• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7561 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 243 Next
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 00:41 GMT
#2761
Right, 24 hours before I die. Limited time to get full thoughts out, but the end of the night has left us with a ton of messaging and reactions to go through. Ima go through it all tomorrow morning because it's 1:30 here, but if there's more you guys want me to look at, add to the list and I'll have a peek tomorrow.

oooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Night
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 00:42 GMT
#2762
On September 04 2013 09:40 Stutters695 wrote:
VE, are you in Black Mesa?

No, I am not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:42 GMT
#2763
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


The switch was 6 minutes before the end..

I switched because Hassy was the last option out of those three to die for me, and due to geript's last contributions I really started doubting myself and thought he might be town after all.

In that case, isn't changing my vote from geript to Alakaslam the most logical choice?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 00:44 GMT
#2764
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


On September 04 2013 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Well one minute to defense myself here goes


On September 04 2013 09:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Abra kadabra Alakaslam


Maybe?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 00:45 GMT
#2765
no, ill put this to rest right now and let you know that I changed the fate. By keeping hassy around I also added +3 fate
I come in for the scraps
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#2766
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


^ This. I just finished double checking why we didn't lynch geript + alakaslam like I was expecting, took me a while to put two and two together.

Vayne is the fate change a side effect of your power use or should we look to other explanations?
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#2767
ninja'd
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:47 GMT
#2768
On September 04 2013 09:42 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


The switch was 6 minutes before the end..

I switched because Hassy was the last option out of those three to die for me, and due to geript's last contributions I really started doubting myself and thought he might be town after all.

In that case, isn't changing my vote from geript to Alakaslam the most logical choice?


Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:48 GMT
#2769
On September 04 2013 09:44 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Well one minute to defense myself here goes


Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Abra kadabra Alakaslam


Maybe?

Oh

Lol no that is just a joke on impossible to change the scenario that late.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:48 GMT
#2770
On September 04 2013 09:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
no, ill put this to rest right now and let you know that I changed the fate. By keeping hassy around I also added +3 fate


Wow that's unfortunate.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 00:49 GMT
#2771
On September 04 2013 09:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
no, ill put this to rest right now and let you know that I changed the fate. By keeping hassy around I also added +3 fate


Wow that's unfortunate.


yea there was no way that I could have known that geript's voting worked like that since he didn't say shit. He withheld so much information and played so anti-town it was absurd
I come in for the scraps
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 04 2013 00:50 GMT
#2772
[image loading]
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:50 GMT
#2773
On September 04 2013 09:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.


Think about it calmly for a second.

1) I managed to correct my read on geript, and thus changed my vote off from him. Geript flips town.

2) I voted for Alakaslam instead, who you believe to be scum.

I'm all for people doubting me if I make questionable actions, but in my opinion this was a very pro-town move, and a correct choice I ended making.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:50 GMT
#2774
Ok look I get it. I really enjoy joking around and stuff...

From what I can see, I was the last one voted when things went to 8-8-8. Geript's power failed to resolve for whatever reason.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 04 2013 00:51 GMT
#2775
On September 04 2013 09:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:42 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


The switch was 6 minutes before the end..

I switched because Hassy was the last option out of those three to die for me, and due to geript's last contributions I really started doubting myself and thought he might be town after all.

In that case, isn't changing my vote from geript to Alakaslam the most logical choice?


Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.

please clarity for the love of god, let go of your idealism. the majority of town players do not play well, this is a fact. you may think that his play is anti-town and bad, but it's very unlikely that alakaslam is mafia. you need to trust me on this.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:51 GMT
#2776
On September 04 2013 09:50 debears wrote:
[image loading]

I know you have reason to H8 me but

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2777
On September 04 2013 09:50 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.


Think about it calmly for a second.

1) I managed to correct my read on geript, and thus changed my vote off from him. Geript flips town.

2) I voted for Alakaslam instead, who you believe to be scum.

I'm all for people doubting me if I make questionable actions, but in my opinion this was a very pro-town move, and a correct choice I ended making.


Let me counter that by saying: It's a pro town move that didn't change anything. It LOOKS like a move to look better.
See where I'm coming from?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2778
Why would i hate you?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2779
Vayne why did you send in the action to change fate?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2780
On September 04 2013 09:51 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:42 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.


The switch was 6 minutes before the end..

I switched because Hassy was the last option out of those three to die for me, and due to geript's last contributions I really started doubting myself and thought he might be town after all.

In that case, isn't changing my vote from geript to Alakaslam the most logical choice?


Ugh, maybe. But realize that geript flipped town and I still believe slam is scum. Look at how hard it is to get him lynched.
I've had a townread on you despite the oats tunnel, and maybe partly because of it, but this voteswitch I'm trying to wrap my head around.

please clarity for the love of god, let go of your idealism. the majority of town players do not play well, this is a fact. you may think that his play is anti-town and bad, but it's very unlikely that alakaslam is mafia. you need to trust me on this.


What??
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.