• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9521 users

Desert Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 150 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:45 GMT
#601
When have you tunnelled me in the recent past please?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:46 GMT
#602
Well, this has gone nowhere fast
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:47 GMT
#603
Please answer the question
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:48 GMT
#604
Thing is, yamato, I'm going to attack posts with bad logic in, and that's not even alignment-indicative for me.

I do that kinda shit just because I enjoy being right.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:49 GMT
#605
On August 30 2013 08:48 marvellosity wrote:
Thing is, yamato, I'm going to attack posts with bad logic in, and that's not even alignment-indicative for me.

I do that kinda shit just because I enjoy being right.

It's only bad logic if you somehow think I'm supposed to assume that Hapa's read is coming from an honest place this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#606
On August 30 2013 08:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 08:44 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:31 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:29 marvellosity wrote:
Hapa has seemed fine to me, the only thing I noticed so far is that he's seemed somewhat more snippy than usual, which is why I asked him about how he felt about the game. Not entirely sure what I make of it but meh

Bugs me that yamato is suspicious of Hapa for being able to read me better than yamato can. It's just dumb on so many levels

Are you even reading my posts?


That's basically half the reason you're suspicious of me no?

You know I've played a ton of games with marv. While I can articulate my methods of reading him in one way or another, the bottom-line is that a majority of me reading marv is completely on gut. There are just certain posts by him that I get strong town/scum vibes from, mostly because we have such a history together.

In this game, there's just something about the way he's responding to the pressure here that makes me feel he's town. So back to the "holier than thou" thing with scum-marv, he tends to put himself above all the arguments, and either use it as an OMGUS or completely dismiss them at hand.

In this game, he's getting emotionally caught up in them, which I consider a town-tell.

Is he really, though?

It seems like he wants to use these back-and-forth exchanges more as an avenue to shit on my play and my reads than to actually get anything useful out of it.

If I am right about him, there is plenty of motivation for scum-Marv to want to discredit me when town-Marv is usually more cooperative even when I am tunneling him, in the recent past. Why the change this game in his response, and his overall attitude as compared to his recent play?


TBH, this sounds like Persona 2 all over again.

I'm better than I was then. It won't get that far.
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#607
Why have you not answered my question twice now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 23:50 GMT
#608
On August 30 2013 08:46 yamato77 wrote:
Well, this has gone nowhere fast


You should generally expect some level of hostility when your 3 main suspicions are the 3 potential town-leaders other than yourself.

But we can't get anywhere if you don't reply to my defenses. Forget about marv for a second - let's get our conversation over and done with and then we can move into other things.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:51 GMT
#609
On August 30 2013 08:50 marvellosity wrote:
Why have you not answered my question twice now

Because I'm done arguing with you.
Writer@WriterYamato
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
August 29 2013 23:52 GMT
#610
@yamato
I don't blame marv one bit for admonishing your early play. You essentially called rayn dumb and tried to start a policy wagon, then singled out marv for not doing anything and voted him, scolded town for not knowing how to play the game, and made a post about how everyone besides marv/hapa isn't worth paying attention to. I didn't take kindly to it either.

Hell for all I know you are right about one or both of them but I see absolutely no reason to lynch them today. They have both been very constructive in discussion over the past couple of hours and show all indication of contributing towards a good lynch.

Who do you actually want to lynch today? Because a marv/hapa lynch would not fly with my nor with several other people I'd imagine, so I suggest you look into other candidates such as sylencia and hopeless and make your voice heard there.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:52 GMT
#611
It's nothing to do with arguing, I want an answer to my god damn question.

Because it's bullshittery.

Or would you just like to admit now it's bullshittery?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 23:52 GMT
#612
Stop arguing with marv and argue with me for a second.

What parts of my explanations are inadequate?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 23:54 GMT
#613
Actually fuck it don't argue with me either.

You need to catch up on this game, because we're still talking about things that happened almost 20 pages ago.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 23:54 GMT
#614
@ Sciberia

Can you post the thoughts you had on Hopeless? It looks like he kinda vanished on us, so it'll give us something to discuss in civility in the meantime.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:55 GMT
#615
On August 30 2013 08:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Stop arguing with marv and argue with me for a second.

