• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 243 Next
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 04 2013 05:17 GMT
#2841
On September 04 2013 11:45 Crossfire99 wrote:
Guys, I'm stupid and you should probably ignore me (lol). Fate should be at 1, not 2. It was right the first time. Carry on for real this time because it is 100% correct this time. Promise.


I believe you, promise.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 04 2013 05:19 GMT
#2842
On September 04 2013 10:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
ill just sit back and watch as cephiro gets himself killed tomorrow, should be enjoyable


And do you care whether or not he got a town PM?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 05:39 GMT
#2843
Kita is confirmed town by the way, in case anyone was having lingering doubts DON'T. I toyed with the notion, but there's simply no conceivable reason for Kita to share all that info with town like that if he were scum. In fact, medics should probably be on Kita tonight because he's so very close to confirmed town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 06:01 GMT
#2844
On September 04 2013 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kita is confirmed town by the way, in case anyone was having lingering doubts DON'T. I toyed with the notion, but there's simply no conceivable reason for Kita to share all that info with town like that if he were scum. In fact, medics should probably be on Kita tonight because he's so very close to confirmed town.


I definitely wouldn't do it as scum. Definitely.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 04 2013 06:15 GMT
#2845
On September 04 2013 09:50 debears wrote:
[image loading]

This is the most convincing case I have ever seen in this history of my time on this forum. Not only is its beauty something to behold, but the complexities of the diagram and the elucidating factors are clearly defined in a way that words simply cannot describe. Simply put, debears has surpassed the art of Blazinghand and taken it to a new level of magnificence. Astounding, sir. Bravo!

My Hiro situation:
Strong stances on controversial players. Not a fan overall of his push on what he seems to deign as shit-tier players but that's one way to go about it. Pressure! and stuff. Right on. The only agenda I can identify with Hiro is that he's using a vaguely disguised but not-really-disguised push on lurkers to get them to contribute or die. Cool. I'm done pushing for your lynch and I have other interests in mind.

On September 04 2013 03:37 HiroPro wrote:
[snip]
Can anyone point to a single thing all game long that Risen has done to make them think he's town or actually contribute in any way? He's perfectly capable of putting in effort and being useful( unlike some of these other do-nothings). Multiple players have called him suspicious yet not a single vote has actually gone on him. This doesn't strike anyone else as suspicious? If we're not going to lynch obviousone (which doesnt seem likely) i'll back a risen lynch.

I'm going to just tell you flat out: I signed up for this game so that Noir could start sooner. I'm not a fan of large games in the slightest, so even signing up for that game was a comfort zone stretch for me. Themed games are okay-ish but this setup is completely closed and that can cause me to ask questions that the hosts can't even answer. So all this discussion about who or what Black Mesa is, who or how actions occur around, none of that matters a single bit to me. Should try to take some cues from Vayne and get your classic on once in a while. So while ya'll are super excited when things get weird and try to solve the puzzle(s), it's just a bigger headache for me to wade through that nonsense.

So with that.

1. Where the sweet fuck is coag? We trading inactives for inactives?
2. Hi VE. Please put the circle on me. We'll call it the circle of trust.
3. Cakepie:
+ Show Spoiler [reference] +
On September 03 2013 17:20 cakepie wrote:
I've an uneasy feeling that geript could be just a disposable front man for the scum team. His IDGAF does not look like "upset" IDGAF, or "big play failed, give up" IDGAF, it looks more of a "fuck you all" IDGAF. D1 he claimed to have planned his scum playstle ahead of time, but BH bled blue, and instead of offering any explanation or trying to be more helpful, geript basically decides to publicly, explicitly, overtly give town the finger. His contribution appears limited to mentions of a few people he thinks are suspicious for various meta or setup specuatiion reasons, but it's mostly a re-hash of this list and it's not like he actually pushes anyone for anything. Instead, he (claims to) give us a double lynch, and stops caring because his voting power is apparently -1 for the day.

