• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11313 users

Desert Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 12:02 GMT
#287
For the life of me I can't. Then again apparently I was 3rd party so my attention span was somewhat limited. Do you remember for me? lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 12:02 GMT
#288
Just browsed my filter and found this quote towards the end:

On June 23 2013 20:53 marvellosity wrote:
Unless something absolutely amazing comes up, there's not a chance we're lynching Hapa tomorrow

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 12:10 GMT
#290
I'm more aware of your wiles by now, young one
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 12:26 GMT
#293
Nothing all that much has changed from when I came in the thread this morning. Really for now I just want people who haven't posted much to post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 12:29 GMT
#297
no, reading me by how useless I am is a terrible way to read me actually
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 13:03 GMT
#324
There's nothing wrong with utilising process of elimination anyway. Usually (for example) I'll try to eliminate half the players from my lynch-pool and then try to choose the best option from the rest
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 13:22 GMT
#330
On August 29 2013 22:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You have a point in FT, Sylencia. I have strong meta-reasons to believe he is scum.

I still don't get the Sn0 part. I get why you think it's beneficial for him to unvote as mafia before leaving, but why would he make the vote on the first place? And why would he unvote in the manner he did as at that time i (and also marv) thought exactly the same thing about sciberbia's post Sno is talking about?


Explain?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 13:50 GMT
#335
I could lynch FT for being useless, but that doesn't just apply to him either. I can't really judge him on what he wrote so far.

If i'm saying the same thing in 24 hours time, then there'll be real problems
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 13:54 GMT
#337
On August 29 2013 22:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats can you make a case on me if you think i am scum? I would really like your thought process gathered together in a well-construced post.

nah.


By "nah" do you mean "i can't really think of a good reason he's scum, but i thought i'd say shit for no reason anyway" ?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 13:58 GMT
#339
Do you really need me to tell you who's not really done anything so far, rayn?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:07 GMT
#342
On August 29 2013 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 22:58 marvellosity wrote:
Do you really need me to tell you who's not really done anything so far, rayn?

I assume you mean Sno and debears. I was interested in knowing if you think there is anyone else besides them.


Hopeless. The reason I said I liked Tutenkhamun earlier in the thread was because he quizzed Hopeless. In any case, he's not done anything and what he has done I don't like. To answer the million-dollar question someone asked earlier, I'd lynch him right now if I had to choose

On August 29 2013 08:44 Hopeless1der wrote:
K, ready to get all Jihad up in here.
/sheep oats
##Vote: tutankoopa



ok.

On August 29 2013 08:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
I dont think scum could be as stupid as rayn in this regard. Tutan was attempting to justify a sheep onto an unknown policy and has since changed his mind...I'm glad I sheeped Oats.


Summarises action - doesn't explain why it's scummy (I think it's been clear from my posting that I don't think it was scummy). Just such an easy way to have a "suspect" and somewhere to have your vote

On August 29 2013 09:14 Hopeless1der wrote:

1) Scum are more than capable of making Sn0's OP, which in and of itself is a stupid reason for rayn to come up with a town read. However, the part that I felt to be most stupid is that if Rayn is scum, he's revealed himself in all of 2 posts.
2) It doesn't matter what you were planning to do, I see your actions as scummy and I've voted accordingly. Your initial vote was not entirely damning. Dropping things off here + Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 08:49 Tutankoopa wrote:
actually nvm rayn

##unvote

just when you seemed to have gotten rolling does not strike me as town motivated.

"Also") Was stupid the policy? Iuno...


Scum are capable, but I agree (with you rayn) it's likelier to come from town. It's not a stupid reason at all to give a townread so early in the game, the only stupid thing would be sticking to it all game even if Sn0 was scummy as fuck.

In 2), apparently the initial vote wasn't scummy, but the backtrack off it was? For similar reasons I attacked Oats, that's fishy as fuck. I also think (with any luck, correctly) that Hopeless has a better grasp of logic and isn't so all over the place that Oats is, but he's still pushing what I view as nonsense. He doesn't have Oats' interactivity with the thread to make up for these shortcomings either.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:09 GMT
#343
If I had to choose a second place finisher, it would be Onegu, I don't know where he's going with whatever he's posted
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:21 GMT
#348
On August 29 2013 23:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That makes a lot of sense marv. I agree. Although i have a problem with Tutankoopa's posts regarding what i brought up earlier today (and that includes Hopeless). Also Hopeless was at least for me pretty scummy in LXI for the whole game and he was town.

Anyways, I think you are right in what you say and he deserves a closer look.

