• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 308 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 00:56 GMT
#2221
On October 02 2013 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:28 austinmcc wrote:
I WILL ACTIVATE THE SIRENS KNOCK IT OFF

VE

THE THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY ARGUING.

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO CHAT WITH AUSTINMCC INSTEAD OF ARGUING?

You want to lynch Hiro Protagonist. And Palmar?

I will gladly chat about either of those people, and listen, and maybe get down with them lynches, if you will talk to me about solstice and ... pandain.

Specifically, I will offer this --> Hiro Pro does not look good, but why do I lynch him NOW instead of trying to get him to comment on like...a bunch of stuff, lynching him if he doesn't or his responses are super scummy?

Where did the bolded come from?

Anyway, I'll discuss s0l with you. I'm willfully ignoring Pandain for the moment, but promise to take a look before dawn and I'll provide my read then. Anything specific you want to discuss about s0lstice?
Mainly from I think misreading this post
On October 02 2013 06:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
You didn't really push the rayn lynch through which I WOULD have expected from a town Palmar. But I'm not sure how much of that to attribute to you not having played in X amount of time, now in a game with several people who you're not sure will just blindly do what you say. Ultimately, that's not enough for me to change my read.
Which I took as "you look scummy for x" "but maybe you're town because of the circumstances" "except that's not enough for me to change my read"

Actually, I really hate your posts on Palmar because it doesn't seem like you can figure out WHAT you want to do with him, despite calling him town at a couple points you don't seem convinced.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 00:57 GMT
#2222
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 00:57 GMT
#2223
VE:
VE what do you make of the vote switches and voting trends around the deadline? Have you had a chance to look?

Regarding hiro: I want to hear back from him.
What about him made you think he was scum? Maybe I missed it in your filter but I don't really see much.

Sorry if I'm being impatient but I'm assuming you didn't just want me to confirm some sort of scumread without discussing it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 00:58 GMT
#2224
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play
I have no problem with that, if you actually want to play in that matter.

But, to me, that's a reason to be suspicious/scummy on you.

Because if you want to present concise reads and not waste your breath, then that post about how 1/4 of the thread might have killed BH is not a concise read and IS a waste of breath. Heck, that's why it sticks out, because it appears to be exactly the sort of thing you say you don't care about, but you posted it anyway. Reads like a post made for activity's sake/trying to look like you're analyzing something.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 00:58 GMT
#2225
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play

No ad homs but indirectly insults everyone else in the game.
Ugh every post you make baits me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:00 GMT
#2226
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.


VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:00 GMT
#2227
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:01 GMT
#2228
On October 02 2013 09:58 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play
I have no problem with that, if you actually want to play in that matter.

But, to me, that's a reason to be suspicious/scummy on you.

Because if you want to present concise reads and not waste your breath, then that post about how 1/4 of the thread might have killed BH is not a concise read and IS a waste of breath. Heck, that's why it sticks out, because it appears to be exactly the sort of thing you say you don't care about, but you posted it anyway. Reads like a post made for activity's sake/trying to look like you're analyzing something.


could you elaborate on how having 3 clear scum reads seems like waffling to you?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:03 GMT
#2229
On October 02 2013 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play

No ad homs but indirectly insults everyone else in the game.
Ugh every post you make baits me.


Deservedly so. When people respond to my reads with "loL baD, wronG br0" then you can't expect to be complimented?
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:04 GMT
#2230
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:05 GMT
#2231
On October 02 2013 10:04 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.


I did as you weren't a viable lynch and shaiopi martyred. My #1 intolerance
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 01:06 GMT
#2232
On October 02 2013 10:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:58 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play
I have no problem with that, if you actually want to play in that matter.

But, to me, that's a reason to be suspicious/scummy on you.

