• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 204 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:17 GMT
#921
On July 08 2013 23:00 Stutters695 wrote:
Tan what do you mean by lonely scum?


Lonely scum = scum and only player with a Day 1 Nuke
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 08 2013 14:18 GMT
#922
On July 08 2013 22:59 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.


Not sure if I said anything about Ace before, but actually I get the feeling he's probably town. I see no reason for him to engage in the discussion to defend you like that unless you're both scum or both town. Currently leaning both town, so there's that.


This is a post from a while back but I feel I want to dig a little deeper.

My main concern with Ace at the moment is that he defended rayn at a moment in which he was under heavy aggression.

Now, if I do this as a townie, the main thing I want to do is redirect attention from rayn towards something else. But his following posts do not indicate this:

clicky

He's not trying to steer the thread anywhere. As town I feel that letting people pressure rayn is much more natural, for me to get a better read.

It's small, but I not comfortable with calling him "probably town". What do you think?



Hmm. It's mostly a gutread, but I've seen Ace play scum and he didn't do anything unnecessary like that then. He just lurked and didn't scumhunt, at all, except maybe a bit to justify a bandwagon vote. Now he's already 1) participated in the me-rayn-geript discussion in a pretty genuine-feeling way 2) otherwise participated in constructive discussion and shared reads quite openly. It's too early to call him clearly town, but I feel like he has a pretty low chance of flipping scum atm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 14:19 GMT
#923
Why xata? Because almost if not everybody agrees he's town.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#924
On July 08 2013 23:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im pretty sure I can


Ok nice. I think you should use it now if you can. TanGeng is a really bad pick, but I'm not completely sure if you should use it on me or Meapak. Meapak apparently has no other protection and he was nuked secretly -> very likely by scum -> he's likely town. Also, his behaviour after being nuked has been townish and very open (unlike TanGeng). I of course know that I'm town and everyone seems to agree, but I have a good chance of surviving the nuke because of my role. I want to live naturally, so I'd prefer if you anti-nuked me, but Meapak is a good choice as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:27 GMT
#925
On July 08 2013 23:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
guysss I have a 1shot anti nuke thing. so I can shoot down nukes

Which nuke do I destroy!.
Im currently going with the xalatos one because Chez scumread is stronger than Johnny scumread ESPECIALLY since johnny seems to be posting, I feel that I can get a more confident read on johnny later. Also chez has never ever ever explained why xalatos past CHEZINU RULE. I dont buy it. Nope.
Discuss.


Save MZ because I have a full town read on him and you'll have a better chance of winning town with him.

Xalatos has claimed that he may survive. So it looks like Xalatos could be the veteran. The exact nature of Chez nuke isn't known. Although at this point I'd think it's an one shot early deadline.

I'd argue myself, but I don't have a clear target for my ability at the moment.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 14:30 GMT
#926
oh thats cool.

More people talk please.
No gg, No skill.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 14:35 GMT
#927
Oh yeah, I forgot you had some sort of immunity xata. Either MP or xata for sure. It's looking like we're lynching chez, huh? I'm not really sure what to think of that. I'd rather lynch SnB or WoS or dandel personally.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 14:36 GMT
#928
Ebwop MZ not MP
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 14:36 GMT
#929
SnB is playing?
lol
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 08 2013 14:37 GMT
#930
Okay, I think it's better if I fully reveal my role now.

You are a Immune One! You have no special powers other than that Radiation nukes do not harm you, but do infect you. Each night, you may choose to visit a player. If you are infected with radiation, it will spread to them. You will not be informed if you are infected. Once infected, your infection will last the entire game.

That should help to make an informed decision, Oatsmaster. I'm not really sure what it means, but maybe your anti-nuke role clears something about my role as well. The way I understand it, Radiation nuke is one type of nuke and there are others as well. However, it might be the only type of nuke and the "different types of nukes" means just launch mechanics (secret/claim/etc.).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:38 GMT
#931
Hmmm what does infection mechanic do?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 08 2013 14:39 GMT
#932
On July 08 2013 23:38 TanGeng wrote:
Hmmm what does infection mechanic do?


