• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11519 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 243 Next
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 02:02 GMT
#2981
On September 05 2013 10:40 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:36 debears wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.


Eh. I have gone through approx 60 pages of the thread. There are 150. I'm catching up slowly and surely to make sure I end the game with an awesome catch.

I'm a tortoise VE you gotta let me fly on this one!

That's not what the post I quoted said. The post I quoted said you've found scum and are so sure in it's accuracy that no further discussion is required on the matter.

Is that not what the post I quoted said? I could have sworn it did........


It's curious that you are interpreting my words with such strictness that you are twisting the meaning behind them. Nuff said does not mean "i have nothing more to say on the matter". It's just a saying.


So I looked up the saying an what it means when untwisted.
+ Show Spoiler +

What people write when they don't actually have anything important to say OR they believe their argument is superior (but can't prove it).

Either way it is an easy way out and a lazy move. People use it to bluff others by pretending like there is much more to say, when in reality they can't think of anything to add that is important or useful.

Mostly used by people who desperately want to feel superior, but lack the actual supporting information to be superior in an argument (or even contribute).

When you say "nuff said" you are letting people know that you are not able to have a normal conversation, and cannot accept anything against what you believe.

Do you want to choose which of those subtly different meanings you meant?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 02:14 GMT
#2982
On September 05 2013 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*


I wouldn't bet everything on that... Given the Flipped lynching record so far we appear able to lynch anyone.

However i had been considering your position and wondering if you would even post at all as you might perceive town might under no conditions lynch you and then by never posting scum might never kill you for an auto win...
That seemed odd from a balance perspective, but then maybe you getting possibly flipped at death wasn't part of the balance design.

Anyway while thinking of Axle(NoTheoryTooBatShitCrazyToBeConsidered)Theories I think I thought of a possible setup speculation where town might oneday want to lynch you. :O + Show Spoiler +
Hey if I can in previous games want to lynch hosts and kenpachi(who wasnt in the game..) why not a modconfirmed non anti town player...


The good news is so far ... you seem to be doing just right ... just helpful enough to town (poking stuff) and not scary enough to scum.

HTH HAND. (No really HTH)
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 02:24 GMT
#2983
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
[center][big]Day 3


randombum, Cephiro, Mr. Cheesecake, HiroPro, WaveofShadow, Onegu, and MrZentor have all been transported to the past!

They will all be playing in Closed Casket Mafia! Parallel mafia rules now apply for this day.





Hassybaby, as A.T.L.A.S., has left the game

Oatsmaster, as Kenpachi, has died!

Kitaman27, The Speaker for the Dead, has died!

strongandbig, the Delver of the Infinite, has died!


Koshi, as Cave Johnson, has died!

VayneAuthority, The Cocoon of Destiny, has died!

[blue]with 14 alive in this game, it takes 8 to lynch! the day will end in




FYI: Lynch targets probably in this thread.

1. raynpelikoneet
10. Stutters695
12. cakepie
14. mkfuba07 ([*] Coagulation Filter )
15. Alakaslam

16. austinmcc
17. debears
18. Clarity_nl
19. Risen
22. ShiaoPi

23. Felkyr
27. ObviousOne
30. AxleGreaser

Special?

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2
?? HiroPro (neither 29 nor Hiro was on the OPs Flip list when i looked...? Truth or error please?)





3. MrZentor (Casket)
4. Cephiro (Casket)
5. strongandbig (Casket)
11. WaveofShadow (Casket)

24. Onegu (Casket)
25. randombum (Casket)
31. Mr. Cheesecake(Casket)




2. Oatsmaster Dead
6. Danel Ion, The Clazureme Mage, Died Night 1!
7. Hassybaby was lynched Day 2!
8. Blazinghand, The Companion Cube, Was lynched Day 1!
9. kitaman27
13. VayneAuthority: Dead
20. Koshi
21. yamato77, as Ayla, Died Night 1!
28. geript, the atrophic mage, was lynched day 2

Did I miss anyone?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 02:25 GMT
#2984
On September 05 2013 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*


I'm surprised you are giving up on actually asking me why I read austin the way I do.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 02:29 GMT
#2985
On September 05 2013 11:25 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*


I'm surprised you are giving up on actually asking me why I read austin the way I do.

I don't have to - you already explained it in enough detail for me to get a read on you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 02:29 GMT
#2986
EBWOP This was harder than it looked.

On September 05 2013 11:24 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
[center][big]Day 3


randombum, Cephiro, Mr. Cheesecake, HiroPro, WaveofShadow, Onegu, and MrZentor have all been transported to the past!

They will all be playing in Closed Casket Mafia! Parallel mafia rules now apply for this day.





Hassybaby, as A.T.L.A.S., has left the game

Oatsmaster, as Kenpachi, has died!

