• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 234 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 17:06 GMT
#1901
On August 12 2013 02:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:52 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:45 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What was the point of outing the result of the HP check to everyone?

What is scummy about it?

Why not just tell one of your townreads, like Xatalos? Because that would have been the right course of action imo, when you used the check, which i do not agree was wise in the first place.

I think they are both town

And I wanted to know why the fuck gum wasn't dead yet

Yeah i agree wit h you on that. Why did Grackaroni out that in thread?

Because he's stupid I guess

The dude is allowed to PM you guys? Why are you not cooperating?

What do you mean?

Like, if i was you i would have done this:

"Hey Xatalos & Grackaroni. I am now gonna use a HP check on our house because of X. When i get the results i will tell them to you because i am quite sure you guys are town. This is how we proceed. Do not out the results whatever it is when we three are all alive. If strange things start happening with night KP, we can deduce that someone from our house could be in fact mafia."

Now with the check outed, if strage things start happening, it points towards all of the players! Congratulations Grackaroni!

If I spent all my time telling players to not be stupid it would consume all my time
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 17:07 GMT
#1902
@rayne what are your thoughts on SnB, as a lord did anything in his PMs stick out to you?
Try TL Mafia!!!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 17:08 GMT
#1903
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 17:09 GMT
#1904
When asked who your other scumreads were:
On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..

implying that Onegu is no longer a scumread, right?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:09 GMT
#1905
On August 12 2013 02:07 Onegu wrote:
@rayne what are your thoughts on SnB, as a lord did anything in his PMs stick out to you?

I think SnB is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:11 GMT
#1906
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:13 GMT
#1907
On August 12 2013 02:09 Chromatically wrote:
When asked who your other scumreads were:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..

implying that Onegu is no longer a scumread, right?

What´s the point of telling a list of names when i am pretty sure yamato is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 17:16 GMT
#1908
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 17:19 GMT
#1909
If all the houses is 1 KP each, maybe mafia KP is 1 for each member alive.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 17:19 GMT
#1910
On August 12 2013 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:09 Chromatically wrote:
When asked who your other scumreads were:
On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..

implying that Onegu is no longer a scumread, right?

What´s the point of telling a list of names when i am pretty sure yamato is scum?

I don't care that you didn't give a list of names, you could have just said "my other scumreads don't matter right now because yamato". You saying "all my scumreads claimed blue" implies that they are no longer your scumreads.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:21 GMT
#1911
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 11 2013 17:22 GMT
#1912
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?

He said why he did it in the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:23 GMT
#1913
On August 12 2013 02:19 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:09 Chromatically wrote:
When asked who your other scumreads were:
On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..

implying that Onegu is no longer a scumread, right?

What´s the point of telling a list of names when i am pretty sure yamato is scum?

I don't care that you didn't give a list of names, you could have just said "my other scumreads don't matter right now because yamato". You saying "all my scumreads claimed blue" implies that they are no longer your scumreads.

I thouhgt i was being pretty clear. I said "pretty much all my scumreads claimed blue", then i said "besides johnnywup", then i said "we are gonna kill yamato now". I do not know what conclusion you draw from that other than what you just said i "should have done".
table for two on a tv tray
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
August 11 2013 17:30 GMT
#1914
Here is the conversation:

On August 12 2013 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean rayn, you must have other scumreads too right?

If you think yamato is town, then you would want to kill someone else.

On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..

Oats asks who else you want to kill, and you reply that your scumreads claimed blue. Implying that they are no longer your scumreads. Correct?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:32 GMT
#1915
ehh.. Oats sais "if you think yamato is town, you must want to kill someone else".
I replied "i do not think yamato is town, i don´t want to kill the blue claims right now".

Correct?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:33 GMT
#1916
But you are right that Oberyn is really likely town, so is Sharrant. Onegu is aswell, to some extent.
What are you trying to say?
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:34 GMT
#1917
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 17:35 GMT
#1918
On August 12 2013 02:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU

Here is your conclusion. iamperfection and Grackaroni are doing incredibly stupid stuff if they are town.
They are not working together in their house.
When they are being called out from their stupid stuff they say "my bad, it was dumb".

WHY THE FUCK DO TOWNIES DO STUPID STUFF WITHOUT THINKING FOR 5 MINUTES?
Right, for no reason..
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 17:35 GMT
#1919
On August 11 2013 16:33 Onegu wrote:
I see no reason not to claim since my ability is 1-shot anyways. I'm a medic that chose to protect Xatalos last night. Whoever was the other person must be the roleblocker

While we wait for Mr X, I want to know more about this. With variable health, and different amounts of damage done by different swords, this simple claim doesn't make a lot of sense. Do you heal someone to full if he was hurt earlier? Do you protect someone from damage on one night?

And yes, I want to know this in order to decide whether this claim is believable or not. The speed and casualness seems good, but now that I am looking into it, this seems like a very strange claim, given the particularities of our world.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:38 GMT
#1920
On August 12 2013 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU

Here is your conclusion. iamperfection and Grackaroni are doing incredibly stupid stuff if they are town.
They are not working together in their house.
When they are being called out from their stupid stuff they say "my bad, it was dumb".

WHY THE FUCK DO TOWNIES DO STUPID STUFF WITHOUT THINKING FOR 5 MINUTES?
Right, for no reason..


Which is worse. A townie doing something stupid, acknowledging it and moving on.
Or the townie who shits up 3 pages talking about the mistake and how he cant believe that THIS TOWNIE DID SOMETHING DUMB.
Unless you think it makes him scum, stop talking about it. If you think it makes him scum, explain why.

Just stop with the fucking questions that lead nowhere. What the fuck do you expect iamp to answer that'll help town in any way??
"Oh yeah I forgot I told him not to say it in thread, sorry, yeah you're right he's scum"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2m
Patches Events
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.