• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7753 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 243 Next
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2013 15:56 GMT
#2061
On one hand, I don't know why alaskam would say he had that item as mafia.

On the other, I don't know why alaskam would choose to use that item so soon as town.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:00 GMT
#2062
I think Mr. Z is a bad lynch for today. I also don't like the Hiro lynch despite the trollyness.

Double lynch useless dudes. Alakaslam / Risen / Shaio / Felkyr pick two.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:03 GMT
#2063
On September 03 2013 01:00 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I think Mr. Z is a bad lynch for today. I also don't like the Hiro lynch despite the trollyness.

Double lynch useless dudes. Alakaslam / Risen / Shaio / Felkyr pick two.


Add Oats to this, I get bad feelers from him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:04 GMT
#2064
##Vote: Alakaslam

Because why not?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2013 16:04 GMT
#2065
Actually, I would really like to kill oats..
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:07 GMT
#2066
On September 03 2013 01:04 MrZentor wrote:
Actually, I would really like to kill oats..


Why should I over Alakunreadable?

I've played with town Oats and mafia Oats before. Problem is, as both alignment he seems to give more fucks about the game.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 16:08 GMT
#2067
My problem with the hiro lynch comes down to this:
If geript and hiro are both scum, why would hiro attack blazinghand so heavily hours before he flips town?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 02 2013 16:13 GMT
#2068
On September 03 2013 01:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
##Vote: Alakaslam

Because why not?


I am getting pretty tired but as i remember things
because you have not and neither has anyone else on Alak explained why he did that as scum.

Note my previous estimates of Alaks capabilities had to be lowered somewhat to get any possibility that as scum or town he would simply shuffle the items in a fit of pique because a town BH got lynched.

But I haven't seen a suggestion I could understand how he or his scum team would have thought his actions were wise as a scum play.

Not sold on Alak being a good lynch at all.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2013 16:13 GMT
#2069
On September 03 2013 01:07 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:04 MrZentor wrote:
Actually, I would really like to kill oats..


Why should I over Alakunreadable?

I've played with town Oats and mafia Oats before. Problem is, as both alignment he seems to give more fucks about the game.


I just don't see any motive for Alakaslam to say that he was the one who shuffled the items as mafia.
It just seems more like a thing a stupid townie would do.

+ Show Spoiler +

"But what if he expected you to think that way?" you ask.
It still would have been safer for him as mafia to simply not tell anybody than to hope that we don't kill him for what he did.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 02 2013 16:16 GMT
#2070
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:16 GMT
#2071
On September 03 2013 01:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
##Vote: Alakaslam

Because why not?


I am getting pretty tired but as i remember things
because you have not and neither has anyone else on Alak explained why he did that as scum.

Note my previous estimates of Alaks capabilities had to be lowered somewhat to get any possibility that as scum or town he would simply shuffle the items in a fit of pique because a town BH got lynched.

But I haven't seen a suggestion I could understand how he or his scum team would have thought his actions were wise as a scum play.

Not sold on Alak being a good lynch at all.


I'm not so much a fan of speculating this item thing or why he did what as what alignment because I don't even know exactly what this supposed item does. Lynch cus troll.

I don't want to lynch Hiro because some scummy reads are on it namely Felkyr and Shaio.

On September 03 2013 01:13 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:07 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 03 2013 01:04 MrZentor wrote:
Actually, I would really like to kill oats..


Why should I over Alakunreadable?

I've played with town Oats and mafia Oats before. Problem is, as both alignment he seems to give more fucks about the game.


I just don't see any motive for Alakaslam to say that he was the one who shuffled the items as mafia.
It just seems more like a thing a stupid townie would do.

+ Show Spoiler +

"But what if he expected you to think that way?" you ask.
It still would have been safer for him as mafia to simply not tell anybody than to hope that we don't kill him for what he did.


Yeah Z, it's a bunch of wifom either way. I just can't think of a reason to not lynch alakaslam :D So is the Hiro attacking BH thing, but that we actually have a flip on.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 16:17 GMT
#2072
On September 03 2013 01:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:04 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
##Vote: Alakaslam

Because why not?


