• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9180 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 228

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 243 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:32 GMT
#4541
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep. Q_Q Good night everyone, I'll join in the discussion for what we can still try to do tomorrow.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 00:33 GMT
#4542
Don't worry Cephiro, you and I would have been much more upset if I were dead.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:34 GMT
#4543
Screw you -_- I can't believe I got the dud one and the real one hasn't been used yet.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:35 GMT
#4544
I feel the need to point out that with a game wide roleblock tonight I will need to be alive another day cycle after this one. I am greatly displeased by this.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 00:38 GMT
#4545
Oh yeah. For public knowledge: The item I gave zentor is the infamous D6 spoken of earlier.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 00:40 GMT
#4546
Also for public knowledge, I roleblocked myself, meaning I can't actually use my ability today.

+ Show Spoiler +
I was sure somebody would notice.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 10 2013 00:41 GMT
#4547
Wait. Why the fuck is Zentor RBing everyone. We don't even know if their KP is factional or not do we?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:46 GMT
#4548
In other news zentor has apparently roleblocked himself. I'm back on track to leave with the next night post.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 10 2013 00:47 GMT
#4549
This shouldn't be news

On September 08 2013 10:57 MrZentor wrote:
I don't know what you want me to do with this item..

And I accidentally roleblocked myself. ._.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ask..

Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:53 GMT
#4550
On September 10 2013 09:47 MrZentor wrote:
This shouldn't be news

Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 10:57 MrZentor wrote:
I don't know what you want me to do with this item..

And I accidentally roleblocked myself. ._.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ask..



That happened two days ago, how is anyone supposed to know it's still in effect?

Back at a computer now. This game is so hilariously bad I can't believe the medic got lynched hahahahahahha
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 10 2013 02:03 GMT
#4551
gg guys. Go town go!

speedracer style!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 10 2013 02:06 GMT
#4552
Stutters and cake, dunno if it'll go through or not, but you know where your votes are going.

Randombum, if you're town, vote for not you.

As much as I'd like to try and sleeper shoot a number of other people right now, this is the last bullet and still best to fire at random.


Cephiro, whenever you're on again, ...

(1) You gave the D6 to Zentor...to see how he'd use it?
(2) You were waiting to see about his actions N3 before crushing him D4. I assume if he'd used it we would have known, which means he didn't use it, which means....you had hiro crush Zentor because he...did NOT use the D6?
(3) Why would you give the D6 away period?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 10 2013 02:29 GMT
#4553
Referring to this bit, specifically
2. I wanted to hear what Zentor claimed to do N3, as well as his reaction to using my item. Knowing what item I gave him, his reaction doesn't make any sense. Scales tipped over in favour of shooting him, so I wanted Hiro to kill him.


Cuz it makes it sound a heck of a lot like you gave Zentor the D6 to see what he'd do with it, and his not using it made no sense, so you asked Hiro to kill him.
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 11:45 GMT
#4554
On September 10 2013 09:38 Cephiro wrote:
Oh yeah. For public knowledge: The item I gave zentor is the infamous D6 spoken of earlier.


WHY
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 10 2013 12:15 GMT
#4555
No seriously, why?

Whatever. Cephiro is town.
Zentor claimed scum by doing nothing when he was about to die and trolling. Not voting for hiro "because he wouldn't get lynched anyway" when hiro was leading in votes makes hiro scum by association.

Lynch Zentor
Lynch Hiro
Lynch randombum

In that order.

PS d6 is an anti town item why would you ever move it around when you have it as town? WHY
PPS I'm gonna peace out, may or may not claim my role in the last seconds of tonight
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 10 2013 12:41 GMT
#4556
So if everyone gets roleblocked tonight Zentor has effectively claimed scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 13:18 GMT
#4557
On September 10 2013 11:06 austinmcc wrote:
(1) You gave the D6 to Zentor...to see how he'd use it?
(2) You were waiting to see about his actions N3 before crushing him D4. I assume if he'd used it we would have known, which means he didn't use it, which means....you had hiro crush Zentor because he...did NOT use the D6?
(3) Why would you give the D6 away period?


1) To see his reaction about receiving the item.
2) Items are gained at the end of the night period. This particular item is also used during the night period, and will take effect after actions and item activations.
3) Because I couldn't use it myself (believe it or not, there are pro-town qualities about it.)
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 10 2013 14:55 GMT
#4558
So what did you learn Ceph?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 10 2013 14:58 GMT
#4559
On September 10 2013 23:55 Stutters695 wrote:
So what did you learn Ceph?


Nothing that I didn't already know of? Worst-case scenarios can happen.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 10 2013 17:58 GMT
#4560
Remember all actions must be submitted an hour before the deadline because there is a 1 hr silent resolution period. You have left to submit actions. All actions must be submitted to both GreY and I otherwise they won't count.
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.