• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 243 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 09 2013 23:56 GMT
#4501
I'm going to again point out that NOBODY but Cephiro seems to have a reason that HiroPro is town.

I'm going to again point out that Zentor is on AxleGreaser, saying HiroPro wouldn't have gotten votes, and ... just posted that.

I'm going to point out that...these are not facts that lead me to believe HiroPro is town.
Fe fi fo fum.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 09 2013 23:56 GMT
#4502
Why would I vote for somebody who was never going to get lynched?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 09 2013 23:57 GMT
#4503
was leeping is the best I have got.


and as AFr as i know is best I dont claim tonight
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 09 2013 23:57 GMT
#4504
On September 10 2013 08:56 MrZentor wrote:
Why would I vote for somebody who was never going to get lynched?


Stop trolling and die.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 09 2013 23:57 GMT
#4505
Can we switch to Hiro?

I'm pretty sure he's scum.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 09 2013 23:58 GMT
#4506
On September 10 2013 08:57 AxleGreaser wrote:
was leeping is the best I have got.


and as AFr as i know is best I dont claim tonight
???????????????
Fe fi fo fum.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 23:59 GMT
#4507
Hey I tried for hiro lynch. At this point I just have to live through the night and not get lynched tomorrow. Ez rares, ez lyfe.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 10 2013 00:00 GMT
#4508
uhh....
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 00:00 GMT
#4509
On September 10 2013 08:58 cakepie wrote:
##vote: nolynch placeholder


???
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 10 2013 00:01 GMT
#4510
I was planning to have at least half an hour before the lynch, but meeting dragged long and I have no idea what's going on in here >.<
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:02 GMT
#4511
On September 10 2013 09:01 cakepie wrote:
I was planning to have at least half an hour before the lynch, but meeting dragged long and I have no idea what's going on in here >.<


You kind of missed the deadline.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 10 2013 00:06 GMT
#4512
Can't help it if RL fucks me over. It's up to the hosts now. Sorry guys I wasn't just going to blindly sheep there.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 10 2013 00:07 GMT
#4513
why am i alive

Who do i vote clarity?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 10 2013 00:08 GMT
#4514
hurry I haven't read the last 20 pages based on my assumption I'd be dead

Or is day not over til tomorra?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 00:08 GMT
#4515
nightpost will happen in a sec I'm sure, its 10 min past deadline, sssshhhh
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 10 2013 00:08 GMT
#4516
axle
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 10 2013 00:09 GMT
#4517
Day ended, just no post yet, afaik. Think we're all sitting and waiting.
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 10 2013 00:10 GMT
#4518
lol i voted axle

We'll see how this goes

seriously though, scum have truly been scummy, making me think I'd actually die this cycle
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 00:11 GMT
#4519
you will
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 10 2013 00:12 GMT
#4520
Day 4 Lynch

WaveOfShadow (0): AxleGreaser, Mr. Cheesecake
MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, Risen
randombum (0): raynpelikoneet, Clarity_nl, Cephiro, Cephiro, raynpelikoneet, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (1): WaveofShadow, randombum, debears
Stutters695 (0): Cephiro, Mr. Cheesecake, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow, Clarity_nl
AxleGreaser (11): WaveofShadow, raynpelikoneet, Mr. Cheesecake, Cephiro, raynpelikoneet, HiroPro, MrZentor, raynpelikoneet, Risen, Stutters695, Felkyr, VisceraEyes, Clarity_nl, randombum
HiroPro (3): Risen, Stutters695, austinmcc, raynpelikoneet, Clarity_nl, VisceraEyes, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, MrZentor
No lynch (1): cakepie

The lynch will happen in at Tuesday, Sep 10 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.