I am getting pretty tired but as i remember things
because you have not and neither has anyone else on Alak explained why he did that as scum.

Note my previous estimates of Alaks capabilities had to be lowered somewhat to get any possibility that as scum or town he would simply shuffle the items in a fit of pique because a town BH got lynched.

But I haven't seen a suggestion I could understand how he or his scum team would have thought his actions were wise as a scum play.

Not sold on Alak being a good lynch at all.


His actions make no sense as town. They make a lot of sense as scum.
Why as scum would he mention the existence of the d6 instead of just using it anonymously? I don't know. But that doesn't change the fact that town would not use it. Why ruin a town plan as town AND possibly let the d6 fall in scum hands.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:17 GMT
#2073
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.


Oh that's good. Questions:

1) How can I trust Black Mesa, and who claims this green check?

2) Providing this green check isn't fake, how do we know it wasn't fucked with at night?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 02 2013 16:19 GMT
#2074
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.


dafuq
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 02 2013 16:20 GMT
#2075
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.

He is the person who is masoned with me, and I am leaning town on him now.
The fact that THAT is role that (someboody?) has for him worries me immensely though...

As far as VE, kita, it is one of the topics Shiao and I are discussing in QT. I thought it odd that he flipped black because I was wondering if that made him 3P when I thought he was town, but apparently that was recently cleared up.

I still want to know exactly what Hassy thought his role was supposed to do. It bothers me that he hasn't done a great deal.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 16:21 GMT
#2076
Okay so basically we have a flavor name on Shaio and a ?green check?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 02 2013 16:22 GMT
#2077
hey guys

On September 02 2013 04:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ohai guise.
Why are we not talking about BH's reads again?
Hiro/Shiao scum, Shiao dies tomorrow gogogogo


i like this post, no one ever looks at dead peoples' reads but we should more


Anyway let me look at the lynch targets for today since we have a double lynch.

im considering voting shiaopi. i dont like his non-claim. i dont like his reasons for voting hiropro (hiro's def been less useless than shiao lol). i dont like the "dropping his vote on geript" thing.

i don't want to lynch geript. i still don't see how it makes any sense for him as scum to claim unlynchable when he did.

alakaslam's item use thing seems pretty solidly antitown. i could support a lynch on him for the combination of that plus the lack of analysis or other traditional pro-town mafia play in his filter.

hiropro i'm not sure about. like i said yesterday, his push on bh didn't seem like it was a serious attempt to get bh lynched but rather just an attempt to make noise, and that's scummy. however, i found myself nodding at his case on cakepie (although I also like cakepie's case on him) and i don't think "not going along with axlegreaser's plan" is a reason to call him scum when we have no idea what axlegreaser's plan does or whether axlegreaser is town. overall I guess I wouldn't mind hiropro dying but I dont think he's the best lynch for today, or even one of the best two.

I also still want to kill the kitaman. look at his filter. scummy policy lynch on dandel, then a bunch of setup stuff without reads, then a big list post (scummy) with a couple of sentences on a bunch of players, calling them all scum. he makes one reference to those reads later, when prompted, but now that the next day has started and we actually have a lynch, he hasn't actually brought any of them up again, even though he's been in the thread to make a few useless comments.

In fact, let's see what happens. ##vote: kitaman27

my next lynch preferences are alakaslam > shiaopi > hiropro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 02 2013 16:22 GMT
#2078
On September 03 2013 01:21 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Okay so basically we have a flavor name on Shaio and a ?green check?


I can confirm both things. But the fuck is happening in BM chat
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 16:22 GMT
#2079
On September 03 2013 01:19 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.


dafuq


confirm/deny your rolename please?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 16:23 GMT
#2080
ninjad
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 154
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6004
Dendi839
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns32391
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD202
Mlord174
DeMusliM118
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1752
League of Legends
• Jankos2990
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.