• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6965 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 243 Next
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 10:21 GMT
#1181
On August 31 2013 18:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
If he's town, he's completely useless and will be a liability at LYLO. If he's scum, we should lynch him anyway. Either way, I want him out of the game sooner rather than later.


Sounds like the definition of a vig shot?


I'd shoot if I could, but I can't, so I use my vote to add emphasis to what I think.

--

On August 31 2013 18:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like, do you think he has a good chance of flipping red or do you just not want him in the game?


The latter for now, even if I may not get what I want.
He is an impediment to my game as I rely on communication and reasoning, and people being comprehensible.
I am not completely sold on the lynch du jour, so while I examine and weigh other possibilities, I intended for my vote to make a statement, even if it is not necessarily a viable lynch at this point.

--

On August 31 2013 18:50 Blazinghand wrote:
make first contribution only a few hours before D1 deadline

IDGAF what you think about the timing, I play this game as my RL schedule allows, and I don't believe I'm breaking any rules.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 10:24 GMT
#1182
On August 31 2013 19:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
step 1.5 fuck off after your opening post and don't return


BTW now that i read the other responses altogether... this is quite welcome you have just had,
and you have actually played fewer games than Alak.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=mafia&t=c&f=-1&u=cakepie&gb=date&d=

So please do respond to at least some stuff. Dont think of it as "Whats with all the hostile?"
try to consider it as a mad desire to get you off the vig tonight list.

Yours was the filter than was on the other side of the coin flip I did to decide who to vote between you and Mr Zentor.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19640640


TLDR: post More words soon... please.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 10:24 GMT
#1183
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 10:26 GMT
#1184
only the rules of good taste
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 10:28 GMT
#1185
On August 31 2013 19:13 AxleGreaser wrote:

@Cakepie.
Q to Cakepie.

Given two people (Alak + 1 other) how would you decide which is best to lynch and which is best to vig shoot.

Why for you is alak the one to lynch?

If he is a buffoon... how good would you think his scum game is...?



To your first point: Seeing as geript is the wagon du jour, I'd lynch Alak and let a vig take care of geript, given his lynchproof claim I'd like for the lynch to do something guaranteed useful rather than be possibly wasted.

To your second point: I don't need to think -- see Newbie XLVI


Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:29 GMT
#1186
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 10:29 GMT
#1187
On August 31 2013 19:21 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 18:35 Clarity_nl wrote:
If he's town, he's completely useless and will be a liability at LYLO. If he's scum, we should lynch him anyway. Either way, I want him out of the game sooner rather than later.


Sounds like the definition of a vig shot?


I'd shoot if I could, but I can't, so I use my vote to add emphasis to what I think.

--

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 18:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like, do you think he has a good chance of flipping red or do you just not want him in the game?


The latter for now, even if I may not get what I want.
He is an impediment to my game as I rely on communication and reasoning, and people being comprehensible.
I am not completely sold on the lynch du jour, so while I examine and weigh other possibilities, I intended for my vote to make a statement, even if it is not necessarily a viable lynch at this point.

--

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 18:50 Blazinghand wrote:
make first contribution only a few hours before D1 deadline

IDGAF what you think about the timing, I play this game as my RL schedule allows, and I don't believe I'm breaking any rules.


ninja'd

ta

people not posting is even more of an impediment to mine.
(and i think you had run out of people not posting to prod.)
but the rest I can see
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 10:29 GMT
#1188
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:30 GMT
#1189
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 10:32 GMT
#1190
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:34 GMT
#1191
On August 31 2013 19:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?


I am town

Dandel why you spamming up the thread yo
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 10:41 GMT
#1192
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?


Try to remember that the context is: I've just finished a once over of the whole thread, so it's pretty much a first impressions post. I am working through somc filters, will get to that in a bit, certainly.

I don't remember saying that Alak is a "good" lynch. I only illustrated how useless I think he has been, in particular reacting to his recent post which I find to be extremely absurd (also because it caught my attention for actually mentioning me)



On August 31 2013 19:29 AxleGreaser wrote:
people not posting is even more of an impediment to mine.
(and i think you had run out of people not posting to prod.)