No idea.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 14:40 GMT
#933
If chez has my role but with a shorter deadline which I suspect, it doesn't say it's a radiation nuke but just a nuke. Once again, like you said, every nuke may be radioactive? I don't know.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:41 GMT
#934
Is there any reason why would you want to visit anyone if you were town?
Are you trying to visit scum?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 08 2013 14:42 GMT
#935
I don't want to lynch Chezinu atm. We don't know exactly the mechanics of his nuke and he's sticking his head out drawing attention to himself pretty hard, early in the game. I'm not familiar with his playstyle, but scum generally don't do this.

@WaveOfShadow

I need you to be a little clearer on Johnnywup. You were very quick to get pissed when both he and geript voted for you. At this point, you really want johnny dead, despite not having made a single case on him:


On July 08 2013 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript y u no vote Johnny?
He whoopsed to many times imo.


Now here it gets iffy. Suddenly, out of the blue, you have this interaction with rayne:


On July 08 2013 01:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There's 5 people voting me right now. Since I'm town, there's probably 2-3 scum voting for me and 2-3 misguided townies. Among the people who voted for me, I think WoS, TanGeng are the most scummy. I've already said why I don't like WoS, and I don't like TanGeng because for one thing he hopped on my bandwagon right after WoS wanted to start it...and he also hasn't said much. He's just been...there. He hasn't said anything of value. I'm pretty sure xatalos is town. I'm unsure about vayne.. I don't like him by any stretch of the imagination but he seems too bold voting me first...I don't know, he may be scum still. Abenson hasn't posted much...like at all. I can't really read him based on his posts in thread but he certainly looks like scum to me for quietly hopping on the bandwagon to vote me without saying anything.

So if I were to say whos townie and whos scum out of those 5 I'd say Xatalos and Vayne are town and the other 3 are scum, but I need more to go on from Abenson but he really hasn't given me a good first impression.


This part of Johnny's post mirrors my thoughts on the people voting for him like 100%. Only thing i disagree to some extent is that WoS is the scummiest of those people.

Rayn you really believe that half the scumteam jumped on the Whoops Wagon this early when half the thread is lurking and it's just as easy for them to hide? You say Johnny is town, why? Just because his post mirrors your thoughts?


And then BAM, johnny goes to "probably town", without any discussion, without any real analysis:


On July 08 2013 01:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah, johnny probably town at this point but I'm not sure how much that helps us. I'd bet there is 1 MAYBE 2 scum voting him right now.
As for Onegu:
I have a little something pre-written up on him but I'm going to sit on it a bit.

Onegu, do you have any nukes? If you had one (or do have one) who would you nuke right now and why?


What exactly convinced you he's town?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:42 GMT
#936
EBWOP:

From the POV of town what should you be doing if you are radiation infected?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 14:46 GMT
#937
damn, China is getting irradiated
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 14:48 GMT
#938
On July 08 2013 23:39 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 23:38 TanGeng wrote:
Hmmm what does infection mechanic do?


No idea.


It lets you nightkill.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 14:50 GMT
#939
EBWOP

Radiation is a mechanic that comes from radiation nukes. It infects people and kills them the next turn. The second part however doesn't happen to you. 
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 08 2013 14:51 GMT
#940
On July 08 2013 23:42 TanGeng wrote:
EBWOP:

From the POV of town what should you be doing if you are radiation infected?


It's hard to say since I don't know what infection does. Kills? Dunno. If it means that every nuke is a Radiation nuke, I can spread the Radiation to someone during night, then probably it kills if the target isn't immune like me. Or it could be some kind of debuff.. Probably kills though. In that case it would kind of like a Vigi KP. Since johnnywup said that his role just said "nuke", without any specific type, I'm starting to think that I might be immune to all nukes. In that case it would be safer to anti-nuke Meapak, Oatsmaster.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 398
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH189
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
41m
OSC
9h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 41m
Online Event
22h 41m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.