• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 243 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 04 2013 00:16 GMT
#2721
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:16 GMT
#2722
FUCK YES. I can still correct my reads when it counts. Unfortunately it was too late to save anyone, but this makes me proud and more confident in my play.

If there is anyone that doesn't think that Vayne & Oats need to die, speak up now.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2723
On September 04 2013 09:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
You were third party when you died, still third party?

As far as I know - I didn't get a new role-PM or anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#2724
So we don't know hassy's alignment?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2725
On September 04 2013 09:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
You were third party when you died, still third party?

As far as I know - I didn't get a new role-PM or anything.


What was the hidden part of your role PM?

On September 04 2013 09:16 Cephiro wrote:
FUCK YES. I can still correct my reads when it counts. Unfortunately it was too late to save anyone, but this makes me proud and more confident in my play.

If there is anyone that doesn't think that Vayne & Oats need to die, speak up now.


Uhh do you know what Hassy flipped or something?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2726
On September 04 2013 09:16 HiroPro wrote:
sigh. go away VE. I'm going to die because of your dumb circle.

I'm not in any circle. But you know, feel free to disbelieve me for no reason.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2727
On September 04 2013 09:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:16 HiroPro wrote:
sigh. go away VE. I'm going to die because of your dumb circle.

I'm not in any circle. But you know, feel free to disbelieve me for no reason.


He's talking about your ability magic circle thing

Also hassy's spirit remains, HASSY CAN YOU POST?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2728
no you drew a circle on me. Tell us everything you know about fate btw. You have no reason to lie. Nobody's going to kill you.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 04 2013 00:19 GMT
#2729
alright so pretty much all I did was make it so hassy can leave a will/his thoughts in this phase. he flips at the night post. So if he doesn't do shit just assume he's scum. if he's town I gave him the chance to tell us what his role does exactly and who he thinks we should look into. Might give us some info on kita and stuff.
I come in for the scraps
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#2730
WHAT UP BITCHES! HASSY GHOST IN DA HOUUUUSE

Yeah I can post. That's all I can do. Also I flip after a cycle.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#2731
I'd rather you just flip -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#2732
Yo VE, hella sorry for not sending in that action properly
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 04 2013 00:21 GMT
#2733
I should have known Alphonse Elric wouldn't die so easily..
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 00:21 GMT
#2734
Alright sweet, let's figure out the game with (we're going to assume) confirmed town hassy. Might turn out everything he says is WIFOM at daypost but it's worth a shot.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#2735
Oh sorry, misread. I flip on the daypost.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#2736
On September 04 2013 09:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Uhh do you know what Hassy flipped or something?


How does that relate to what I said? I think I was quite obviously meaning my read considering geript, and that I changed my vote on Alakaslam.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#2737
Survivor reviving is terrible for us by the way. I really hope that wasn't a town action.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#2738
On September 04 2013 09:21 MrZentor wrote:
I should have known Alphonse Elric wouldn't die so easily..


Nice ninja vote in the thread btw, +1
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#2739
Shhhhhhhh
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 04 2013 00:24 GMT
#2740
On September 04 2013 09:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Survivor reviving is terrible for us by the way. I really hope that wasn't a town action.

It's probably just self-revival and part of his role PM. That's most likely what the redacted info says. And it also explains why he didn't show up as anything on death.
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
OSC
9h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.