• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:24 GMT
#2741
VE did you know you were gonna revive or were you told upon death?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 00:25 GMT
#2742
On September 04 2013 09:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Survivor reviving is terrible for us by the way. I really hope that wasn't a town action.

Elaborate please. I think this is a prime opportunity for town - I'm a confirmed non-scum, and I soaked up a fucking bullet for this town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 00:27 GMT
#2743
with no scum flips yet you are obviously playing for scum, so no it is not good. you are basically another scum atm
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:28 GMT
#2744
So Cephiro switching at the latest moment possible actually made it so that slam didn't get lynched, fuck off.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:28 GMT
#2745
On September 04 2013 09:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
So Cephiro switching at the latest moment possible actually made it so that slam didn't get lynched, fuck off.


I changed my vote TO slam. What the fuck are you rambling about?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:29 GMT
#2746
You switched last, look at the fucking votecount
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:29 GMT
#2747
... I left all "well, all the better to catch up on work b4 thug life"

Return to say goodbye

I live

Ty all I don't know how you knew but I will try not to let you down.

I will bring this to the night: Indio jones, from newbie 45, said don't discus at night. Why is this a good or bad idea? Should I be scum/town hunting?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:30 GMT
#2748
8-8-8

On September 04 2013 09:00 GreYMisT wrote:
Alakaslam (8): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby ???austinmcc, Cephiro???

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 04 2013 00:30 GMT
#2749
Ok time to claim my real role

I'm Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo!

[image loading]

Once a game, I can unflush a flushed turd (dead person)!

+ Show Spoiler +

jk. My real power was announced earlier. I just am feeling a little silly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 00:30 GMT
#2750
The missing part of the Role PM Kita posted had to do with my revival - it said I'd be revived a half cycle after I die (whether to lynch or to NK) and that I wouldn't flip if it's the first time I die. I WAS going to keep pretending to be town, but KITA ruined everything. Luckily for town, I'm confirmed not-scum and even more luckily for town, I might just soak up more bullets from scum because I was shot for a reason on N1.

PEdit:
Oh I see. No, with as much information as is in the thread right now, I'm fully backing town. I mean, obviously you guys are going to do what you've gotta do, but my win-con is out there and my play will speak for itself.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 04 2013 00:30 GMT
#2751
The other Pokemon dude is scum! If anyone ever claims/rolecops/gets any info about a pokemon dude who is not me they are scum!
table for two on a tv tray
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:31 GMT
#2752
On September 04 2013 09:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
8-8-8

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:00 GreYMisT wrote:
Alakaslam (8): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby ???austinmcc, Cephiro???



Seriously, use your brain for a second. If I had not changed, it would have been:

Alakaslam (7):
geript (9):
Hassybaby (8):

So it wouldn't have changed the result. I tried to make it for the better.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 00:32 GMT
#2753
Clarity, cephiro's vote was for great justice. Mr. Zentors vote on the other hand...
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:33 GMT
#2754
On September 04 2013 09:31 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
8-8-8

On September 04 2013 09:00 GreYMisT wrote:
Alakaslam (8): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby ???austinmcc, Cephiro???



Seriously, use your brain for a second. If I had not changed, it would have been:

Alakaslam (7):
geript (9):
Hassybaby (8):

So it wouldn't have changed the result. I tried to make it for the better.


You didn't fucking know that cause of geript shenannies.
On September 04 2013 08:39 Crossfire99 wrote:
Day 2 Lynch

MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (1): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (0): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (6): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby
geript (7): raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, cakepie, WaveofShadow, randombum, Stutters695, Oatsmaster
kitaman27 (0): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (2): MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (7): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript, HiroPro
ObviousOne (0): HiroPro
Risen (0): randombum, HiroPro

The lynch will happen in on Wednesday, Sep 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). It is a double lynch and the top two vote getters will be lynched. You can only vote for one person, though. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

At the moment, geript and Hassybaby are set to be lynched!



geript worth -1

On September 04 2013 09:00 GreYMisT wrote:
Day 2 Lynch

MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (1): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (0): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (8): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby, austinmcc, Cephiro
geript (8): raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, cakepie, WaveofShadow, randombum, Stutters695, Oatsmaster, Cephiro, MrZentor
kitaman27 (0): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (0):MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (8): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript, HiroPro
ObviousOne (0): HiroPro
Risen (0): randombum, HiroPro

The lynch will happen in on Wednesday, Sep 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). It is a double lynch and the top two vote getters will be lynched. You can only vote for one person, though. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

At the moment, geript and Hassybaby are set to be lynched!




geript worth 0
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:35 GMT
#2755
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2013 00:36 GMT
#2756
On September 04 2013 09:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Survivor reviving is terrible for us by the way. I really hope that wasn't a town action.

Elaborate please. I think this is a prime opportunity for town - I'm a confirmed non-scum, and I soaked up a fucking bullet for this town.


You're essentially one vote closer to LYLO for town unless things start to turn around.

However...

COME ONE, COME ALL TO WITNESS THE AMAZING MIRACLE WORKER!

For a reasonable fee, Kita will offer his funeral services to reanimate the dead!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 04 2013 00:37 GMT
#2757
someone should go ahead and shoot randombum btw if they have a bullet. dude hasn't done anything worth noting all game except say that geript is mafia.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2013 00:37 GMT
#2758
Sup guys

[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 04 2013 00:40 GMT
#2759
VE, are you in Black Mesa?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:40 GMT
#2760
On September 04 2013 09:35 Cephiro wrote:
What are you trying to point out? That the moderator had the count wrong by mistake? Exactly the same persons are on Hassybaby in those quotes, and the latter one is correct, where geript is worth -1?


Explain to me the reasoning behind the last second switch?
Working from the assumption that you didn't know that your switch wouldn't matter.

And no, the first votecount has 9 people. +8 - X = 7, X = 1 Second votecount has 9 people. +8 -X = 8, X = 0
It's because something changed the fate, read geripts role pm.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 11m
INu's Battles
11h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
22h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.