• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8766 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 204 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 03:31 GMT
#781
lolwut.
Abenson.
Loving the ninja Chez vote. Good thing you're reading the thread.

On that note, Ace, you were the one pushing Chez, what do you think if the info that was (sort of) revealed?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:31 GMT
#782
On July 08 2013 12:31 Abenson wrote:
Anyways I've unvoted from Johnny since although he looks kinda suspicious, it might be just newbie town. I think we can pay attention to him but not lynch him right away.
Gonna vote Chez. Interested to see what he flips and what motivated him to throw that nuke

looks like someone doesn't read the thread or they just want you to think they don't read the thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#783
I feel powerless, now that you guys know my role.. I have no troll power..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 03:34 GMT
#784
On July 08 2013 12:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
lolwut.
Abenson.
Loving the ninja Chez vote. Good thing you're reading the thread.

On that note, Ace, you were the one pushing Chez, what do you think if the info that was (sort of) revealed?

Oh missed the Abenson post on the bottom of that page.
The question to Ace applies though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 03:42 GMT
#785
If Chez has the same role as me I still don't see why he did it on xat and so early.

Anyways I'm not really excited for a chez lynch at the moment. He hasn't been helping but honestly he's fun having around, and if his role is my role on steroids which I suspect it may be, he may have been required to nuke early, though the xat choice is questionable as fuck. It feels like a scummy bandwagon is forming too. There could be worse lynches but I don't believe that it is the best either.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:44 GMT
#786
On July 07 2013 23:09 Stutters695 wrote:
You? I have no idea, this is really my first time reading the thread. Trying to catch up.

So basically this one guy said he will protect so and so. then this other guy types #Nuke so and so. Then one guy says other guy is mafia. Then one guy says other guy is innocent. Then so and so #Nuke other guy. Then mod guy say nuke launched at other guy. Then one guy votes so and so whom he said he would protect. So and so sees past one guy. Turns out so and so is known as so so crazy. Everyone ignored so so crazy for a while. Then so so crazy's dad was like vote so so crazy! Then they voted so so crazy. So so crazy finally admitted more clearly that if he didn't #nuke other guy, so and so would be dead as he was in the beginning when so and so reads so so crazy's role. So so crazy, now is living the day focusing on the living half of so and so's role.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 03:46 GMT
#787
Rayn are you scum?
No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 03:54 GMT
#788
On July 08 2013 05:34 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Sleeping soon so if there are any questions in the next half hour or so I will be around.

The next thing is on Alakaslam, his activeity level has me feeling scummy. Compared to his last game where he would post about his dinner, add in the fact he watched 2 lurkers make it to endgame.

The chez situation really needs to be explored more, and if he refuses to give answers he needs to be lynched. Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe, and he really doesnt add much productivity to the thread either.

##VOTE: Chezinu


There's no real way to read chezinu. He's always like this. In fact, you speculate this earlier:

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 15:49 Onegu wrote:
On July 07 2013 13:37 johnnywup wrote:
On July 07 2013 11:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:30 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
But honey I didn't make it obvious! How did you figure me out?

Just tell me who is on your scum team.

Well since you caught me I feel it's only fair.
It's me, Ace, SnB, CaucasianAsian, and of course I'm bussing johnnywup.

could you please stop shitting up this thread?


And this post is doing what? I really dont like most of your posts, that being said Im not convinced you are scum yet.

Is chezinu just crazy and will be like this all game?



Chezinu is just a crazy guy. Don't try to get all up on some high horse like you're trying to push a real lynch. You just want to lynch chezinu because he's acting like chezinu? No, even then you'd have other things to say about other players. You are scum who is trying to look productive by attacking a guy who's just like insane. Nice try but it's not gonna fly, brother.

##vote Onegu


Really, I dont know what chezinu even acts like as this is my first game with him and since he was dodgeing questions it is legit to vote him
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 03:56 GMT
#789
On July 08 2013 07:35 MajuGarzett wrote:
Ok, just caught up, sorry for being inactive

One of the people I find scummy is Vayne. He voted pretty early based off of one post and after that hasn't done much.
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:31 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.

