• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:31
CEST 07:31
KST 14:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7439 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 16:19 GMT
#1921
!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 16:20 GMT
#1922
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:22 GMT
#1923
On September 16 2013 01:16 Koshi wrote:
Also, 2)you might want to address Kush his first point he brings up against you.

1) After that case that Kush made vs you. Is he still a scummer?


What, the point about "overly simplistic" cases and reads?

I have proof from my last two games that that is how I roll as town, and fits what I'm doing here

Likely. That's a horrendous case. It's totally misrepresents my play
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 16:22 GMT
#1924
hahaha.

btw when I say "PS:"

It's not directed to you.

It is that thing that you do at the bottom of your post.

But I just use new posts most of the time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:22 GMT
#1925
On September 16 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..


and when was this?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:23 GMT
#1926
On September 16 2013 01:19 Koshi wrote:
!!!


LOL. I'm an idiot.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 16:25 GMT
#1927
On September 16 2013 01:22 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..


and when was this?

lol
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:25 GMT
#1928
ignore any of the quotes that say PS.

Point one is weaker, but there still are a couple of quotes that show a friendly attitude towards me.

Points 2-4 still stand
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 16:26 GMT
#1929
What does PS Stand for At the Bottom of a Letter?
Answer
At the bottom of a letter, you may see P.S, which stands for post-scriptum or post-script. This is a Latin term indicating something that is written after the script. It could be something which is an afterthought or something that was deliberately left off the main body of the letter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:26 GMT
#1930
On September 16 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:22 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..


and when was this?

lol


are u talking about SnB's case?

Cuz you thought it was accurate
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 16:28 GMT
#1931
On September 16 2013 01:26 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:22 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..


and when was this?

lol


are u talking about SnB's case?

Cuz you thought it was accurate

Yeah it is accurate. And you doged the question about the fact in the case that is not accurate and you very well know it.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 16:29 GMT
#1932
2) Koshi still has not offered his own case or reasoning on why I am scum
3) Koshi is waiting for other people to show I'm scum, rather than himself
4) Koshi finds kush town off an incredibly bad and misrepresentative meta cased that has 1 quote from 2 different games each, and thinks its a damning case against me.

Koshi is scum

2) I was on the wrong track. I thought others were scummers.
3) I can't help it others are so friendly that they pointed it out.
3b) I can't help it I am so friendly that I let OP prove you are scum so he can save himself.
4) That's how you read tha kushm4st3r

To Quote Dandel Ion

Meta bitch

Meta
meta
M
E
T
A
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:30 GMT
#1933
On September 16 2013 01:26 Koshi wrote:
What does PS Stand for At the Bottom of a Letter?
Answer
At the bottom of a letter, you may see P.S, which stands for post-scriptum or post-script. This is a Latin term indicating something that is written after the script. It could be something which is an afterthought or something that was deliberately left off the main body of the letter.


What is a meta-analysis? A meta-analysis is a type of research study in which the researcher compiles numerous previously published studies on a particular research question[/u] and re-analyzes the results to find the [u]general trend for results across the studies.

Thought you could use this definition as well
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:32 GMT
#1934
On September 16 2013 01:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:26 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:22 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I like the wortd misrepresentive meta-case and how that makes kush scum.
I remember someone thinking the opposite on last time when there was a misrepresentive meta-case. hmm..


and when was this?

lol


are u talking about SnB's case?

Cuz you thought it was accurate

Yeah it is accurate. And you doged the question about the fact in the case that is not accurate and you very well know it.


Lol. Therefore the meta case itself was not misrepresentative. It was his use of the meta case that was.

I showed that kush's actual meta case was misrepresentative, not just his use of it.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:33 GMT
#1935
On September 16 2013 01:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
2) Koshi still has not offered his own case or reasoning on why I am scum
3) Koshi is waiting for other people to show I'm scum, rather than himself
4) Koshi finds kush town off an incredibly bad and misrepresentative meta cased that has 1 quote from 2 different games each, and thinks its a damning case against me.

