• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10599 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:56 GMT
#4361
He fucking claims scum and you don't see it. How is it even possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:00 GMT
#4362
Like fucking D2 VE tells the entire thread I am cop. VA agrees. Grack agrees.
Night 2 I am so obvious cop because I hiro is saving me.
On day 3 I claim cop and I tell everybody everything.
Night 3 I fucking tell you about shot on Oats which is SUPER FUCKING PRO TOWN.
Day 4 everybody his fucking scumread says: "oh hai guis I am cop, Koshi is scum"

rest of day 4 ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE S0LSTICE AND I AM FUCKING SCUM??

REALLLYLYLYLYYLYLYYYY???????

HOW DOES THAT HAPpEN.?????????

FFS
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:02 GMT
#4363
Yes I know that all votes are on s0lstice.

But the amount of talk about not lynching s0lstice is annoying the shit out of me.

And if s0lstice is not the last banger the 2 scumteams are working together and that is just fucking lame.
If s0lstice is the last banger he is somewhat playing against his wincon but I forgive him because this is indeed WAY TO FUCKING FUNNY THAT THIS RETARDED TOWN ACTUALLY WANTS TO KEEP HIM ALIVE AFTER SOLSTICE MADE A FUCKING PHONECALL TO FUCKING CC WTFFFFF
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 06 2013 22:03 GMT
#4364
On October 07 2013 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Like fucking D2 VE tells the entire thread I am cop. VA agrees. Grack agrees.
Night 2 I am so obvious cop because I hiro is saving me.
On day 3 I claim cop and I tell everybody everything.
Night 3 I fucking tell you about shot on Oats which is SUPER FUCKING PRO TOWN.
Day 4 everybody his fucking scumread says: "oh hai guis I am cop, Koshi is scum"

rest of day 4 ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE S0LSTICE AND I AM FUCKING SCUM??

REALLLYLYLYLYYLYLYYYY???????

HOW DOES THAT HAPpEN.?????????

FFS
Honestly? Because if you're actually a cop I think you have targeted decently but have played this actual game poorly.

And you being cop messes with some of my reads on other people.


Fe fi fo fum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:04 GMT
#4365
On October 07 2013 07:03 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Like fucking D2 VE tells the entire thread I am cop. VA agrees. Grack agrees.
Night 2 I am so obvious cop because I hiro is saving me.
On day 3 I claim cop and I tell everybody everything.
Night 3 I fucking tell you about shot on Oats which is SUPER FUCKING PRO TOWN.
Day 4 everybody his fucking scumread says: "oh hai guis I am cop, Koshi is scum"

rest of day 4 ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE S0LSTICE AND I AM FUCKING SCUM??

REALLLYLYLYLYYLYLYYYY???????

HOW DOES THAT HAPpEN.?????????

FFS
Honestly? Because if you're actually a cop I think you have targeted decently but have played this actual game poorly.

And you being cop messes with some of my reads on other people.



I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU THINK I AM FUCKING MARV OR AT LEAST PLAY LIKE MARV. I AM FUCKING KOSHI I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND THIS IS HOW I PLAY IT. READ FUCKING NOIR IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW DISAPPOINTING I CAN BE.

FFS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:06 GMT
#4366
should play like marv*

point is --> I am not the best scumhunter. Dnu why you think I am. My game was about surviving and confirming town. I fucking succeeded. I have confirmed more town and made it so fucking easy for you people.

Like the fucking FT into Palmar lynch was partly because of me and my claim and me telling you fuckers that FT might get modkilled and that we should swap.

THAT WAS ME.
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 06 2013 22:06 GMT
#4367
I actually find that post townie!
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 06 2013 22:13 GMT
#4368
Like, this is more the reaction I expect when solstice claims cop. You were entirely chill with it, "lol i'm cop he's not you guys wait a couple hours I'll get home and answer questions." "Hey, I came home for this? Where are the tough questions, I'm totes town and he's totes scum!"

Gotta think, but that progression is gut townie. Going from "Man nobody will believe him cuz I'm 100% the cop" ---> "Holy shit, why are people believing this stuff!?" feels like a better fit than "lololololol he's the cop and gonna die now" ---> "Holy shit, people are believing him, I've got to salvage this claim pronto!" while being angry.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 06 2013 22:17 GMT
#4369
VE, I'm not doing a big Koshi scum post. The permutations are too large. 3 of Cheese/Pandain/CR/Oats/VA/Rayn are scum in that case.