I don't have good meta on him, but my gut feel is this is not simply he mad at things not going well -- seasoned players don't normally react like this. So, I see hardly any good reason for deliberate play like this for any reason, except as a joker (trying to get lynched) or as part of a scum gambit. Since it's rather unlikely that 3P can pull off all this crap by himself, I'm leaning toward the latter. Also recall that the possibility has been raised before that he might not even be the one truly responsible for the voterigging and/or the double lynch.

Also, thinking about the double plurality lynch, I'm not sure it is entirely a good thing for town, because it is easy for town to mislynch (up to twice!) since there is no requirement for a majority. In the absence of information from D1, this is a bit scary.

If I put my scum thinking hat on, it's really not a bad deal, gambling on possibly sacrificing one team member to help conceal other scumbuddies who hold powers, plus completely mess with the thread and voting patterns for two day phases. By screwing with the D1 lynch, scum sought to limit useful information. By making D2 double plurality lynch, scum put us in a lousy position -- even if geript takes a bunch of heat and we agree to lynch him, that would require us to commit a certain number of votes on him, and from there the danger of mislynching with the second noose is still high if we don't consolidate correctly.

Hence he isn't even trolling, he is pretty much taunting when he states things like the D1 votes don't matter, or challenges us to lynch him with the double lynch.

Does this sound reasonable or am I just being absurd and paranoid?

Notwithstanding geript, do people agree that we need to be especially careful with the double lynch?

On September 03 2013 20:20 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:01 AxleGreaser wrote:
perhaps by giving geript that kind of control and Alak a randomiser button marked "Dont press this button" then we are getting the RNG game we or someone(Dandel loves RNG IIRC) deserves?

maybe we are playing aperture and got what we each signed up for.


lol thanks that helped me lighten up a bit.

More seriously do you agree that double lynch is actually a tricky situation? At the very least, this is not the time to be toying around with a repeat attempt at your shenanigans (which you suggested at some point earlier D2) -- if it is hard enough to find two clear consensus wagons, we might really need all the votes we can get where they matter -- lynching people rather than toying with powers. It certainly wouldn't be funny if you ended up getting mislynched (though that's rather unlikely). The downside is we might not get another chance to try your plan if we lose you tonight.


About Alakaslam, on D1 clearly showed signs of being item/power drunk, I just wish we'd paid more attention -- he doesn't help by being so unintelligible, but he did state his intentions and the trigger condition beforehand. Bloody stupid selfish attention-seeking plan or scummy act? He seems repentant, at least, with a coherent (if incredibly stupid) story, whereas geript still doesn't give a shit. If I had to choose between Alakaslam and geript, Imma lynch into geript first.

---

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 20:09 Koshi wrote:
I still don't understand this chronosphere thing he keeps talking about. It seems to be charging...


Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 15:05 Alakaslam wrote:
came back not reading much not caring rather all giddy with "I must follow through on my promise" and making up C&C RA fake flavor & stuff because I always thought the chronosphere story was awesome if the actual building/power in game basically sucked.


Basically, chronosphere is all bollocks from slam, if I understand correctly.

I'm glad you enjoyed some levity (as I have had with this amazing depiction from debears) you seemed awful interested in asking a rhetorical question so much that you had to ask it twice: "we should really be careful with a double lynch, don't you agree?" You padded it up nicely but you never seemed to move forward. In fact, a lot of your most recent posts seem to be rhetorical in nature. It looks to me like you are participating without contributing outside of weighing in on the geript situation. Your opportunistic leap on Hiro some time after my original statement of intent to vote cites BH as your reason and... that's it? Sheep the dead townie? No effort put forward on your own to sell the case? Dead townies don't campaign for lynches themselves. For all intents and purposes, you're effectively inert while you're participating and that's making me think you're just shooting the breeze to stay off the radar. I notice you don't really point make a fuss over the less active players, either, which strengthens my point. Your most redeeming quality in my eyes is this post where you cite that Hiro seemed to have foreknowledge of the player list changing. He may or may not have, but my basic knowledge of Chezinu is that Chezinu likes lists and that was an interesting spontaneous post from Hiro.

