• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5739 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 243 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#2881
geript is dead?!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#2882
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2013 16:12 GMT
#2883
I wanna lynch MrZ for stuff that makes him scum.
Rayn has an extremely short filter this game. But his pokemon shit makes me think he is town so theres that going for him.
fuba looks scum too.
Is hiro confirmed town somewhere? Cause i could lynch him too based on BH's case and his uselessness.
No gg, No skill.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 04 2013 16:20 GMT
#2884
Reminder after reading the last few pages: Play nice with one another, attack the argument and not the person, Or I will see to it that you face heavy consequences the likes of which you have never considered possible on this forum.

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 16:41 GMT
#2885
On September 04 2013 23:44 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so I guess I'm just having trouble accepting that none of Kita, VE, bh are scum (although I guess VE third party) should weigh on this.

I'm not sure but I think I want to back off Kita ATM. But I don't know why he's being called confirmed town.

I agree that his behavior and thought process surrounding his role use and the hassy situation seemed pro town. That makes me feel like he may not be the best lynch for tomorrow.

On the other hand, there's still the same stuff about his behavior before that which makes me dubious - focus on irrelevant things, very few reads and the ones that there were were bad, the di policy lynch.

So here's a question for hassy and ve who are calling Kita 100% town - suppose he's scum and his team shot VE, hassy's town, and kita's role claim is true. Scum knows that his claimed medic action on VE didn't block their shot, so there's a pretty good chance it either wasn't sent in or didnt do what hassy wanted it to. How is Kita's use of his role not optimal?


As a small bit of setup speculation, I'm having difficulty thinking that the scum team would have a power that reveals actions and full role, especially if they were the ones who hid it in the first place
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 16:42 GMT
#2886
On September 05 2013 01:41 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 23:44 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so I guess I'm just having trouble accepting that none of Kita, VE, bh are scum (although I guess VE third party) should weigh on this.

I'm not sure but I think I want to back off Kita ATM. But I don't know why he's being called confirmed town.

I agree that his behavior and thought process surrounding his role use and the hassy situation seemed pro town. That makes me feel like he may not be the best lynch for tomorrow.

On the other hand, there's still the same stuff about his behavior before that which makes me dubious - focus on irrelevant things, very few reads and the ones that there were were bad, the di policy lynch.

So here's a question for hassy and ve who are calling Kita 100% town - suppose he's scum and his team shot VE, hassy's town, and kita's role claim is true. Scum knows that his claimed medic action on VE didn't block their shot, so there's a pretty good chance it either wasn't sent in or didnt do what hassy wanted it to. How is Kita's use of his role not optimal?


As a small bit of setup speculation, I'm having difficulty thinking that the scum team would have a power that reveals actions and full role, especially if they were the ones who hid it in the first place


I thought VE's role was hidden by default? VE claimed that, somewhere.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 16:47 GMT
#2887
Oh did he? I missed that
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 16:47 GMT
#2888
On September 05 2013 01:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 04 2013 23:44 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so I guess I'm just having trouble accepting that none of Kita, VE, bh are scum (although I guess VE third party) should weigh on this.

I'm not sure but I think I want to back off Kita ATM. But I don't know why he's being called confirmed town.

I agree that his behavior and thought process surrounding his role use and the hassy situation seemed pro town. That makes me feel like he may not be the best lynch for tomorrow.

On the other hand, there's still the same stuff about his behavior before that which makes me dubious - focus on irrelevant things, very few reads and the ones that there were were bad, the di policy lynch.

So here's a question for hassy and ve who are calling Kita 100% town - suppose he's scum and his team shot VE, hassy's town, and kita's role claim is true. Scum knows that his claimed medic action on VE didn't block their shot, so there's a pretty good chance it either wasn't sent in or didnt do what hassy wanted it to. How is Kita's use of his role not optimal?


As a small bit of setup speculation, I'm having difficulty thinking that the scum team would have a power that reveals actions and full role, especially if they were the ones who hid it in the first place


I thought VE's role was hidden by default? VE claimed that, somewhere.


On September 04 2013 09:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
The missing part of the Role PM Kita posted had to do with my revival - it said I'd be revived a half cycle after I die (whether to lynch or to NK) and that I wouldn't flip if it's the first time I die. I WAS going to keep pretending to be town, but KITA ruined everything. Luckily for town, I'm confirmed not-scum and even more luckily for town, I might just soak up more bullets from scum because I was shot for a reason on N1.

PEdit:
Oh I see. No, with as much information as is in the thread right now, I'm fully backing town. I mean, obviously you guys are going to do what you've gotta do, but my win-con is out there and my play will speak for itself.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 16:48 GMT
#2889
fuba isnt in this game anymore oats, he got replaced.

Anyways, yes austin looks like best lynch at this point. all he's doing is lurking is last second voting pretty much.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2013 16:54 GMT
#2890
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.
No gg, No skill.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:23 GMT
#2891
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:26 GMT
#2892
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 04 2013 17:28 GMT
#2893
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:35 GMT
#2894
On September 05 2013 02:28 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.


Are you caught up yet, or will you continue to be useless?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:38 GMT
#2895
On September 05 2013 02:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.


And why have I been chosen amongst these "others" that haven't done garb? I've certainly been around more, and I like to think I've contributed a nice amount.

I haven't made giant posts, but I've been here pointing out scummy things. People just haven't really responded to me. You haven't responded to me. You just trumpet that because I don't have X number of posts or something I'm scum.

A policy lynch for d3? Really? I always seem to come back to bad or scum arguments. Why don't you actually scum hunt? Is it because you're scum and can't? Town players build a case or point out scummy things in other people's play.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 17:38 GMT
#2896
Mr. Cheesecake.

So let's say that everybody is town here. Who will die tonight?
Just asking.
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 04 2013 17:39 GMT
#2897
is there a caught up but still useless anyway option?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:40 GMT
#2898
On September 05 2013 02:38 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.


And why have I been chosen amongst these "others" that haven't done garb? I've certainly been around more, and I like to think I've contributed a nice amount.

I haven't made giant posts, but I've been here pointing out scummy things. People just haven't really responded to me. You haven't responded to me. You just trumpet that because I don't have X number of posts or something I'm scum.

A policy lynch for d3? Really? I always seem to come back to bad or scum arguments. Why don't you actually scum hunt? Is it because you're scum and can't? Town players build a case or point out scummy things in other people's play.


I'm not suggesting we policy lynch you, because we're killing Slam or Austin tomorrow based on Hassys flip.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:42 GMT
#2899
On September 05 2013 02:38 Koshi wrote:
Mr. Cheesecake.

So let's say that everybody is town here. Who will die tonight?
Just asking.


What?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 17:43 GMT
#2900
Who is most likely to die tonight?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King256
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 2m
OSC
16h 17m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.