What do you think of Sylencia hopping to Sno and justifying it "via Hopeless' filter"?


To the bolded, this is basically the primary reason my vote isn't on him :p I've found town-hopeless scummy on more than one occasion. Actually I was going to sit on those suspicions and see what happened, but I did that in...uh...Fruity and that didn't work out so well for me either.

I'm kinda confused about where Syl went and came from, I need 15 minutes to sit and think and look at it. Maybe I'll grab that time while i'm at work, otherwise this evening when i'm home. Stop trying to get me sacked ^_^

P.S. you've been friendlier/more engaging today than usual, is there a reason?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:29 GMT
#350
ok, that's mostly what I expected, thanks.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 14:32 GMT
#353
On August 29 2013 23:30 Sn0_Man wrote:
I clearly pleaded with the wrong based gods for no spam


Can you answer rayn's question on Syl that he asked me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 21:11 GMT
#514
Hey all, weird shit going on. A few things before I forget

Hapa - what do you think of debears' comments on the 'scumcity' post from Onegu? Also (and genuine question I'd like answered) how are you feeling in general about this game so far?

rayn, I said to remind me to comment on that post of yours after Tutan came back, so anyways. It was about him mentioning Oats at the start of the post and rescinding it at the end of the post. You seemed to be quite suspicious of that but to me it seems like a natural flow of consciousness. I don't see how that can be seen as anything worse than null, and is probably a towntell.

Hopeless, if you are indeed town then this tunnel is the worst thing in the history of the universe.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 21:12 GMT
#516
you've never heard of mafia clinging on to a terrible case rayn? heh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 21:16 GMT
#521
On August 30 2013 06:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Hey all, weird shit going on. A few things before I forget

Hapa - what do you think of debears' comments on the 'scumcity' post from Onegu? Also (and genuine question I'd like answered) how are you feeling in general about this game so far?

rayn, I said to remind me to comment on that post of yours after Tutan came back, so anyways. It was about him mentioning Oats at the start of the post and rescinding it at the end of the post. You seemed to be quite suspicious of that but to me it seems like a natural flow of consciousness. I don't see how that can be seen as anything worse than null, and is probably a towntell.

Hopeless, if you are indeed town then this tunnel is the worst thing in the history of the universe.

marv, you are the only one to come remotely close to commenting on my actual reasons for voting TK. Hapa has taken the same reason I call TK scum to call TK town. You essentially agree with Hapa. He is currently trying to round-about his way to explaining that to me, but i simply disagree with you two about the implications of changing your mind so suddenly.


Tell me what 'town' TK would/should have done? Or why what he didn't couldn't come from town? Or both indeed :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 21:17 GMT
#523
EBWOP *what he did, sorry
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#530
On August 30 2013 06:24 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 06:16 marvellosity wrote:
On August 30 2013 06:13 Hopeless1der wrote:
On August 30 2013 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Hey all, weird shit going on. A few things before I forget

Hapa - what do you think of debears' comments on the 'scumcity' post from Onegu? Also (and genuine question I'd like answered) how are you feeling in general about this game so far?

rayn, I said to remind me to comment on that post of yours after Tutan came back, so anyways. It was about him mentioning Oats at the start of the post and rescinding it at the end of the post. You seemed to be quite suspicious of that but to me it seems like a natural flow of consciousness. I don't see how that can be seen as anything worse than null, and is probably a towntell.

Hopeless, if you are indeed town then this tunnel is the worst thing in the history of the universe.

marv, you are the only one to come remotely close to commenting on my actual reasons for voting TK. Hapa has taken the same reason I call TK scum to call TK town. You essentially agree with Hapa. He is currently trying to round-about his way to explaining that to me, but i simply disagree with you two about the implications of changing your mind so suddenly.


Tell me what 'town' TK would/should have done? Or why what he didn't couldn't come from town? Or both indeed :p

Town anyone should have followed through with the questions to rayn instead of citing "this is stupid" and jumping ship with their vote in tow. If he'd have allowed for even one more post from rayn before unvoting I probably wouldnt be here, but I interpret his actions as being scared to have his vote parked, lest someone (me...) think he was serious about wanting to lynch rayn. That's a wholly scum motivated thought process based on thread context at the time of his unvote imo.


? you think the vote was serious enough in the first place to warrant needing more posts to unvote? Why make the vote in the first place if he was then going to be scared to leave it parked? Do you think the type of player who'll jump on to a silly policy vote is scared to remove his vote? Has his play seemed scared to you?

I'm barraging you with questions because I want to know if you can understand the really obvious alternative.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
Replay Cast
12h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.