Kitaman27, The Speaker for the Dead, has died!

strongandbig, the Delver of the Infinite, has died!


Koshi, as Cave Johnson, has died!

VayneAuthority, The Cocoon of Destiny, has died!

[blue]with 14 alive in this game, it takes 8 to lynch! the day will end in




FYI: Lynch targets probably in this thread.

1. raynpelikoneet
10. Stutters695
12. cakepie
14. mkfuba07 ([*] Coagulation Filter )
15. Alakaslam

16. austinmcc
17. debears
18. Clarity_nl
19. Risen
22. ShiaoPi

23. Felkyr
27. ObviousOne
30. AxleGreaser

Special?

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2





3. MrZentor (Casket)
4. Cephiro (Casket)

11. WaveofShadow (Casket)

24. Onegu (Casket)
25. randombum (Casket)
31. Mr. Cheesecake(Casket)

?? HiroPro (Casket) (neither 29 nor Hiro was on the OPs Flip list when i looked...? Truth or error please?)



5. strongandbig
2. Oatsmaster Dead
6. Danel Ion, The Clazureme Mage, Died Night 1!
7. Hassybaby was lynched Day 2!
8. Blazinghand, The Companion Cube, Was lynched Day 1!
9. kitaman27
13. VayneAuthority: Dead
20. Koshi
21. yamato77, as Ayla, Died Night 1!
28. geript, the atrophic mage, was lynched day 2

Did I miss anyone?

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 05 2013 02:48 GMT
#2987
The fact that HiroPro is missing from the flip list is an error. That's all. I'll let GreY know to fix it.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 05 2013 03:07 GMT
#2988
On September 05 2013 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 11:25 debears wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*


I'm surprised you are giving up on actually asking me why I read austin the way I do.

I don't have to - you already explained it in enough detail for me to get a read on you.


Cool
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 05 2013 03:16 GMT
#2989
Alright a couple things of note from BM/affecting me in general.

The cop check on ShiaoPi wasn't a 1 shot, they lied in case there was scum in BM.

2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.

Take that how you will.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:21 GMT
#2990
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
Alright a couple things of note from BM/affecting me in general.

The cop check on ShiaoPi wasn't a 1 shot, they lied in case there was scum in BM.

2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.

Take that how you will.

IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUUU

WHY
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:22 GMT
#2991
And a for scum reading, still reading! Whoo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:28 GMT
#2992
Weird thing is I'm starting to lean scum on mr. Zentor in some odd twist on OMGUS; because he thinks I'm town.

Apparently nobody does, so this means I have to bite my friends in the @$$?

Unless they can explain their townreads on me...

Then I will be grateful and try to be more helpful.

Zentor's filter? 3 pages worth your read.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:29 GMT
#2993
HiroPro is over there too -_-

Well I guess I dive Coag because he'll be fast 0-0
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:31 GMT
#2994
FAUGH Coag u say nothin but kill me fast
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:34 GMT
#2995
On September 02 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is the point of the list MrZ? Everybody can see who voted for Felkyr at some point of D1 and who didn't..
It's completely useless contribution and you just said yourself it was a completely useless contribution.
I don't understand what you are trying to do?

Of course I would never be the only one who sees it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:35 GMT
#2996
Ok this is borderline spam I will stop until someone else says stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 04:19 GMT
#2997
On September 05 2013 12:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok this is borderline spam I will stop until someone else says stuff


What you need is purpose in your posting.
Not just reacting.


On September 05 2013 12:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
Alright a couple things of note from BM/affecting me in general.

The cop check on ShiaoPi wasn't a 1 shot, they lied in case there was scum in BM.

2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.

Take that how you will.

IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUUU

WHY


he stated things do you have an actual question you want answered?
Do you think it makes him more or less likely to be scum?

Play the game....!
Try and work things out and understand what is going on.

or you will get lynched this game and in lots of others ...


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 05 2013 04:20 GMT
#2998
Axle: bangs head on table for a while.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 05 2013 04:25 GMT
#2999
Ala are you here?
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 05 2013 04:25 GMT
#3000
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.


On September 02 2013 18:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh hey who had the broken bell thing, the shattered bell before me? You know how d6 was town. Only way we all get to use it?


On September 03 2013 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh yeah I had the shattered bell which makes you vet for a cycle and you cant use it more than once. 4 charges and I didnt use it.


On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
The Shattered Bell was rung

Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech140
UpATreeSC 128
Nina 54
JuggernautJason50
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 302
canceldota10
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1616
fl0m1417
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
ToD186
Livibee180
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0138
Trikslyr117
RotterdaM103
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen157
Other Games
• imaqtpie1147
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 42m
Replay Cast
3h 27m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.