• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:14
CEST 06:14
KST 13:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 216 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 23:50 GMT
#3181
whats teh above reason?? i cant find it
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 00:24 GMT
#3182
i feel like pandain hates me
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 00:25 GMT
#3183
as a person
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 00:51 GMT
#3184
the argument zealos is sk because he dind't care about d1 lynch is not a good argument.

i also didn't care really about who was lynched d1. that happens when you arne't that invested in the game and you have no idea wh oscum is.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 00:55 GMT
#3185
No it just means both of you are suspicious; it's just more suspicious of Zealous because it doesn't fit with his meta while it does fit with yours
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 00:59 GMT
#3186
[QUOTE]On September 19 2013 08:36 kushm4sta wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 19 2013 08:27 kushm4sta wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 19 2013 08:13 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw just to let people know.

The reason why Umasi and I and Pandain are voting with each other is from the mason talks. Umasi and I both think Pandain is town based on mason chats and overall play.[/QUOTE]

people dont pass over this..if debears were town, why would he be making excuses for being on the same wagon as certain people[/QUOTE]
And he's simply explaining why we are thinking alike. I like to think of it as a disjointed town circle of freedom.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 01:00 GMT
#3187
any games of zealos you looked at in particular pandain?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 01:04 GMT
#3188
As I said:
Bastard: there were post requirements to his role so I mainly ignored this, also it was a funny game. Was town though
Paranoia: town, actually contributed
Game of thrones: town, actually contributed

His play, although its from a year ago, is most similar to Magic the gathering mafia.

Here's my analysis of Zealos:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 19 2013 00:18 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 18 2013 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 18 2013 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 18 2013 23:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni actually after re-examining the end of D1 your vote-switch is fucking suspicious. You have your vote on scum. Then you sheep Pandain (your former scumread) to someone else because "he made some good posts and you think he is town".

Because he had valid points and confidently expressed them. The manner in which Oats/WoS/Umasi planted their votes on BH at the time and then disappeared when nobody was pushing hard for his lynch with a well-written case made me think it was more likely that some players in that group were scum just pawning off their vote and that it was not a scum lynch.

First of all it was me/Umasi/WoS who voted for OP at thet time. Oats had voted earlier, and gave reasons for his vote, the reasons were good. You also did agree with me earlier on when i talked about OP! What you just said is simply not true.
...as for OP, most of my reasoning is coming from Rayn but I did say before my dislike of OP's posting and added in my own points.


Then there is this:
On September 14 2013 06:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm voting Zealous. Pandain is town and he has good points.

What exactly were those good points Pandain brought up?


The big post Pandain made about the votes falling in on OP too easily and the lack of people vocally defending OP.



Which was true and suspicious. (However I have learned that sometimes townies don't give reasonings as well).

The big three are Vayne, Zealos, and Kush.
If you think I'm mafia because I made logical points which happened to be unfortunately wrong(but not because of my logic), then I can't really say anything because I did indeed help save BH.

I am also way less suspicious of Kush now due to his plethora of contributions lately. In fact, the only thing I really have against him now is that he is having really bad reads as well as his scum slip early on. Also his early spam.

However Zealos is guilty of continual lurking, bad reads, and really everything + more than Kush. Zealos is suspicious in innumerable ways, and I'll just point out the ways in which he's been suspicious that you guys haven't noticed.
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:34 Zealos wrote:
Pandain seems town, so I guess I trust you. Whatever :3
##Vote: Kush


Speaks for itself
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:18 Zealos wrote:
I think OP/BH needs to die. Survivor = lynch
I doubt he even is Survivor. His attempt to argue his way out of it is crummy, at best. Get it?

##Predayvote:OP

vigipls


Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 22:33 Zealos wrote:
On September 14 2013 22:27 Koshi wrote:
Ah no. Pandain & SnB were pushing the Zealos lynch.
Grack is a poor bystander that trusted Pandain.



OP, SnB, Pandain, Zealos

I'm ok with this if we kill SnB first


Ok with him being scum, doesn't make sense from town perspective. Also disagrees with his previous assertion that OP is a "pre day vote".
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.


Again disagrees.

This is okay in itself, townies change opinions and don't have to say why because the thought process is continual rather than in steps, and we don't even see all of those steps.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 20:18 Zealos wrote:
I've changed my mind again.
If we don't kill OP today, we will look back at the end of the game and be like "How did we let a potential SK or Squm survive when at best they are a survivor"


However this post is so suspicious, OP was already going to be lynched, and this is bad reasoning to the extreme. Seems like a bad attempt to justify a lynch. I don't really see a townie justification, and the reasoning for that lynch is just so bad.


Finally I will note that his play this gamesharply contrasts with his two last town games(excluding bastard mafia which was an anomoly game anyway with weird roles and post requirements), game of thrones mafia, Paranoia Mafia, while being similar to his mafia play in Magic the Gathering Mafia, although a year ago.

Mainly they are different in that Zealos actually tried that game to help figure out stuff; this game there's no real effort. I don't consider his continual accusations of SnB, without any real attempt to get him lynched or convince others, as well as the lack to figure out other people, to disprove my conclusion.

I further disagree with PapaSmurf that even if it indicates he's SK that that means we try and lynch scum instead. If anything, we go straight for the SK so we lower the future KP.

Furthermore, I note that OP only bandwagoned Zealos when it was himself or Zealos, and so scum would logically choose to save the more experienced player as well as the godfather to boot.

Finally, I note that if Zealos turns out to indeed be scum, it helps analyze kush who's been defending him without legitimate reasons and is suspicious as already noted.

If Zealos turns scum , I would assume a Zealos-Kush-BH team as scum with Vayne as the SK.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 01:05 GMT
#3189
However it seems far more likely he's Sk now worth help from you guys
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 01:55 GMT
#3190
im rethinking zealos atm. his reaction to bh's survivor claim was very sk like.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 19 2013 02:19 GMT
#3191
Let me know what you think
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 03:23 GMT
#3192
Well I think there's a very good chance zealos is sk.

Which means someone from grack/debears/pandain is town. hmm
But im like totally sure the last three anti town elements are between zealos, pandain, debears, grack.

btw. what kind of fucked up imbalanced mafia game is this if town loses after 2 mislynches.....
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 03:34 GMT
#3193
My problem with killing sk: the case on them can never be that strong.
That is because there can't be associations cases and in terms of scumhunting they are in the same position as town.

A difference, which either pandain or debears already pointed out, is that they dont care if townies get lynched. Zealos fits this bill definitely. Still not feeling great about the lynch. I would rather really prove someone scum enough to convince everyone, then lynch that person.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 05:57 GMT
#3194
k grack looks town.

debears/panda scum. zealos sk
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 06:22 GMT
#3195
k i have no idea who is what i just realized... omg ive been so confirmation biased
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 07:13 GMT
#3196
um panda looks really town too wtffffff
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 19 2013 08:26 GMT
#3197
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 10:07 GMT
#3198
I am warming up for Zealos lynch again. On D2 i told him he needs to start doing stuff. He hasn't.
table for two on a tv tray
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 19 2013 10:40 GMT
#3199
I can't believe you guys think I would be given an SK role. I wish

I think if for the first time ever I got a 3rd party role I would be more invested than pretty much any game.
I'm just vanilla town guize.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 19 2013 10:54 GMT
#3200
Every time someone accuses you you chime in and say "guyz, i am just a townie".
Other than that you are doing nothing. Even if you are town, with your play you are just +1 anti-town in this game..
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE112
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3211
GuemChi 957
Leta 113
Terrorterran 82
Bale 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur414
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 46m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.