• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 224

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 23:31 GMT
#4461
On September 10 2013 08:28 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least i get to call Cephiro bad if we lose because of this..


Haha, I'll give that. If Hiro really is scum, then they've royally assfucked me hard. But I'd say even then I've been doing decently.

I am willing to be the scapegoat for town if we lose. Someone must stand responsible. Let's make this happen!

I would have hoped you would have waited one night so i could have told you Oats' alignment before shooting him. How useless i ever am i know what he is at last on D3.
table for two on a tv tray
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 23:31 GMT
#4462
Will switch to axle if we can't do Hiro.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:33 GMT
#4463
On September 10 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would have hoped you would have waited one night so i could have told you Oats' alignment before shooting him. How useless i ever am i know what he is at last on D3.


Well, that night my other options for target were you and Vayne... if you're town, then that wouldn't have been much better. But hey, at least I got Coag, and hopefully in 30 mins we'll see a scum Zentor flip. 2 scum kills is quite good imo.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 09 2013 23:34 GMT
#4464
On September 10 2013 08:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Guys I really think we should be lynching Axle over HiroPro today -- just based on my gut reads throughout the entirety of this game.

Initially I gutread Hiro as town. He did some scummy stuff here and there but he was kinda town in my heart. In CCM he was the second-to-last guy I wanted to lynch there. Axle has never had that luxury from me. I can't read Axle in any game I've ever been in -- and this game he's probably mafia, so we should lynch him. If Hiro is scum I'm going to facepalm all over the thread Picard style because my gut was wrong most of the game.

Cephiro seems really town through all of this too, so I kind of want to go with him on this.


I will agree that Cephiro looks town through this. I do not understand his read on Hiro though.
Town does not mean right.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 23:34 GMT
#4465
On September 10 2013 08:33 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would have hoped you would have waited one night so i could have told you Oats' alignment before shooting him. How useless i ever am i know what he is at last on D3.


Well, that night my other options for target were you and Vayne... if you're town, then that wouldn't have been much better. But hey, at least I got Coag, and hopefully in 30 mins we'll see a scum Zentor flip. 2 scum kills is quite good imo.

I would not have flipped and i could have saved town!Oats. :/
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#4466
Yeah Cephiro is town. There is no doubt about it.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#4467
Objectively Axle is always the better lynch, the fact that Hiro is the candidate for today makes me uneasy. Feels like mafia are pushing it away from the most obvious "I dont know what the fuck he is so let's never lynch him or shoot him as mafia until lylo" guy in the thread.

I'd rather lynch one of those than Hiro, which is saying something. At least Mr. Zentor will flip today.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#4468
On September 10 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would not have flipped and i could have saved town!Oats. :/


I'll keep in mind in a future game we play together with you, me & Oats that you have this "certain read" on him at D3.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 23:35 GMT
#4469
Also we need 10 votes on Axle. Zentor is gonna switch in case he is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 23:36 GMT
#4470
meeting ran long, not sure I can catch up with this stuff.
anyone got a tl;dr for me?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 23:37 GMT
#4471
On September 10 2013 08:35 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I would not have flipped and i could have saved town!Oats. :/


I'll keep in mind in a future game we play together with you, me & Oats that you have this "certain read" on him at D3.

I told that on N2. Look at any game ever, i am not wrong on him after N2.
table for two on a tv tray
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 09 2013 23:41 GMT
#4472
People keep saying I'm mafia, and whenever they do, I check my role pm. It's always town.

Weird...
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 23:41 GMT
#4473
On September 10 2013 08:41 MrZentor wrote:
People keep saying I'm mafia, and whenever they do, I check my role pm. It's always town.

Weird...


I find it weird that you aren't voting Hiro considering he hammered you.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 09 2013 23:42 GMT
#4474
I will consolidate:
##Unvote
##Vote: AxleGreaser
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 23:42 GMT
#4475
On September 10 2013 08:42 Felkyr wrote:
I will consolidate:
##Unvote
##Vote: AxleGreaser


You are so lucky you have a greencheck on you.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 23:43 GMT
#4476
On September 10 2013 08:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:42 Felkyr wrote:
I will consolidate:
##Unvote
##Vote: AxleGreaser


You are so lucky you have a greencheck on you.


Regardless, I guess this is the lynch for today. CEPHIRO.

Let us join hands and rejoice!
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 09 2013 23:44 GMT
#4477
On September 10 2013 08:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:41 MrZentor wrote:
People keep saying I'm mafia, and whenever they do, I check my role pm. It's always town.

Weird...


I find it weird that you aren't voting Hiro considering he hammered you.


I would vote for him if I thought there was a chance of him getting lynched.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 09 2013 23:45 GMT
#4478
Cheese whining about Felkyr voting for his lynch of choice? Why?

Anyway, consolidating and preparing for cheese scolding.

##unvote
##vote axlegreaser
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 23:45 GMT
#4479
On September 10 2013 08:44 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 10 2013 08:41 MrZentor wrote:
People keep saying I'm mafia, and whenever they do, I check my role pm. It's always town.

Weird...


I find it weird that you aren't voting Hiro considering he hammered you.


I would vote for him if I thought there was a chance of him getting lynched.


??? He had like 7 votes at one point, he was leading when you came in the thread!
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 23:46 GMT
#4480
Regardless, I guess this is the lynch for today. CEPHIRO.

Let us join hands and rejoice![/QUOTE]

*Holds hands and jumps out of joy, all that headache turns out worth the effort*
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.