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2814
olofmeister1170
hiko984
B2W.Neo745
Livibee490
crisheroes354
XBOCT261
XaKoH 233
Hui .214
Pyrionflax191
Liquid`VortiX168
QueenE51
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2450
• Jankos2308
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.