I've stated my reasons, any further discussion thereof is basically WIFOM so let's leave at that.


Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 10:42 GMT
#1193
On August 31 2013 19:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?


I am town

Dandel why you spamming up the thread yo

well now I know I'm fine with lynching HiroPro.

It's called getting reads yo
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:45 GMT
#1194
On August 31 2013 19:41 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?


Try to remember that the context is: I've just finished a once over of the whole thread, so it's pretty much a first impressions post. I am working through somc filters, will get to that in a bit, certainly.

I don't remember saying that Alak is a "good" lynch. I only illustrated how useless I think he has been, in particular reacting to his recent post which I find to be extremely absurd (also because it caught my attention for actually mentioning me)



Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:29 AxleGreaser wrote:
people not posting is even more of an impediment to mine.
(and i think you had run out of people not posting to prod.)


I've stated my reasons, any further discussion thereof is basically WIFOM so let's leave at that.


When someone votes someone I assume that they want that person lynched. What other conclusion can I draw?
If it's a pressure vote then you're still supposed to give off the impression that you want him lynched or it doesn't actually pressure.

Anyway, how about some thoughts on Oats? His filter is pretty short. Although he has the tendency to not quote stuff he replies to so you're gonna have to look at the context. Also thoughts on anyone else you think is worth mentioning please.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:46 GMT
#1195
On August 31 2013 19:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?


I am town

Dandel why you spamming up the thread yo

well now I know I'm fine with lynching HiroPro.

It's called getting reads yo


Could you explain your thought process at all? Me saying that I am town makes hiro scum?
I'm not sure how asking people if they're scum is scumhunting....
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 10:47 GMT
#1196
On August 31 2013 19:46 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?


I am town

Dandel why you spamming up the thread yo

well now I know I'm fine with lynching HiroPro.

It's called getting reads yo


Could you explain your thought process at all? Me saying that I am town makes hiro scum?
I'm not sure how asking people if they're scum is scumhunting....

1) Aperture 1
2) Chezinu
3) details
4) he softclaimed it with you and lurkandbad
5) you're evidently not
A backwards poet writes inverse.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 31 2013 10:50 GMT
#1197
Clarity who should i vote for? I have missed like everything because i went to smoke a cig yesterday and left my keys in and couldn't get back until an hour ago. :/
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:50 GMT
#1198
On August 31 2013 19:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:46 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.


yes. Did I do it right?

@cakepie

I don't think your timing is his problem, I think it's the content of your post.
You said you think he's a good lynch. Now you're saying you voted him to add emphasis to what you think.....
Could you add some thoughts on some players please, preferably some that you consider readable?

So you are town?
no other parties.
i like parties


I am pure
Why do you ask?

pure does not necessarily mean town

You could say "i am town" instead
how about it?


I am town

Dandel why you spamming up the thread yo

well now I know I'm fine with lynching HiroPro.

It's called getting reads yo


Could you explain your thought process at all? Me saying that I am town makes hiro scum?
I'm not sure how asking people if they're scum is scumhunting....

1) Aperture 1
2) Chezinu
3) details
4) he softclaimed it with you and lurkandbad
5) you're evidently not


I thought of the brown was a townread, no? What does it mean. Please just explain normally because this is dumb.
Please Dandel let's just get through this. I know you're capable of not being a giant troll. It's cool that you're reaching conclusions but in this case (unlike GoT) I haven't agreed with your conclusions so far which worries me.
Thought process, concisely, please.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 10:50 GMT
#1199
On August 31 2013 19:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Clarity who should i vote for? I have missed like everything because i went to smoke a cig yesterday and left my keys in and couldn't get back until an hour ago. :/


LOL
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 10:51 GMT
#1200
On August 31 2013 19:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
When someone votes someone I assume that they want that person lynched. What other conclusion can I draw?
If it's a pressure vote then you're still supposed to give off the impression that you want him lynched or it doesn't actually pressure.


I would be totes happy to lynch him in the absence of better candidates.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 365
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi493
Counter-Strike
fl0m1496
byalli706
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax251
ToD152
Trikslyr27
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis990
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.