• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 308 Next
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:31 GMT
#2261
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:31 GMT
#2262
On October 02 2013 10:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
one example I have ( gonna try and help our cops out here)

1 of the cops uses precision shot.

the other walkie talkies the person shot at. If they are town you add another person to your town circle, if they are scum...well they are dead.

I can post more if anyone thinks this isn't retarded.
(Except unless you're a cop you don't know whether those abilities are split between the two or both on one)
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:32 GMT
#2263
On October 02 2013 10:30 Grackaroni wrote:
I think some bus driving may be in order. I don't suggest Walkie Talkie, probably not worth it unless it's super cheap.


having a mason circle is extremely powerful especially in a game of this size. Even though you can only PM with 1 person in each cycle, you can let them know of the other townies. very very strong if used properly
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:32 GMT
#2264
On October 02 2013 10:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
one example I have ( gonna try and help our cops out here)

1 of the cops uses precision shot.

the other walkie talkies the person shot at. If they are town you add another person to your town circle, if they are scum...well they are dead.

I can post more if anyone thinks this isn't retarded.
(Except unless you're a cop you don't know whether those abilities are split between the two or both on one)


its some more speculation ammo you can use against me
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 02 2013 01:34 GMT
#2265
On October 02 2013 10:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:31 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
one example I have ( gonna try and help our cops out here)

1 of the cops uses precision shot.

the other walkie talkies the person shot at. If they are town you add another person to your town circle, if they are scum...well they are dead.

I can post more if anyone thinks this isn't retarded.
(Except unless you're a cop you don't know whether those abilities are split between the two or both on one)


its some more speculation ammo you can use against me

I would like to hear you fully flesh out all of the reasoning you have for one of your scum reads.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 01:35 GMT
#2266
In b4 "I never do that, too bad."

I guess I'm not surprised that nobody wants to know how i caught scum Oats.

I'm off for now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:36 GMT
#2267
I never do that, too bad
I come in for the scraps
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:36 GMT
#2268
On October 02 2013 10:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
In b4 "I never do that, too bad."

I guess I'm not surprised that nobody wants to know how i caught scum Oats.

I'm off for now.


i'm with you on scum Oats, fwiw
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:36 GMT
#2269
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:39 GMT
#2270
On October 02 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.


dude, you cited my capability as town to make good reads and good posts. thats meta. when you meta you have to provide both sides. that's why I said I haven't played like this as either alignment i.e. meta is going to be mostly useless at this point


ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:39 GMT
#2271
On October 02 2013 10:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:31 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
one example I have ( gonna try and help our cops out here)

1 of the cops uses precision shot.

the other walkie talkies the person shot at. If they are town you add another person to your town circle, if they are scum...well they are dead.

I can post more if anyone thinks this isn't retarded.
(Except unless you're a cop you don't know whether those abilities are split between the two or both on one)


its some more speculation ammo you can use against me
Nope. Again, I have an overly healthy love of speculation.

Saying maybe cops should do x or y, saying why, perfectly sexy. You're speculating as to what they can do, but speculating with a REASON ---> if you guys haven't read your role PMs, I've been thinking about you, and here are thoughts.

Whereas your speculation on who kills BH is more "BH WAS IN THIS GAME AND NOW HE IS DEAD AND HERE ARE SOME OTHER PEOPLE IN THE GAME SO MAYBE ONE OR ALL OF THEM KILLED HIM I THINK MAYBE PERHAPS?"

Totally different. Near-full support behind speculation over cop actions or whatever, because there's a townie purpose to it and a conclusion you're reaching. No support behind the BH post, I don't think you can equate the two.
Fe fi fo fum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 02 2013 01:39 GMT
#2272
On October 02 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
I never do that, too bad

then I will never be lynched and you will sit back and watch me win in end game. Town won't lynch me without your input.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:41 GMT
#2273
On October 02 2013 10:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
I never do that, too bad

then I will never be lynched and you will sit back and watch me win in end game. Town won't lynch me without your input.