Because if you want to present concise reads and not waste your breath, then that post about how 1/4 of the thread might have killed BH is not a concise read and IS a waste of breath. Heck, that's why it sticks out, because it appears to be exactly the sort of thing you say you don't care about, but you posted it anyway. Reads like a post made for activity's sake/trying to look like you're analyzing something.


could you elaborate on how having 3 clear scum reads seems like waffling to you?
I think if you have 3 clear scum reads, that is sexy and good.

However, THIS post is NOT 3 clear scum reads:
On September 30 2013 07:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
So I have no idea why anyone shot BH or what this means. The only people that trusted him even remotely were pandain, grack, and palmar. Everybody else tried to throw suspicion on him or said he was scummy. He died though so we know it wasn't a cop kill. Sooo wtf is going on here.

Palmar/Pandain probably come off looking the worst from this since palmar gave him a town read and visa versa and pandain is trying to lynch FT through his dead body. Grack has some sort of boner for BH where he looks up to him so that is a potential fear kill.

No need to reply to this post, I won't read it

And this is the post that I keep coming back to and having trouble with. I'm specifically talking about that single post, and you don't present those people as clear scumreads there, imo.

(Side note: When I want to find that post, I open your full filter and do a search for the word boner, because I know it appears in that post and no others.....)

If you're using "these people interacted with BH" as part of thinking all three of those people are scum, then I also find that wonky, as it's unlikely they all got together and shot BH.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:06 GMT
#2233
On October 02 2013 10:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:04 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.


I did as you weren't a viable lynch and shaiopi martyred. My #1 intolerance

You unvoted me several hours ago, I still could have been a lynch. From what I understand many people suspect me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:06 GMT
#2234
I think you're inconsistent, scum, and others should vote Vayne.

I also wish there was a voting thread.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 01:07 GMT
#2235
Martyring hasn't been a scumtell since...I dunno.
Can't even think of the last game where a scum martyred Maybe Bluelightz---I think DrH did.
Other than that, always townies. Terrible terrible townies.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 02 2013 01:07 GMT
#2236
On October 02 2013 09:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE:
Show nested quote +
VE what do you make of the vote switches and voting trends around the deadline? Have you had a chance to look?

I haven't had a chance to look - I DID go back and read the last couple of pages before the lynch, but I haven't looked too hard at the numbers. Something I took away after reading: Palmar looks much worse than I thought, and I'll need to read that whole exchange between he and rayn. DAMNIT.

Show nested quote +
Regarding hiro: I want to hear back from him.
What about him made you think he was scum? Maybe I missed it in your filter but I don't really see much.

Sorry if I'm being impatient but I'm assuming you didn't just want me to confirm some sort of scumread without discussing it.

It's the same shit that you pointed out basically, but unlike you I'm taking the stance that I think it's scummy. Like, look at the middle of D2 - where I was just absent, hiro made a special effort to pop in and say he was reading. Why would he do that as town if he had nothing to say? I mean, I can understand being busy and just not having time (obviously) but like, why would he care to pop in and confirm that he had nothing to say as town? As scum he's at least giving the illusion that he's reading and thinking about the game, but as town what did he hope to accomplish?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#2237
On October 02 2013 10:06 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:58 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:51 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see your thought process and I now know why you think im scum every game. Not much else to say. That's what I do. I don't explain or push my reads but I play a very defensive style where I just make sure I don't get lynched as town. You can be like wave and ad hom attack me for it or you can simply ignore me, I don't really mind either way
Stupidity/random questions/paint pictures > ad homs.

I actually had a bit I deleted about how you say you don't like to push your lynches/reads, and that's fine, but I feel like this is a separate matter.

This is just about presenting a full thought, or presenting any sort of read. That post is entirely air, imo (anyone else, feel free to weigh in here). I have found you scummy in games you've presented reads, yeah, but I don't think you can claim that the post about who might have killed BH is a read or something like that.



I actually have laid out 3 pretty concise reads. my top 3 lynch targets right now are pandain, grackaroni, and palmar. You can see why I am not wasting my breath atm until lategame when people are actually ready to play
I have no problem with that, if you actually want to play in that matter.

