• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:34
CEST 10:34
KST 17:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 243 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 18:24 GMT
#2921
On September 05 2013 03:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 03:09 strongandbig wrote:
On September 05 2013 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:59 Risen wrote:
As far as the QT goes, as long as everyone knows who is who in there, it's just providing more opportunities for people to scum slip with knowledge they aren't supposed to have.

For example, I must have missed it, but wtf happened with the Hiro/Yi thing?

Read Onegu his log and trow your hands in the air in disbelief.

Okay wait what do you mean by this? Onegu hasn't said anything that would explain or resolve the hiropro thing.


I think that's koshi's point. People putting so much cred in an anonymous claimed third party is ridiculous.


I swear very recently in thread that anonymous third party is claimed to actually be known by those in the QT just not by us.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 04 2013 18:28 GMT
#2922
[image loading] = Alakaslam.

Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 18:29 GMT
#2923
On September 05 2013 03:28 austinmcc wrote:
[image loading] = Alakaslam.



The hell lol
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 18:31 GMT
#2924
On September 05 2013 03:09 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:59 Risen wrote:
As far as the QT goes, as long as everyone knows who is who in there, it's just providing more opportunities for people to scum slip with knowledge they aren't supposed to have.

For example, I must have missed it, but wtf happened with the Hiro/Yi thing?

Read Onegu his log and trow your hands in the air in disbelief.

Okay wait what do you mean by this? Onegu hasn't said anything that would explain or resolve the hiropro thing.

Exactly. He brought us the "information" and eventually told us nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 18:35 GMT
#2925
Ok evul scummers. If you let me live tonight I will blow all my skillz and it might be in your advantage.
If you kill me tonight I will still have blown all my skillz but it might not be in your advantage.

So.

Cool stuff right?

Don't kill me = thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 04 2013 18:36 GMT
#2926
That is the best bunny, I believe. HiroPro has ears and likes carrots as an alternative.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 04 2013 18:42 GMT
#2927
On September 05 2013 02:53 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:49 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 23:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I want to note, the role shiaopi is claiming (mason recruiter) was a scum role in aperture 1. If the green check on him is still anonymous, I'm starting to really doubt it given how little shiao has actually done since getting it.
Town dt shouldn't claim yet - for sure - but I don't think we should be ignoring shiao because of the anonymous green check.

It isn't anonymous, just hasn't been said who checked in the thread in case BM doesn't have a scum in it. Without saying too much to reveal their identity, sanity hasn't been confirmed.

i guess that's a good idea since last time the "house chezinu" qt all were told that there might be scum in their QT but there actually were none. But all the people in the QT know the actual name of the person who claimed the one-shot DT check? i guess that becomes interesting if they turn up dead...

anyway what do you make now of the hiropro/third party claim thing? do you think hiro is actually in blackmesa?

In order of how you asked things

Yes, anyone in the QT knows who claimed the cop check. If that person dies one of us will reveal who did it. Can't say more currently on that but the check seems very genuine, only question is sanity.

I don't know if Hiro is in BM however I think we know the identity of Yi (not VE). His answer before the 24h mark in d3 will determine if we reveal his presumed identity. Can't say more on it but he can be very pro-town if it is Yi and if he doesn't cooperate we can ruin his wincon(or a separate 3p if it isn't Yi).

Sorry for being so non-descript, but the use of BM has become a lot more apparent after the n1 actions.

Do you know who "bunny" might be referring to?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 04 2013 18:43 GMT
#2928
And for clarity, the cop claim isn't by a third party. The role name is from the 3p
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 04 2013 18:43 GMT
#2929
On September 05 2013 03:42 Stutters695 wrote:
Do you know who "bunny" might be referring to?
I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A CLUE CUZ THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE A BUNNY
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 18:49 GMT
#2930
On September 05 2013 03:43 Stutters695 wrote:
And for clarity, the cop claim isn't by a third party. The role name is from the 3p


Oh right they were seperate... I think I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes outta BM until we get something concrete though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 04 2013 18:49 GMT
#2931
AND BY "THAT", I AM REFERRING TO THE RELATIVELY LARGE PICTURE OF A BUNNY ON THIS VERY PAGE.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 04 2013 18:54 GMT
#2932
On September 05 2013 03:49 austinmcc wrote:
AND BY "THAT", I AM REFERRING TO THE RELATIVELY LARGE PICTURE OF A BUNNY ON THIS VERY PAGE.

Dwarfs are cute so I'll allow it. Ain't got nothing on my old albino bunny though.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 04 2013 18:56 GMT
#2933
On September 05 2013 03:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 03:43 Stutters695 wrote:
And for clarity, the cop claim isn't by a third party. The role name is from the 3p


Oh right they were seperate... I think I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes outta BM until we get something concrete though.

Yeah, that's probably for the best. I know who did it and it really does seem like he checked him but I wouldn't trust it enough to clear him until the guy talks about his sanity.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 04 2013 19:00 GMT
#2934
One time I went walking in the woods to find bunnies. I said hi to all of the bunnies I could, in hopes that one would talk back to me. It is very difficult to find a talking bunny. After talking to many bunnies, I saw one perched on a log in the forest, looking quite majestic. It had a glowing neon sign over the bunny. It said, "Talking bunny!" (The sign said this, not the bunny). However, the bunny was surrounded by a ring of fire. I did not want the bunny to die, but I wanted it to speak.

I said

Hi!Just talk to me and I will pick you up and put you on the outside of the fire.

But it did not talk.
Fe fi fo fum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 19:01 GMT
#2935
Why is everyone talking about bunnies?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 19:09 GMT
#2936
Am I crazy but are you scum Clarity? So many pages filter. So many silly questions. So little smart conclusions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 19:15 GMT
#2937
Meh. Probably not. Unless I am wrong about my targets.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 19:15 GMT
#2938
On the other hand that is extremely likely tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 19:16 GMT
#2939
Smart conclusions are coming before resolution period.
I just spent entirety of d2 trying to get slam lynched and it still didn't fucking happen.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 19:17 GMT
#2940
On September 05 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Smart conclusions are coming before resolution period.
I just spent entirety of d2 trying to get slam lynched and it still didn't fucking happen.


I know dat feel bro. We was so close
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 26m
INu's Battles
2h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 26m
OSC
13h 41m
Replay Cast
14h 26m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.