Koshi is scum

2) I was on the wrong track. I thought others were scummers.
3) I can't help it others are so friendly that they pointed it out.
3b) I can't help it I am so friendly that I let OP prove you are scum so he can save himself.
4) That's how you read tha kushm4st3r

To Quote Dandel Ion
Show nested quote +

Meta bitch

Meta
meta
M
E
T
A


Who has pointed anything out that shows I'm scummy? Kush's meat case? That's dogshit
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 16:36 GMT
#1936
On September 16 2013 01:33 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:29 Koshi wrote:
2) Koshi still has not offered his own case or reasoning on why I am scum
3) Koshi is waiting for other people to show I'm scum, rather than himself
4) Koshi finds kush town off an incredibly bad and misrepresentative meta cased that has 1 quote from 2 different games each, and thinks its a damning case against me.

Koshi is scum

2) I was on the wrong track. I thought others were scummers.
3) I can't help it others are so friendly that they pointed it out.
3b) I can't help it I am so friendly that I let OP prove you are scum so he can save himself.
4) That's how you read tha kushm4st3r

To Quote Dandel Ion

Meta bitch

Meta
meta
M
E
T
A


Who has pointed anything out that shows I'm scummy? Kush's meat case? That's dogshit

Oats, rayn and Kush have been on your ass. Maybe not in big shiny cases. But now that Pandain isn't scum or at least high on my scumlist, you just are.

I am sorry. No need to be mad.

But if you are going to yell I am scum and Kush is scum.

I am going to think you are scum :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:38 GMT
#1937
Here is my overly simplistic cases and reads from my last two games in the first days

On August 29 2013 13:26 debears wrote:
Also, a 95% town read is full retard early d1 is full retard as town. As scum, its dumb but it has motivations (avoid early conflict, make friend of someone who apparently is consider3d bad town).

Vote scribs guise


Oh look, an early strong town read from the person I voted on. did I do that this game?

On August 30 2013 07:54 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 07:41 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 30 2013 07:38 debears wrote:
On August 30 2013 06:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Hell can anyone comment on my Syl case above? I'm starting to agree with myself more and more :3


Get on the love train Hapa


xD

I have scum-reads on both Syl and Hopeless at this point. The problem is that they're not talking enough >>


You do raise what seem like valid points on Hopeless. I'm sticking with Syl since I've actually read his stuff.

The one thing about Onegu is that he makes that summary post for his first post, which is fine. Yet, he doesn't hit the main events. It seems to me like he was nitpicking stuff he could just easily chime in about without further exploring. On the other side, his location makes it hard to communicate. And apparently he does this most games. -.-

I would think one of Onegu/Syl is scum.


Oh wow. Two lurkers are two of my main suspects d1. Overly simplistic reads. Were both of those guys scum in desert?

On September 06 2013 11:18 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 10:38 ObviousOne wrote:
Voting debears, there's no way he should even be functional if he's not reading the thread without some kind of assistance.

##Vote: debears

Also I think he tried something like this shit back in Nomination Mafia and he was scum there.


##Nirvana Stirke: ObviousOne

This guys is the scum. Lynching for "functionality" and not scum


Oh look, overly simplistic read. Was this guy scum?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:39 GMT
#1938
On September 16 2013 01:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 01:33 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 16 2013 01:29 Koshi wrote:
2) Koshi still has not offered his own case or reasoning on why I am scum
3) Koshi is waiting for other people to show I'm scum, rather than himself
4) Koshi finds kush town off an incredibly bad and misrepresentative meta cased that has 1 quote from 2 different games each, and thinks its a damning case against me.

Koshi is scum

2) I was on the wrong track. I thought others were scummers.
3) I can't help it others are so friendly that they pointed it out.
3b) I can't help it I am so friendly that I let OP prove you are scum so he can save himself.
4) That's how you read tha kushm4st3r

To Quote Dandel Ion

Meta bitch

Meta
meta
M
E
T
A


Who has pointed anything out that shows I'm scummy? Kush's meat case? That's dogshit

Oats, rayn and Kush have been on your ass. Maybe not in big shiny cases. But now that Pandain isn't scum or at least high on my scumlist, you just are.

I am sorry. No need to be mad.

But if you are going to yell I am scum and Kush is scum.

I am going to think you are scum :D


You will get lynched long before I do.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:40 GMT
#1939
Hey koshi

why didnt kush use my two last town games for his meta case?

I took a 3 month break from mafia, so my play could have changed.

Did they not fit into his "meta" case, so he just ignored them?

Why would he do that?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 16:42 GMT
#1940
C'mon Koshi I know you are reading. Show me how I don't make overly simplistic cases as town. C'mon.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1032
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 29m
Replay Cast
17h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.