• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 11:08 GMT
#261
Dnu yet. My pool:
Wos, SnB, goodkarma, Pandain
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 11:14:12
September 12 2013 11:09 GMT
#262
Day 1 Votecount:

Strongandbig(1): Koshi
WaveofShadow(1): kushm4sta
Grackaroni(1): WaveofShadow
kushm4sta(2): Papa_Smurf, Pandain
Pandain(1): Grackaroni
Old Partner(1): raynpelikoneet

Currently, kushm4sta is set to be incinerated! Voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 11:09 GMT
#263
^ Deadline is wrong. +24h
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:11 GMT
#264
Why Pandain and SnB?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:11 GMT
#265
Actually why everyone of those?
table for two on a tv tray
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 12 2013 11:11 GMT
#266
On September 12 2013 20:09 Koshi wrote:
^ Deadline is wrong. +24h

What does it say for you? It looks fine to me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 11:15:41
September 12 2013 11:13 GMT
#267
On September 12 2013 20:11 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:09 Koshi wrote:
^ Deadline is wrong. +24h

What does it say for you? It looks fine to me.

Nevermind, fixed.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 11:19 GMT
#268
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:22 GMT
#269
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

I think SnB comes off pretty townie based on the thread.
I got nothing much to say about WoS at this point. Would like to hear more from him.
How's Pandain's post any worse than OP's? Pandain has explained reads in his post at least..
What's wrong with GK? I think everything he has posted makes a lot of sense.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:32 GMT
#270
On September 12 2013 08:19 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:18 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw Vayne have you played much with kush?


ya and he's been on my scumteam before

On September 12 2013 08:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:18 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Btw Vayne have you played much with kush?


yup ive played as scum with him in that same game, but he changed his meta in persona so I reserve judgement on him thus far

Vayne, why did you answer debears' question twice and where did that bolded part come from? Nobody asked about any specific game.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 11:32 GMT
#271
Nha. Not at all. Desperate is the right word there.
Agreed
Pandain his post is terrible. Read what Grack, PS have to say. I agree.
GK his opinion about the first major event this game was "it's silly". Nha, the guy hasn't proven shit, he can do better than be evasive.

We are on different planets today rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:34 GMT
#272
EBWOP: lol, nvm the question Vayne, i can't even read who is posting. :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 11:37 GMT
#273
On September 12 2013 20:32 Koshi wrote:
Nha. Not at all. Desperate is the right word there.
Agreed
Pandain his post is terrible. Read what Grack, PS have to say. I agree.
GK his opinion about the first major event this game was "it's silly". Nha, the guy hasn't proven shit, he can do better than be evasive.

We are on different planets today rayn.

About SnB: Could you elaborate more on the "desperate" part?
About Pandain: That's not what i asked. I asked why do you see his opening post any worse than what OP has posted?
About GK: "It's silly" comment is by no means alignment indicative. What do you think of his posts after that? Do you think his thoughts are valid or not?

Maybe we are on different planets today because you are scum, who knows. I'm trying to figure that out.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 11:46 GMT
#274
On September 12 2013 20:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:32 Koshi wrote:
Nha. Not at all. Desperate is the right word there.
Agreed
Pandain his post is terrible. Read what Grack, PS have to say. I agree.
GK his opinion about the first major event this game was "it's silly". Nha, the guy hasn't proven shit, he can do better than be evasive.

We are on different planets today rayn.

About SnB: Could you elaborate more on the "desperate" part?
About Pandain: That's not what i asked. I asked why do you see his opening post any worse than what OP has posted?
About GK: "It's silly" comment is by no means alignment indicative. What do you think of his posts after that? Do you think his thoughts are valid or not?

Maybe we are on different planets today because you are scum, who knows. I'm trying to figure that out.

Or you are scum!

-faked activity
-I said in this thread multiple times that 1) I like OP his posts 2) I don't like Pandain his opening post. How is that not an answer to your question? Why do you even ask that question...
-Doesn't make him look good. Doesn't make him look bad. Town should want to look good. What thoughts? That 1 thingie about the fact that you can have strong feelings about somebody from the start? NOT IMPRESSED. I have no problem at all with Grack grilling VA about his strong townread on SnB so early.


Seems like you have problems with the people asking small questions rayn? While that is your own playstyle.

What do you think about Grack grilling VA about his townread on SnB? Why can't he ask 2-3 questions about it? But why are you impressed by GK asking 2 questions about it to Grack?

You are being biased today rayn.

I had a good night of sleep.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 12 2013 11:53 GMT
#275
Right, better see whats going on.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 12 2013 11:55 GMT
#276
Well, Kush is pretty much a non read. Either a mad Mafia or a Mad town. I think it's better to see how he acts in the next day, in the light of this one.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:01 GMT
#277
I went to bed after saying hi.

I have my eye on Koshi. Not only have his opening posts been as useful as a wet sack of dead flies, that scumhunting of his against SnB

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
Not having the best start SnB? D:

and some other posts have led to that bandwagon. A very not so justified wagon.

further:
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

On September 12 2013 08:28 Koshi wrote:
This looks so much like Sicilian. I am leading SnB wagon of justice and VA his scumbuddy is trying to protect him. Could it be? Or not? Who knows. See what happens in the next episode "when Koshi wakes up".
for now ##Vote: Koshi
gn

SnB has very well given you a scumtarget in the form of VA.
Now SnB and VA are not on my scumradar, they rather look like two butthurt townies. But I will look into them further.

and lastly:
On September 12 2013 13:35 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly i dont even care if i get mislynched d1. d1 sucks azz anyway.

/martyr

If you want to help town, then how should this post be useful in anyway?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2013 12:01 GMT
#278
Because Vayne has explained his read on SnB. The question should not be "how can you be so sure" because that's what Vayne has told already. The question is pointless, Vayne has strong meta-reasons to think SnB is town. Does this make him town or scum is a valid question?

Why ask SnB about that while not giving a conclusion of your own? Does it affect to your conclusion somehow. If SnB says "yeah Vayne is right" does that make vayne scum or town? If SnB says "Vayne is wrong" does that make vayne scum or town?

I don't see the point of questioning in that matter. Vayne has a strong town read on SnB for meta-reasons, that's it. I think it makes him more likely town, almost definitely town regardless of SnB's alignment (who i think is town too btw).

I said in this thread multiple times that 1) I like OP his posts 2) I don't like Pandain his opening post. How is that not an answer to your question? Why do you even ask that question...

Because my question is WHY, not what. Give something concrete instead of saying "this post is good, this bad". Show me why OP's post is good in comparsion to Pandain's.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 12 2013 12:04 GMT
#279
On September 12 2013 18:56 Koshi wrote:
He pushes and advocates good and transparant posting/scumhunting.

^ About OP post.
I had a good night of sleep.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:05 GMT
#280
Forgot to add:
##Vote: Koshi
And I will also look into Grack, don't like his posting.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason92
BRAT_OK 53
Railgan 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17019
Mini 361
Dewaltoss 187
Hyuk 134
ggaemo 117
firebathero 105
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8498
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1232
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes920
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2393
fl0m1007
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 29
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8411
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 1m
INu's Battles
16h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.