But, to me, that's a reason to be suspicious/scummy on you.

Because if you want to present concise reads and not waste your breath, then that post about how 1/4 of the thread might have killed BH is not a concise read and IS a waste of breath. Heck, that's why it sticks out, because it appears to be exactly the sort of thing you say you don't care about, but you posted it anyway. Reads like a post made for activity's sake/trying to look like you're analyzing something.


could you elaborate on how having 3 clear scum reads seems like waffling to you?
I think if you have 3 clear scum reads, that is sexy and good.

However, THIS post is NOT 3 clear scum reads:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
So I have no idea why anyone shot BH or what this means. The only people that trusted him even remotely were pandain, grack, and palmar. Everybody else tried to throw suspicion on him or said he was scummy. He died though so we know it wasn't a cop kill. Sooo wtf is going on here.

Palmar/Pandain probably come off looking the worst from this since palmar gave him a town read and visa versa and pandain is trying to lynch FT through his dead body. Grack has some sort of boner for BH where he looks up to him so that is a potential fear kill.

No need to reply to this post, I won't read it

And this is the post that I keep coming back to and having trouble with. I'm specifically talking about that single post, and you don't present those people as clear scumreads there, imo.

(Side note: When I want to find that post, I open your full filter and do a search for the word boner, because I know it appears in that post and no others.....)

If you're using "these people interacted with BH" as part of thinking all three of those people are scum, then I also find that wonky, as it's unlikely they all got together and shot BH.


No that really is only a minor point in my full read on them. It's complicated and rest assured I read over all filters and searched for a few keywords here and there (not boner). If you progress past that post you can see how that post turns into concrete scum reads on the 3 of them.
I come in for the scraps
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#2238
austin, I'll discuss s0lstice with you

just to be clear...I am scum because I haven't been chomping at the bit to get all caught up and not be useless like you were correct?
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 01:10 GMT
#2239
On October 02 2013 10:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE:
VE what do you make of the vote switches and voting trends around the deadline? Have you had a chance to look?

I haven't had a chance to look - I DID go back and read the last couple of pages before the lynch, but I haven't looked too hard at the numbers. Something I took away after reading: Palmar looks much worse than I thought, and I'll need to read that whole exchange between he and rayn. DAMNIT.

Show nested quote +
Regarding hiro: I want to hear back from him.
What about him made you think he was scum? Maybe I missed it in your filter but I don't really see much.

Sorry if I'm being impatient but I'm assuming you didn't just want me to confirm some sort of scumread without discussing it.

It's the same shit that you pointed out basically, but unlike you I'm taking the stance that I think it's scummy. Like, look at the middle of D2 - where I was just absent, hiro made a special effort to pop in and say he was reading. Why would he do that as town if he had nothing to say? I mean, I can understand being busy and just not having time (obviously) but like, why would he care to pop in and confirm that he had nothing to say as town? As scum he's at least giving the illusion that he's reading and thinking about the game, but as town what did he hope to accomplish?

I've done it as town before.
And been called out for it.
Call it a 'I feel guilty I've been underperforming and not helping town' kinda thing? Guilt is certainly not exclusive to scum.

I'm not saying hiro is town btw, I really just want him to explain his baffling lack of explanation on basically all of his reads. He may have explained what happened to the read on me actually, but I still want to hear about that and the rest from him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:10 GMT
#2240
On October 02 2013 10:06 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:04 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.


I did as you weren't a viable lynch and shaiopi martyred. My #1 intolerance

You unvoted me several hours ago, I still could have been a lynch. From what I understand many people suspect me.


look if you're not even going to follow the thread (I at least give people that courtesy) then we have nothing to discuss here. I unvoted you 5 minutes before the deadline. We're done here.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 26m
INu's Battles
8h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 26m
Replay Cast
19h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.