Stop wasting your time and my time then. Just scum hunt and make your thought process clear. Who are your top scum targets and why?


Right now im looking at johnny and Caucasian. I already placed my vote/reasoning on johnny if you filter me so now to caucasian...

filler post then the old I'm drunk thing so I can't help town.

When do drunk posts ever turn back town unless it's like BH? It's such a cop out. If you're drunk don't post or at least try harder then that.

If he's town I really have no regrets as he is giving us nothing to work with


That post is the most of his thoughts he's given and all it is is repeating that he suspects Johnny and then making a read on somebody with no meaningful posts.

I feel he voted early to look eager in looking for scum and is trying to use that to go under the radar. To me it seems like little output from about 20 posts.


I agree with the suspicion about Onegu.

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Sleeping soon so if there are any questions in the next half hour or so I will be around.

The next thing is on Alakaslam, his activeity level has me feeling scummy. Compared to his last game where he would post about his dinner, add in the fact he watched 2 lurkers make it to endgame.

The chez situation really needs to be explored more, and if he refuses to give answers he needs to be lynched. Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe, and he really doesnt add much productivity to the thread either.

##VOTE: Chezinu


Here he says we need answers from Chezinu or Chezinu should be lynched but then votes in the same post. Why not wait and see if there's a reply? I think he might just be trying to start a bandwagon.

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 01:07 Onegu wrote:
Johnny has mostly posted fluff, but so have I (first game as town), but I dont see any lynchable offenses yet.

And here he justifies fluff posting as being new to the game. I don't think that makes sense, regardless of experience, its not hard to take some time between posts to write something constructive instead of just spouting fluff

##Vote: Onegu

Looking at Abenson's filter, it's hard to say much from 2 posts and since both posts are close together he might just be busy, but he really avoided saying anything about anyone.


Meaning if he answed the questions I will unvote him.

##:UNVOTE
Try TL Mafia!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 03:57 GMT
#790
@Onegu. Where did chez answer any questions?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 04:00 GMT
#791
On July 08 2013 12:57 geript wrote:
@Onegu. Where did chez answer any questions?

In poetry, my brother, in poetry.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
July 08 2013 04:10 GMT
#792
On July 08 2013 12:56 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 07:35 MajuGarzett wrote:
Ok, just caught up, sorry for being inactive

One of the people I find scummy is Vayne. He voted pretty early based off of one post and after that hasn't done much.
On July 08 2013 05:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:31 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.

Stop wasting your time and my time then. Just scum hunt and make your thought process clear. Who are your top scum targets and why?


Right now im looking at johnny and Caucasian. I already placed my vote/reasoning on johnny if you filter me so now to caucasian...

filler post then the old I'm drunk thing so I can't help town.

When do drunk posts ever turn back town unless it's like BH? It's such a cop out. If you're drunk don't post or at least try harder then that.

If he's town I really have no regrets as he is giving us nothing to work with


That post is the most of his thoughts he's given and all it is is repeating that he suspects Johnny and then making a read on somebody with no meaningful posts.

I feel he voted early to look eager in looking for scum and is trying to use that to go under the radar. To me it seems like little output from about 20 posts.


I agree with the suspicion about Onegu.

On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Sleeping soon so if there are any questions in the next half hour or so I will be around.

The next thing is on Alakaslam, his activeity level has me feeling scummy. Compared to his last game where he would post about his dinner, add in the fact he watched 2 lurkers make it to endgame.

The chez situation really needs to be explored more, and if he refuses to give answers he needs to be lynched. Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe, and he really doesnt add much productivity to the thread either.

##VOTE: Chezinu


Here he says we need answers from Chezinu or Chezinu should be lynched but then votes in the same post. Why not wait and see if there's a reply? I think he might just be trying to start a bandwagon.

On July 08 2013 01:07 Onegu wrote:
Johnny has mostly posted fluff, but so have I (first game as town), but I dont see any lynchable offenses yet.