What parts of my explanations are inadequate?

You're fine.

Scum Hapa would have folded his cards by now if I was really right
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:58 GMT
#616
On August 30 2013 08:44 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 08:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:31 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:29 marvellosity wrote:
Hapa has seemed fine to me, the only thing I noticed so far is that he's seemed somewhat more snippy than usual, which is why I asked him about how he felt about the game. Not entirely sure what I make of it but meh

Bugs me that yamato is suspicious of Hapa for being able to read me better than yamato can. It's just dumb on so many levels

Are you even reading my posts?


That's basically half the reason you're suspicious of me no?

You know I've played a ton of games with marv. While I can articulate my methods of reading him in one way or another, the bottom-line is that a majority of me reading marv is completely on gut. There are just certain posts by him that I get strong town/scum vibes from, mostly because we have such a history together.

In this game, there's just something about the way he's responding to the pressure here that makes me feel he's town. So back to the "holier than thou" thing with scum-marv, he tends to put himself above all the arguments, and either use it as an OMGUS or completely dismiss them at hand.

In this game, he's getting emotionally caught up in them, which I consider a town-tell.

Is he really, though?

It seems like he wants to use these back-and-forth exchanges more as an avenue to shit on my play and my reads than to actually get anything useful out of it.

If I am right about him, there is plenty of motivation for scum-Marv to want to discredit me when town-Marv is usually more cooperative even when I am tunneling him, in the recent past. Why the change this game in his response, and his overall attitude as compared to his recent play?


As yamato is ignoring me, I'm just gonna point this out to the thread. Unless my memory serves me incorrectly, the last time yamato tunnelled me was 6 months ago in an abortion of a game. So he's painting my reactions as scummy when compared to basically totally fictitious recent games that don't exist.

me no gusta.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#617
On August 30 2013 08:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 08:44 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:31 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 08:29 marvellosity wrote:
Hapa has seemed fine to me, the only thing I noticed so far is that he's seemed somewhat more snippy than usual, which is why I asked him about how he felt about the game. Not entirely sure what I make of it but meh

Bugs me that yamato is suspicious of Hapa for being able to read me better than yamato can. It's just dumb on so many levels

Are you even reading my posts?


That's basically half the reason you're suspicious of me no?

You know I've played a ton of games with marv. While I can articulate my methods of reading him in one way or another, the bottom-line is that a majority of me reading marv is completely on gut. There are just certain posts by him that I get strong town/scum vibes from, mostly because we have such a history together.

In this game, there's just something about the way he's responding to the pressure here that makes me feel he's town. So back to the "holier than thou" thing with scum-marv, he tends to put himself above all the arguments, and either use it as an OMGUS or completely dismiss them at hand.

In this game, he's getting emotionally caught up in them, which I consider a town-tell.

Is he really, though?

It seems like he wants to use these back-and-forth exchanges more as an avenue to shit on my play and my reads than to actually get anything useful out of it.

If I am right about him, there is plenty of motivation for scum-Marv to want to discredit me when town-Marv is usually more cooperative even when I am tunneling him, in the recent past. Why the change this game in his response, and his overall attitude as compared to his recent play?


As yamato is ignoring me, I'm just gonna point this out to the thread. Unless my memory serves me incorrectly, the last time yamato tunnelled me was 6 months ago in an abortion of a game. So he's painting my reactions as scummy when compared to basically totally fictitious recent games that don't exist.

me no gusta.

You mean I really haven't called you scum since then?

idk, seems off. I used to do it every game
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#618
fuck it, until you can explain to me why you're lying to make me look bad,

##vote: yamato
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#619
On August 30 2013 08:59 marvellosity wrote:
fuck it, until you can explain to me why you're lying to make me look bad,

##vote: yamato


NO.

STAHP.

NO.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#620
"calling scum once" is not "tunnelling"

why are you making things up??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 150 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
11m
TaKeTV 39
AI Arena Tournament
5h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.