• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 00:23 GMT
#2961
Wrong thread apparently, WoS.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 05 2013 00:23 GMT
#2962
[image loading]

gg gl to both everyone
I come in for the scraps
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 05 2013 00:24 GMT
#2963
gg
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 00:26 GMT
#2964
Dearest Coagulation:

You've got the words to change a nation
But you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
Afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?
So come, on come on
Come on, come on
You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Baby we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away
Come on, Come on

PS I've been told that there are people with greymist points who can give them to me, and I love greymist points.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 00:28 GMT
#2965
So....are there two lynches? One in our world and one in CCM?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 05 2013 00:30 GMT
#2966
On September 05 2013 09:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
So....are there two lynches? One in our world and one in CCM?

Yep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 00:32 GMT
#2967
##Vote Alakaslam

It seems koshi only won when black mesa was dead, so it makes sense only he had that wincon.

Now bed.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 05 2013 00:38 GMT
#2968
Oh, WoS is right, multiple people in BM could have had that wincon.

Alright now bed.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 05 2013 00:46 GMT
#2969
what the fuck
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 00:48 GMT
#2970
I took a hit last night scum is laughing at us or I H8 u
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 01:15 GMT
#2971
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:24 GMT
#2972
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

I know my opinion on the matter means little to you guys, but this doesn't appear to be coming from a townie. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 01:27 GMT
#2973
On September 05 2013 10:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

I know my opinion on the matter means little to you guys, but this doesn't appear to be coming from a townie. Just sayin.


How so?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:31 GMT
#2974
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 01:36 GMT
#2975
On September 05 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.


Eh. I have gone through approx 60 pages of the thread. There are 150. I'm catching up slowly and surely to make sure I end the game with an awesome catch.

I'm a tortoise VE you gotta let me fly on this one!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:39 GMT
#2976
On September 05 2013 10:36 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.


Eh. I have gone through approx 60 pages of the thread. There are 150. I'm catching up slowly and surely to make sure I end the game with an awesome catch.

I'm a tortoise VE you gotta let me fly on this one!

That's not what the post I quoted said. The post I quoted said you've found scum and are so sure in it's accuracy that no further discussion is required on the matter.

Is that not what the post I quoted said? I could have sworn it did........
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 01:40 GMT
#2977
On September 05 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:36 debears wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.


Eh. I have gone through approx 60 pages of the thread. There are 150. I'm catching up slowly and surely to make sure I end the game with an awesome catch.

I'm a tortoise VE you gotta let me fly on this one!

That's not what the post I quoted said. The post I quoted said you've found scum and are so sure in it's accuracy that no further discussion is required on the matter.

Is that not what the post I quoted said? I could have sworn it did........


It's curious that you are interpreting my words with such strictness that you are twisting the meaning behind them. Nuff said does not mean "i have nothing more to say on the matter". It's just a saying.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:46 GMT
#2978
Curious in what way? Curious in a way that makes you suspect that I'm NOT mod-confirmed non-scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 01:49 GMT
#2979
On September 05 2013 10:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Curious in what way? Curious in a way that makes you suspect that I'm NOT mod-confirmed non-scum?


Is that supposed to mean something?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:55 GMT
#2980
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.