I maintain that the following rules apply:

VA and Pandain cannot be scumbuddies
VA cannot be on Palmar's team

I need to check filters to add some more rules and reduce the number of options. I'm also a little worried about Koshi claiming cop and almost immediately claiming a town check on rayn if Koshi is scum. It's pure WIFOM, but Koshi KNOWS he's going to get counterclaimed eventually there (or the cop will flip and Koshi will die). rayn and Koshi look buddy buddy, it FEELS scummy, but that would require a scum Koshi who KNEW he would get called out to super buddy a scumbuddy and rely on WIFOMing that relation. Like, if Koshi is scum then rayn looks so scummy but why tie themselves together so strongly?

Will do some filters.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 06 2013 22:24 GMT
#4370
Showing your work isn't for my benefit friend. You have no idea how much I wish I could just trust you AND trust town to just sheep you if I just trust you. That's too much unnecessary trust. That's the kind of trust scum wants town to give them.

Showing your work is for the rest in town who see a counterclaim and thirst for mafia blood. I think it's highly unlikely that s0L is the last Banger regardless of alignment, and he's pretty unanimously the vote leader.

You're showing your work to save the town, not to convince me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 22:24 GMT
#4371
I don't know how to feel that people think I'm scum
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 06 2013 22:26 GMT
#4372
On October 07 2013 07:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Showing your work isn't for my benefit friend. You have no idea how much I wish I could just trust you AND trust town to just sheep you if I just trust you. That's too much unnecessary trust. That's the kind of trust scum wants town to give them.

Showing your work is for the rest in town who see a counterclaim and thirst for mafia blood. I think it's highly unlikely that s0L is the last Banger regardless of alignment, and he's pretty unanimously the vote leader.

You're showing your work to save the town, not to convince me.
Yeah yeah yeah. I just need to complain for a moment before continuing.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 06 2013 22:30 GMT
#4373
Austin this is important: why didn't you have a problem with the task involving assuming WoS is town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:34 GMT
#4374
VE why don't you think s0lstice is last banger? I really don't get it. Phonecall is a desperate move.Why not try to reach out to the other scumteam while being a lame ass for trying to change your wincon.

Like... Why would the 3 man team do this? Just so CC can get some cred? Can't believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 06 2013 22:38 GMT
#4375
Koshi I don't know what I think yet. That's why I'm having Austin do all this. I'm undecided still.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:39 GMT
#4376
rofl.. poor Austin.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 06 2013 22:40 GMT
#4377
Like, I think it's unlikely because if he's wrong in his guess, he dies. The last Banger would more likely use his shot to kill...in order for him to win, he's gotta kill the other team too, not just townies. The last Banger has a MUCH longer road to victory...the three man team is within striking distance of winning - all they need is one mislynch and they've won.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:47 GMT
#4378
On October 07 2013 07:24 Pandain wrote:
I don't know how to feel that people think I'm scum

Yeah, you made shitton of sense this day. It's scary.
It's elimination tbh.

Pandain/s0lstice/VA/CR/WoS/Austin/CC
I think those are left for being scum.
Both VA and rayn say that you play your scum meta. I got confirmed on rayn, and I got a townread on VA.

I almost can't believe WoS/austin are scum on same team. So it's like 5 people for 4 spots and CR and CC are looking good. So that's even more crazy.

Like I could see a WoS/CR/CC scumteam with s0lstice being alone and CC being an honorable scummer.


But dnu. But we are not lynching you. S0lstice is 100% scum and he is going to die.

I will flip tables if he is not last banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 22:49 GMT
#4379
It's all good. Since I'm under suspicion I won't get shot tonight and then I'll lead town to victory tomorrow in an epic showdown.

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 06 2013 22:54 GMT
#4380
On October 07 2013 07:49 Pandain wrote:
It's all good. Since I'm under suspicion I won't get shot tonight and then I'll lead town to victory tomorrow in an epic showdown.


Help us find last Banger.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 332
Dota 2
monkeys_forever817
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4316
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox789
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g8789
Maynarde194
KnowMe184
ArmadaUGS99
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h
Monday Night Weeklies
15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.