• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:59 GMT
#2361
You can do town reads, though.

For instance Kosh, Austin, FT, and you are probably town. I haven't looked too heavily into you but even if you're scum you'll slip up eventually.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 16:59 GMT
#2362
On October 03 2013 01:56 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 01:45 Pandain wrote:
Yes so we can lynch scum together

yeah you mean da other scumteam, right?

I might be able to get a reads list out before daypost.
we c.


If you're insinuating I'm scum, my posts should reveal otherwise.

I wouldn't go too heavy revealing yourself unless you aren't using a vest, showing scum you're on to them just gives you reason to shoot them.

I'm going to only reveal my suspicions on two members in particular, for instance.

Narp.
I be revealing all a dem scums.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 17:04 GMT
#2363
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:06 GMT
#2364
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:07 GMT
#2365
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 17:10 GMT
#2366
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 17:11 GMT
#2367
On October 03 2013 02:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.

Yeah Im so far like almost always right dude.
And I think ive played at least 10 town games in a row now.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:11 GMT
#2368
On October 03 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?

I will be even more Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:11 GMT
#2369
On October 03 2013 02:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:06 Koshi wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.

Yeah Im so far like almost always right dude.
And I think ive played at least 10 town games in a row now.

that's because we almost always lynch town.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 17:12 GMT
#2370
On October 03 2013 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?

I will be even more Batman.

How were you Batman before this?
Most of what I remember from your play is the rage when we were about to RNG lynch you.

On October 03 2013 02:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:06 Koshi wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.

Yeah Im so far like almost always right dude.
And I think ive played at least 10 town games in a row now.

Well that just increases your chances of rolling scum this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 17:12 GMT
#2371
On October 03 2013 01:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and for those curious on Oats scumread:
Take a gander at his filter.
All he does all game is one-liners and random-ass questions that lead absolutely nowhere.
Zero substantiated reads and zero pushes.

Even a town Oats who plays like shit does more than this. He's very clearly not trying to find scum.
There's a few more fun things in his filter like him saying how worried he is that yamato is going to flip town, then he votes for him not too long after that and leaves it up most of the day. Not sure how indicative that is on its own but whatever.

Oats did you ever explain how you are 'confirmed town?'

Lets see shall we?

Day 1, I was totally top 5 town.

N1, D2, we lynched townread shiao pi and I did jack shit cause its boring. so dropping down to like nullish-probably town.

Then this joker, WoS calls me totes scum.
Tell me how its different from my normal towngame pls.
And show examples from the more recent games.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 17:14 GMT
#2372
On October 03 2013 02:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and for those curious on Oats scumread:
Take a gander at his filter.
All he does all game is one-liners and random-ass questions that lead absolutely nowhere.
Zero substantiated reads and zero pushes.

Even a town Oats who plays like shit does more than this. He's very clearly not trying to find scum.
There's a few more fun things in his filter like him saying how worried he is that yamato is going to flip town, then he votes for him not too long after that and leaves it up most of the day. Not sure how indicative that is on its own but whatever.

Oats did you ever explain how you are 'confirmed town?'

Lets see shall we?

Day 1, I was totally top 5 town.

N1, D2, we lynched townread shiao pi and I did jack shit cause its boring. so dropping down to like nullish-probably town.

Then this joker, WoS calls me totes scum.
Tell me how its different from my normal towngame pls.
And show examples from the more recent games.

If you show me how you were top 5 town, I'll show you examples from recent games.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:14 GMT
#2373
On October 03 2013 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:11 Koshi wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?

I will be even more Batman.

How were you Batman before this?
Most of what I remember from your play is the rage when we were about to RNG lynch you.

Hmm. True. Tomorrow I will be Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:15 GMT
#2374
I am totes vesting tonight. Told you scummers. Don't be mad when you shoot me.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 17:16 GMT
#2375
Personally I think I'm going to flip a coin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 17:17 GMT
#2376
Come on WoS, Im way too lazy to go and quote everyones posts saying that Oats is totes town from day 1. Arent you reading the thread?

Also, is that the main thing you got from the post I made.
Ok then.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 17:18 GMT
#2377
I say we lynch Palmar. What do you guys think?
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 17:20 GMT
#2378
On October 03 2013 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Come on WoS, Im way too lazy to go and quote everyones posts saying that Oats is totes town from day 1. Arent you reading the thread?

Also, is that the main thing you got from the post I made.
Ok then.

I have read the thread.
I don't remember anyone saying you were town.
Aside from me.

I'm surprised even you don't seem to remember that though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 02 2013 17:21 GMT
#2379
On October 03 2013 02:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
I say we lynch Palmar. What do you guys think?

Very good idea.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:22 GMT
#2380
Oh hi rayn. Imagine I am a cop and I can confirm you tonight. Would you like me to do it so the entire town knows you are town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 23m
INu's Battles
10h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
Replay Cast
21h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.