• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

TL Mafia Polls - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 14 2013 18:54 GMT
#141
Poll: What is your opinion on the state of post-game analysis?

I'd prefer more structured player specific analysis (10)
 
53%

I'd prefer more structured game specific analysis (6)
 
32%

I'd prefer more unstructured analysis (2)
 
11%

I believe there is a sufficient amount of post-game content (1)
 
5%

I'd prefer more structured setup specific analysis (0)
 
0%

19 total votes

Your vote: What is your opinion on the state of post-game analysis?

(Vote): I'd prefer more structured game specific analysis
(Vote): I'd prefer more structured player specific analysis
(Vote): I'd prefer more structured setup specific analysis
(Vote): I'd prefer more unstructured analysis
(Vote): I believe there is a sufficient amount of post-game content



Assuming all of the above is not an option, which would you like to see more of?

Game specific analysis refers to when a host, player, or observer agrees to write up a lengthy post discussing the major events of the game and the actions taken by the town or mafia team as a whole.

Player specific analysis refers to critique provided to individuals, discussing the decisions that they made and ways they may improve in future games.

Setup specific analysis refers to a discussion of the mechanics, roles, balance and potential improvements for future iterations of the setup.

Unstructured analysis refers to the general post game discussions that are usually more casual and not dominated by a single analyst.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 14 2013 18:58 GMT
#142
Voted for "I'd prefer more structured player specific analysis". I am always a fan of knowing how i did in the game and how to improve. Usually though, talking with players in constructive manner after the game gives the same result so i could aswell vote for "I'd prefer more structured game specific analysis".
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 14 2013 21:25 GMT
#143
Player-specific is too much to ask IMO, unless you have dedicated analysts, though I'm sure some of it comes through in the game's overall analysis.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 14 2013 23:44 GMT
#144
Voted game-specific analysis.

I'm usually hyper aware of what I did wrong and right, it's pretty rare someone gives me feedback I'm not already aware of myself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 15 2013 00:02 GMT
#145
Yeah game is probably more useful than player for people who know what they do wrong. For people like me I don't want some long thing analysis of my play, just something that says "Hey Risen you missed X or you look scummy when you do Y."
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
October 15 2013 00:58 GMT
#146
Really anything is better than the post-game flame fests of late.

Analysis in any form is fine, but people need to remember this is just a game and need to cut down on their level of emotional involvement.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 15 2013 09:31 GMT
#147
On October 15 2013 09:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Really anything is better than the post-game flame fests of late.

Analysis in any form is fine, but people need to remember this is just a game and need to cut down on their level of emotional involvement.


This is akin to a person saying "Relax!" to a person in an agitated state
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
October 15 2013 18:16 GMT
#148
On October 15 2013 18:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2013 09:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Really anything is better than the post-game flame fests of late.

Analysis in any form is fine, but people need to remember this is just a game and need to cut down on their level of emotional involvement.


This is akin to a person saying "Relax!" to a person in an agitated state


Doesn't mean it doesn't need to be said though =/
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 15 2013 19:02 GMT
#149
I'd rather see game-specific analysis overall, I think it would be the most helpful.

Although as someone who intends to host more than he plays, I wouldn't mind seeing some setup-specific analysis too.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
October 24 2013 05:24 GMT
#150
Bump for new vote thingy
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
October 24 2013 06:00 GMT
#151
note that I'm not Kitaman

Poll: Would you be interested in playing a Resistance game?

Yes (15)
 
56%

What is Resistance? (7)
 
26%

No (4)
 
15%

As a voice game (1)
 
4%

27 total votes

Your vote: Would you be interested in playing a Resistance game?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): What is Resistance?
(Vote): As a voice game



If you answered "What is Resistance?" check these
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 24 2013 06:01 GMT
#152
Absolutely yes!
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
October 24 2013 06:03 GMT
#153
FirmTofu wanted to host a resistance game!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 24 2013 06:17 GMT
#154
Im hosting one right now. should be interesting.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 24 2013 14:57 GMT
#155
On October 24 2013 15:00 Aquanim wrote:
note that I'm not Kitaman


Phew, you had me confused for a second.

Anyone is obviously more than welcome to post a poll at any time by the way!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 24 2013 18:01 GMT
#156
Resistance is fun but I'm not so sure how much I'd like it in a forum format to be honest.
I like killing people
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 24 2013 19:50 GMT
#157
On October 24 2013 15:03 Foolishness wrote:
FirmTofu wanted to host a resistance game!


As did VE back in the day.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 24 2013 20:35 GMT
#158
Game starts tonight if anyone wants to obs.
http://www.omgus.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=142
You-Know-Who
Profile Joined September 2013
Great Britain155 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-24 21:33:54
October 24 2013 21:33 GMT
#159
I think kita has some sort of portal into my mind.
-FT
There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 25 2013 14:49 GMT
#160
On October 25 2013 06:33 You-Know-Who wrote:
I think kita has some sort of portal into my mind.
-FT


It's not pretty in there.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 28m
OSC
16h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.