My true power lies in endgame, you can't hide there. My reads might even be different by then. We'll see. I'm not going anywhere as you can see...no sane scumteam would shoot me and the vig mechanics in this game permit me to stay alive. Only way I die is if I get bussed or motorcycled or something.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:42 GMT
#2274
On October 02 2013 10:39 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.


dude, you cited my capability as town to make good reads and good posts. thats meta. when you meta you have to provide both sides. that's why I said I haven't played like this as either alignment i.e. meta is going to be mostly useless at this point


Fair (but you're still mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa).

Care to substantiate your FT read? Or talk about something else. Right now I'm going to be generally scummy on you because of what I've seen. And I will try to convince others you're scummy. If you're town, spend time doing townie stuff and don't argue with me solely about what's already happened in this game or others.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:42 GMT
#2275
Please
Fe fi fo fum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 02 2013 01:44 GMT
#2276
On October 02 2013 10:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
I never do that, too bad

then I will never be lynched and you will sit back and watch me win in end game. Town won't lynch me without your input.


My true power lies in endgame, you can't hide there. My reads might even be different by then. We'll see. I'm not going anywhere as you can see...no sane scumteam would shoot me and the vig mechanics in this game permit me to stay alive. Only way I die is if I get bussed or motorcycled or something.

But I'm not a sane scum player and I will shoot you. And nobody will bother to read your filter because you are unwilling to explain your reads.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 02 2013 02:01 GMT
#2277
shoot me fuckers.
table for two on a tv tray
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 02:38 GMT
#2278
On October 02 2013 10:42 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:39 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:36 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:31 s0Lstice wrote:
oh austin dearest.

scum s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he can't for some reason (despite not being a dumbass) make convincing fake reads
town s0lstice: is skating by with lean reads because he is operating on incomplete information due to time comstraints but still feels compelled to be present and accounted for at important events (i.e. his first lynch)

again, not that I'm complaining about the time thing...but there is plenty to the town side of that and as far as I can tell you haven't made a clear case as to why one is better than the other. especially considering that I have a scum game to reference and I was in fine form in it.

you want to give hiro time to do something, and he was here from day 1. I've said I am not going to be useless all game and I meant it. If I never pull through, lynch me then. EZPZ

the truth is I have never been this inactive/useless as either alignment
We can only be dearest right now if you're town

I generally play active scum and I make fake reads and play and am somewhat active. I just played a scum game where I didn't post at all D2 and then just sheeped some vote right before the lynch happened. I do not buy into people always playing the same way, so having some fine form scum games(s) doesn't mean you're town this one (especially given that replacing into a game as scum is a whole different ball game than starting as scum).

Hiro has posted stuff that makes me want to get him to take stances on things he hasn't talked about. It's not just "post more", it's more "post on these specific topics"

You have posted a bunch about FT, but never actually SAID anything about him. Even more than VA's WHO SHOT BH? post, your FT comments are pure air. Never substantiated, constantly mentioned, and relatively important to the game given that he was up for lynch.

ALSO IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS INACTIVE/USLESS AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THEN I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS WHETHER YOU WERE ACTIVE SCUM IN SOME OTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. IT DOESN'T MATTER AT AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL. AND WHEN I'VE REPLACED IN AS SCUM I'VE BEEN INACTIVE, BUT REPLACING IN AS TOWN I USUALLY START COMING TO LIFE AFTER A BIT SO IT MAKES ME THINK EVEN MORE YOU ARE SCUM.

Sorry. Find you scummy. If you're townie we can makeup after the game, but no kissing because I got hot dog stand lady breath and you don't want none of that.


dude, you cited my capability as town to make good reads and good posts. thats meta. when you meta you have to provide both sides. that's why I said I haven't played like this as either alignment i.e. meta is going to be mostly useless at this point


Fair (but you're still mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa).

Care to substantiate your FT read? Or talk about something else. Right now I'm going to be generally scummy on you because of what I've seen. And I will try to convince others you're scummy. If you're town, spend time doing townie stuff and don't argue with me solely about what's already happened in this game or others.


sorry had to take care of noir

basically, you just don't want to wait. I wish you would...Thursday is gonna be my opportunity to catch up and be useful. Won't be looking very town until then. But if I'm past the arbitrary austin clock then so be it.
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 02:50 GMT
#2279
[image loading]
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 02:57 GMT
#2280
lol words can't express how much i <3 you

game on though. if im dead before thursday you are gonna owe me like 3 postgame hotdogs because im town
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
INu's Battles
19h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.