I'd like to see some more... chutzpa from you since you're so eager to participate in quantity. Less wheels-spinning. Be less coin-flippy. You get a day to change my mind because there are more important things to attend to.

Tomorrow we're lynching Alakaslam because he's mafia. I coached this guy as town in his newbie games and I didn't tell him to play like this.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 06:17 GMT
#2846
The question is whether Kita would. I think not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 06:24 GMT
#2847
i dont know what getting your classic on means but im a fan of obscure references


long post with pictures and red colors, must be town
I come in for the scraps
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 07:13 GMT
#2848
On September 04 2013 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
The question is whether Kita would. I think not.


So it's a meta call. Then say that. Don't make a blanket statement like that.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 07:29 GMT
#2849
Koshi is sad. Koshi said you needed to lynch Alakaslam and Oats.
It does look like this hassybaby was scum though. VA so silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 07:39 GMT
#2850
On September 04 2013 08:48 geript wrote:
Oats
Rayn
Vayne
WoS
Slam
Felkyr/Bum/Clarity

These are who you guys should get rid of period. I would like to point out that with 3NKs, Rayn didn't die last night... He's already in why are you alive territory. Kill him.

Grtz on killing Hassy and not killing Slam geript!!!!
You are bad and you should feel bad.

(if hassy flips scum you are lucky & bad)
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 07:42 GMT
#2851
On September 04 2013 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:48 geript wrote:
Oats
Rayn
Vayne
WoS
Slam
Felkyr/Bum/Clarity

These are who you guys should get rid of period. I would like to point out that with 3NKs, Rayn didn't die last night... He's already in why are you alive territory. Kill him.

Grtz on killing Hassy and not killing Slam geript!!!!
You are bad and you should feel bad.

(if hassy flips scum you are lucky & bad)


Not his fault Vayne messed with fate.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 07:45 GMT
#2852
On September 04 2013 16:42 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 16:39 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:48 geript wrote:
Oats
Rayn
Vayne
WoS
Slam
Felkyr/Bum/Clarity

These are who you guys should get rid of period. I would like to point out that with 3NKs, Rayn didn't die last night... He's already in why are you alive territory. Kill him.

Grtz on killing Hassy and not killing Slam geript!!!!
You are bad and you should feel bad.

(if hassy flips scum you are lucky & bad)


Not his fault Vayne messed with fate.

Ahh 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 12:09 GMT
#2853
Peepz are quiet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 12:19 GMT
#2854
I'm here Koshi, lets have a chat because that's all I can do
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 12:23 GMT
#2855
Sure. sup?
I had a good night of sleep.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 04 2013 12:25 GMT
#2856
On September 04 2013 21:19 Hassybaby wrote:
I'm here Koshi, lets have a chat because that's all I can do


I can be here too what do you want to talk about as you have limited time.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 12:29 GMT
#2857
Can you just name your top scumreads Hassy? I think that is all that we need.
I had a good night of sleep.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 04 2013 12:31 GMT
#2858
On September 04 2013 21:29 Koshi wrote:
Can you just name your top scumreads Hassy? I think that is all that we need.


I'd also like a bit of why.

As if its simply list and you flip town... all we know is that is one townies view
I already have one townies view ... mine.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 12:34 GMT
#2859
Yes obviously...
I had a good night of sleep.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 04 2013 12:36 GMT
#2860
A different question you are in unique position to answer is about the people getting on your wagon without real cause(scummily) or commenting (flinging shit) then never following through.
IME the person in the wagon (you) has a unique perspective.

BTW
Hassybaby (8): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript, HiroPro

I was one of the ones voting for you as i thought you more likely ot flip scum than Alak, but for the pruposes here I assume your town K.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 625
ProTech144
Nina 87
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21969
Calm 2561
Mini 150
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 99
soO 50
Bale 29
PianO 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1304
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck356
B2W.Neo335
shahzam322
ToD236
Livibee191
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur765
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 58m
Replay Cast
2h 43m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.