• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 14:54 GMT
#2321
On October 02 2013 23:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I want a hotdog.

VE is playing exactly like me, active d1 not so active d2.

Koshi is totally rad and ballin'

Uhh

Lets talk about Cheese. What cheese do you like?
Except VE did a good bit of looking townie on D1 and trying to influence the thread. You sort of sat there and oatsed.

I have currently been adding Cotija to some green chile chicken chili, and I like that cheese but I dunno how I'm gonna use this whole block. I also have some cool feta for a cold salad that went with the chili.

As far as this game goes, my notes on El Senor Cheesecake say

"What cheese do?" followed by "What he do?"

That's the sum total of my D1 thoughts on Cheese. I just recently played scum with Cheese, but honestly don't really have any major quirks to look for from either of his alignments. So far, he's been inactive as butt and really only seems to engage with WoS, like 60% of his filter is chat with WoS and not other bros. He's on my questionable list, but I don't have things that actively stick out from his filter as SCUMMY to me, unlike other folks.

Well VE was VE except VE is normally more useful than Oats.
So yeah we are the SAME!


CC is really passive. I dunno man. Like I would think that he would play scum better than this.

No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:54 GMT
#2322
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
In an odd way, I THINK I find this to be the towniest thing you've said all game?
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 14:55 GMT
#2323
I agree with the Austin thread cop town read and the hiro scumread.

I feel that hiro is only caring about his appearance and not finding scum.

Also Solstice thinks im scum therefore hes town. 100% accurate.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 14:55 GMT
#2324
On October 02 2013 23:54 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
In an odd way, I THINK I find this to be the towniest thing you've said all game?

lol its probably the nullest thing ive said all game.
The towniest thing was when I called you cop
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 15:03 GMT
#2325
On October 02 2013 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:54 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
In an odd way, I THINK I find this to be the towniest thing you've said all game?

lol its probably the nullest thing ive said all game.
The towniest thing was when I called you cop
You're not my real dad! I'll read people how I want.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:21 GMT
#2326
Yeah if FT uses vest then he's clearly scum esp. if he doesn't say so before. Just wasted cop KP

But I don't think he's the best choice to do a confirmed town shot on. Don't take that too seriously however as I haven't actually read thread that much. If he's that suspicious do it, otherwise let cops do their thing. They can watch someone who is likely to be killed for instance

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 15:22 GMT
#2327
fuck keep reading Pandain as Palmar...
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 15:23 GMT
#2328
Just remember, it's less retarded when I do it.
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:25 GMT
#2329
On October 03 2013 00:23 Palmar wrote:
Just remember, it's less retarded when I do it.

What is that supposed to mean
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 02 2013 15:27 GMT
#2330
High Priority Lynches
hiro protagonist - His D1 was pretty good but after that he's provided nothing except a case and push on a townie. Even now after catching up, I still don't know where he stands on anyone.

FirmTofu - I'm not sure where I stand on FT, but plenty of people read him as scum and he's still alive. As long as he's in the game, he'll always be a "fallback" lynch so let's just fucking do it and flip the guy.

Pandain - I didn't like how he switched gears from FT onto VA with barely any reason and at a time when VA wasn't a lynch candidate and FT was.

I'm not sure if I'll be around for the day post. Here's hopin I see you guys tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 02 2013 15:28 GMT
#2331
Also I'm heavily town on Chairman Ray and Mr. Cheesecake, so I will unequivocally not support their lynches.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 02 2013 15:29 GMT
#2332
Actually - I could be convinced on Cheese maybe. Not CR. Dude is town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 15:31 GMT
#2333
On October 03 2013 00:25 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 00:23 Palmar wrote:
Just remember, it's less retarded when I do it.

What is that supposed to mean

Still mad from personality.
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:31 GMT
#2334
Do you agree Austin is town?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 15:35 GMT
#2335
I haven't read austinmcc yet. I'm feeling that of the three people I haven't read he's the most likely to be town, but idk, VE just called CC town so who knows.
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:37 GMT
#2336
I wanted VE to respond and the answer is yes he's obviously town
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 15:44 GMT
#2337
Well fuck you too then
Computer says mafia
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 15:49 GMT
#2338
On October 03 2013 00:35 Palmar wrote:
I haven't read austinmcc yet. I'm feeling that of the three people I haven't read he's the most likely to be town, but idk, VE just called CC town so who knows.
You're missing best filter NA. Go read.
Fe fi fo fum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 15:56 GMT
#2339
Ugh so many people I am total null on.
VA
SnB
Oats
austinmcc
Pandain

I would say top 4 town and Pandain scum. Anybody got other opinions?

I also have town/scumreads but they are a secret.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 16:14 GMT
#2340
On October 02 2013 23:44 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:42 Koshi wrote:
Ok seriously. How does scum give a townie a bulletproof vest without noticing?

I can't win vs scum that are next level ninjas.
No.

Everyone who thinks that FT is scum believes that he is on a scum team with access to bulletproof vests. Read da OP. Sacrifice KP = give a member of your team a bulletproof vest.

The plan to have FT not wear a vest tonight and get shot by cops was being proposed, iirc, by people who were cool with lynching FT --> they believe he's scum.

But again, if he's scum he can sac KP and grab a vest.

If he's town, he won't get shot. If he's scum, we'll use a cop shot and he'll say "I totes wore my vest just in case scum wanted to shoot me tonight" and be "confirmed town" because people don't read the OP.

In neither case is that good for town. It's either a waste of powers or going to confuse thread because cops don't 100% kill scum with that crap, given that scum can bulletproof up if the shot is called.

So who was it who originally came up with that plan?
VA?
Is it indicative at all of his alignment that he would suggest that? Knowing Vayne he's not stupid enough to not think there'd be counterplay.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1022
ComeBackTV 926
SteadfastSC797
TaKeTV 532
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 797
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 153
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Sea.KH 69
910 55
Snow 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Yoon 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1707
Khaldor1151
Lowko451
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1172
Beastyqt564
B2W.Neo433
Livibee215
Hui .179
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS127
XaKoH 126
KnowMe115
Mew2King82
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 28
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3355
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 43m
Online Event
19h 43m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.