• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7953 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2013 09:18 GMT
#2001
SO WAIT. Scum geript kills BH, so your reaction is insert another cock in towns ass and fucking ruin all other plans?

I was the only one in this thread that had plans about items. AND YOU FUCKED ME.

Also, it seems like you know geript is town or something? How else are you going to blame a possible scum geript for a townie death?


DIE ALAKASLAM DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 09:19 GMT
#2002
On September 02 2013 18:15 Koshi wrote:
HE IS SCUM. I was talking 24/7 in this thread on how my item would help people. And you search for some butthurt shitreason the fucking ruin my plans?

##Vote Alakaslam

Oh

Well

I dunno it was random and I had to use it sometime.

[still bitter]Besides seems you can vote me and I will not die.[/still bitter]

So PHISH for all you know the talisman went somewhere useful.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 09:20 GMT
#2003
On September 02 2013 18:18 Koshi wrote:
SO WAIT. Scum geript kills BH, so your reaction is insert another cock in towns ass and fucking ruin all other plans?

I was the only one in this thread that had plans about items. AND YOU FUCKED ME.

Also, it seems like you know geript is town or something? How else are you going to blame a possible scum geript for a townie death?


DIE ALAKASLAM DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hell isn't placing death on a townie scum goal?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 09:21 GMT
#2004
Anyway, lemme sleep.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2013 09:22 GMT
#2005
I will make sure you get the eternal sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 09:29 GMT
#2006
On September 02 2013 18:22 Koshi wrote:
I will make sure you get the eternal sleep.

K if it make you so mad why not when I told everyone I would. Why not at geript when it mattered.

BIG FEH. Ignore me till I'm a threat feh.

Anyway I knew BH important and nobody care if he dies geript don't care so I do this now chronosphere is charging n3 if ppl pissing you off you has POWAH!

230 now man you fry my brain worse

Actually I think I don't lame you I am nutsy and didn't think this one through. Well it's done so tunnel if he want ill keep working with what I have until i die somehow.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2013 09:29 GMT
#2007
To all other people:

That fucking item can't be town. It just can't.
Using it can't be town. It just can't.

In a double lynch. Please make sure Alaksalam is one of two.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 09:33 GMT
#2008
Oh hey who had the broken bell thing, the shattered bell before me? You know how d6 was town. Only way we all get to use it?

Can you confirm so only Koshi hate me plz thank you cya tomorrow if I can pry away from addicting adrenalin rush
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 10:45 GMT
#2009
On September 02 2013 10:06 Cephiro wrote:
Well, aside from two townies dying, some other things went pretty nicely tonight. Btw, don't lynch Zentor today. I have my reasons to believe he is town.


Is this a green check?

Koshi, does the d6 say that you HAVE to use it?
If not.....
On September 02 2013 18:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 18:15 Koshi wrote:
HE IS SCUM. I was talking 24/7 in this thread on how my item would help people. And you search for some butthurt shitreason the fucking ruin my plans?

##Vote Alakaslam

Oh

Well

I dunno it was random and I had to use it sometime.

[still bitter]Besides seems you can vote me and I will not die.[/still bitter]

So PHISH for all you know the talisman went somewhere useful.


Don't really understand this. Why would you HAVE to use it?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2013 10:52 GMT
#2010
It says that it needs to get activated. So he had a choice to use it or not. The item also has a 2 day cd after activation, so the next time it can be used will be on n3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 11:17 GMT
#2011
The only thing I don't get is why mention it if he was scum and using it? I guess he just messed up.
Clear anti-town move and although alakaslam tends to be illegible, he's not dumb.
So first lynch should be alakaslam.

I guess I'm gonna trust cephiro on zentor for now since I have a townread on cephiro.
Second lynch should be randombum. Before daypost I would have said ShiaoPi but this post:
On September 02 2013 06:16 ShiaoPi wrote:
i have come to deliver bad news. stop stupid associationstuff. we did not even have a lynch. also if pikachu thingy is townaligned it would be great to tell us about it.
btw dont shoot the messenger, he totes innocent


I dunno what this is about but I can't imagine scum "fakeclaiming" so vaguely. Why even bother?

##Unvote
##Vote Alakaslam
##Vote randombum
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 02 2013 11:17 GMT
#2012
Sometimes even two is not enough and it is face palms all the way down
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2013 11:20 GMT
#2013
Pretty sure we only have 1 vote Clarity.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 11:22 GMT
#2014
On September 02 2013 20:20 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure we only have 1 vote Clarity.


Oh right, doublelynch I thought two votes.

Well, those are the two lynches I want anyway.

##Unvote all the things

##Vote alakaslam
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 11:36 GMT
#2015
Why are we not lynching geript?
table for two on a tv tray
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 02 2013 11:38 GMT
#2016
On September 02 2013 10:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 09:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Huh....turns out I didn't roll high enough to save VE


Are you the one that made him a noflip?


Nope. At least, I dont think so
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 11:41 GMT
#2017
On September 02 2013 20:38 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 10:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 09:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Huh....turns out I didn't roll high enough to save VE


Are you the one that made him a noflip?


Nope. At least, I dont think so

How can you not know for sure? Is there something in your role that you don't know about yourself?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 11:46 GMT
#2018
##Vote: geript
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 02 2013 12:33 GMT
#2019
On September 02 2013 20:17 AxleGreaser wrote:
Sometimes even two is not enough and it is face palms all the way down


sorry for any confusion those are for the item (not the double vote above the post)

thats a mere technicality...

it took me a while to find enough face palms...
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 12:38 GMT
#2020
Axle what is your reason for not voting geript?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.