• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11768 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 308 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 03:41 GMT
#2281
Wheeeee Im confirmed town, Thanks for totally not listening to me guys.....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 03:49 GMT
#2282
On September 30 2013 16:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO O OO O O
SHIAO PI IS TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k hiro is scum, FT might be different scumteam.

No gg, No skill.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 02 2013 04:47 GMT
#2283
On October 02 2013 09:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey FT I don't think we've interacted at all this game so far. Is there any particular reason you don't want to even try to prove yourself towny in my eyes?

Yes, actually. Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. It would also derail the thread into discussing people who are not scum. I'd rather keep discussion productive and focus on my scum reads. You can push me all you want, but defending myself is less likely to change your mind than me scumhunting.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 07:46 GMT
#2284
Well, first off, I was pretty sure that Shiao was gonna flip scum. The fact is, Im no longer comfortable on my reads due to the fact he didn't. Im gonna re-read the thread and come back with reads in the morning. I know alot of people find me scummy, so Ill work hard to find scum and to prove that Im not the best lynch.
On October 02 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?

The ryan/palmer thing is intriguing. I know Palmer as scum likes to argue with his scum buddys. That being said, The interaction seems real, or, I think it would be hard to fake a conversation like that as teammates. both are really calling each other out on there play, something 2 scumbuddys would not be likely to do.

speaking of ryan, Im curious, why did you change your vote at the very end of the day? why did you yell at palmer after that?

I think I all ready gave my thoughts on CR, but palmer wanted me to go into more detail so here it goes:
Looking over his filter He gives out Alot of opinons, without being asked to, and goes over his thought process while doing it. These post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.
On September 30 2013 08:15 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.

lol ok but how did you think that would effect our reads on you?


Yeah, I suppose it does make me look kinda scummy, which is something I really need to work on in my play. At the time, I wasn't under fire, so I figured my efforts would be best put trying to get a better read on others. Mafia have it bit easier in that they only have to focus on blending in. I find playing town a lot harder since I have to strike some balance between finding scum, and not making myself look scummy in the process.

On September 30 2013 08:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:18 Pandain wrote:
The last sentence.


The first time I played as town, most of my posts and votes were basically constructed methods to elicit reactions from people and I would try to read into these reactions and compare them to how they interact with others. Hopefully, this will enable me to find some inconsistencies to give me a better idea of scum teams. The result was that I got lynched on day 1. The last game I also got mislynched on d1. After feedback from coaches, I figured that I also needed to be a lot more transparent and vocal so that I can help town by not letting them mislynch me. Currently that's what I'm trying to improve upon.

Anyways, I am open to any tips while the game is going on, but I don't want it to detract too much from the discussion at hand.

are very genuine. Hes explaining why hes doing certain actions. He even talks about how coachs told him to be more transparent, which is exactly what hes doing. Now none of what Ive just said about him makes him town per se, these are things that scum could do to. however, when you combine that with the fact that hes been giving reads, and contributing, (hes givin reads on alot of people givin how small his filter is) in the way hes doing it now, I think its townish. its a lean town, and I would like to here more from him, Like what he thinks of Oats, and SaB.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 08:39 GMT
#2285
In regards to WoS:

yes I was wishy washy on FT. I, like you, hated how he posted "i give up" when SP flipped. Fact is if he doesn't start posting the way he did at the end of day 2, Im gonna want to lynch him.

I didnt have a scum read on you, you where leaning scum in my book. It wasnt a strong feeling, but I didnt like how when you came into the game with a "towns so bad" combined with your going along with RNG. It looked like you where trying not to contribute at the time. you have contributed alot more sense then, so I feel like you are likly town now. flip flopy, yes, but reads change.

The reason I put up my reads list is because I was catching up on the thread. after catch up some of my reads changed. Ill go into more detail come morning.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 08:41 GMT
#2286
also, I REALLY REALLY wanna hear how you caught Oats as scum! cus Im not sure about that guy anymore... please say something about that soon.

And use your fucking vest please! theres a drive by coming out tonight.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 02 2013 08:49 GMT
#2287
Just as a heads up, I wasn't around for the last few hours and I won't be on tomorrow due to IRL commitments. I'll be active Thursday probably. Sorry!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 09:04 GMT
#2288
Hiro can you give all your reads? You aren't active enough for going after 1-2 targets each time you pass by.

CR you need to stop joining games if you are this inactive tbh. Please give me your reads + 1-2 lines of reasoning off all players.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 12:59 GMT
#2289
I would spam more but I am totes winning vs rayn in filter. So I pass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 13:00 GMT
#2290
Also, scumteams please don't shoot me. I am using my vest because I know you will. It's a freebie tip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 13:52 GMT
#2291
Since playing mafia the word "totes" totally grew on me.

Anybody here? I am bored.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 13:52 GMT
#2292
totes bored
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 13:59 GMT
#2293
I really don't know anymore.

A few quick thoughts.

I'm less sure in my early townreads and more sure in my later ones. Especially I think Koshi, Chairman Ray and Grack are very unlikely scum. VE, Oats, Pandain, WoS more likely than before (but still nowhere near lynch territory, let's say I'm leaning town on them.

A quick note on WoS, for someone that was willing to enter an argument early in the game about his proficiency at mafia I don't feel like he is having the influence his own perception of his skill should warrant. If you think you're so good why aren't you trying to lead us?

I have still to read CC and the replacements through. I'm assuming at least one if not two scum in there because that's kind of what I do, I always ignore the lay-low scum.

SnB still hasn't done jack shit, good candidate for lynching tomorrow. I still think Hiro's entrance into the thread was really awkward and he's not doing much at all, another good lynch.

Rayn is a bit of a question mark, he's super reckless (to the point of being willing to die just to make a point, I don't know if he anticipated no one going along with it, or if he just doesn't care). He's doing stupid things, not taking an active stance about anything for the most part except me. I don't really know if all this makes him ballsy scum or reckless town, in both cases he's being very useless.

Vayne is another question mark. He's being an asshole about being awful at the game. I have no idea why. He also indicated he's been playing this a long time, which is important because he would probably be pretty towny if he was new to mafia.

FT remains a good lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 14:00 GMT
#2294
Hi koshi I'm here.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 14:01 GMT
#2295
I love your reads Palmar. You are town. Also a good player. I would consider using your vest.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 14:03 GMT
#2296
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 02 2013 14:05 GMT
#2297
Rayn could totally play ballsy town but Im not sure he would push you in that way.

Vayne can also play really well as scum, I dont think he got really put under a lot of suspicion until the end of Golden Sun.
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 02 2013 14:07 GMT
#2298
On October 02 2013 23:01 Koshi wrote:
I love your reads Palmar. You are town. Also a good player. I would consider using your vest.


I might use it tonight. We'll see.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 14:16 GMT
#2299
On October 02 2013 23:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Rayn could totally play ballsy town but Im not sure he would push you in that way.

Vayne can also play really well as scum, I dont think he got really put under a lot of suspicion until the end of Golden Sun.

Cuz he killed me D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 14:17 GMT
#2300
On October 02 2013 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.

Smart plan.

FT if you read this. Can you confirm not using vest?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am not a cop but doing their work. kk?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech132
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe621
XaKoH 459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
crisheroes293
B2W.Neo252
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS71
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Gemini_19 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.