And here he justifies fluff posting as being new to the game. I don't think that makes sense, regardless of experience, its not hard to take some time between posts to write something constructive instead of just spouting fluff

##Vote: Onegu

Looking at Abenson's filter, it's hard to say much from 2 posts and since both posts are close together he might just be busy, but he really avoided saying anything about anyone.


Meaning if he answed the questions I will unvote him.

##:UNVOTE

He hasn't answered about his nuke choice though. He just changed the subject by talking about his role. He explained why he launched a nuke but not why he launched it at Xata.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 04:14 GMT
#793
On July 08 2013 13:10 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 12:56 Onegu wrote:
On July 08 2013 07:35 MajuGarzett wrote:
Ok, just caught up, sorry for being inactive

One of the people I find scummy is Vayne. He voted pretty early based off of one post and after that hasn't done much.
On July 08 2013 05:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:31 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.

Stop wasting your time and my time then. Just scum hunt and make your thought process clear. Who are your top scum targets and why?


Right now im looking at johnny and Caucasian. I already placed my vote/reasoning on johnny if you filter me so now to caucasian...

filler post then the old I'm drunk thing so I can't help town.

When do drunk posts ever turn back town unless it's like BH? It's such a cop out. If you're drunk don't post or at least try harder then that.

If he's town I really have no regrets as he is giving us nothing to work with


That post is the most of his thoughts he's given and all it is is repeating that he suspects Johnny and then making a read on somebody with no meaningful posts.

I feel he voted early to look eager in looking for scum and is trying to use that to go under the radar. To me it seems like little output from about 20 posts.


I agree with the suspicion about Onegu.

On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Sleeping soon so if there are any questions in the next half hour or so I will be around.

The next thing is on Alakaslam, his activeity level has me feeling scummy. Compared to his last game where he would post about his dinner, add in the fact he watched 2 lurkers make it to endgame.

The chez situation really needs to be explored more, and if he refuses to give answers he needs to be lynched. Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe, and he really doesnt add much productivity to the thread either.

##VOTE: Chezinu


Here he says we need answers from Chezinu or Chezinu should be lynched but then votes in the same post. Why not wait and see if there's a reply? I think he might just be trying to start a bandwagon.

On July 08 2013 01:07 Onegu wrote:
Johnny has mostly posted fluff, but so have I (first game as town), but I dont see any lynchable offenses yet.

And here he justifies fluff posting as being new to the game. I don't think that makes sense, regardless of experience, its not hard to take some time between posts to write something constructive instead of just spouting fluff

##Vote: Onegu

Looking at Abenson's filter, it's hard to say much from 2 posts and since both posts are close together he might just be busy, but he really avoided saying anything about anyone.


Meaning if he answed the questions I will unvote him.

##:UNVOTE

He hasn't answered about his nuke choice though. He just changed the subject by talking about his role. He explained why he launched a nuke but not why he launched it at Xata.


He broke Chezinu's Rule
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 04:16 GMT
#794
Oh Onegu,
Wherefore art thou mind which I seek
Thou hast wrought that which is naught but dearth in my thought
What boards dost thou meander over and creak
Wherefore art thou answers that thou sought
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#795
On July 08 2013 13:16 geript wrote:
Oh Onegu,
Wherefore art thou mind which I seek
Thou hast wrought that which is naught but dearth in my thought
What boards dost thou meander over and creak
Wherefore art thy answers that thou sought

Ewbop
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 04:22 GMT
#796
Yae brother
Thou hast claimed that whicheth dost naught my mind pray sense
Naming death thine own in thy hands
Whither thou comest and whither thou goest cannot my feet follow thence
Alight my path from which thy lantern guide and
Tell me hither thy go for here to hunt hence
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 04:23 GMT
#797
On July 08 2013 12:00 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:54 Chezinu wrote:
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.

I may have a similar role to you.


I really dont like this post.
Have you launched your nuke yet?

Just seems like a good excuse to nuke someone.
Try TL Mafia!!!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 04:27 GMT
#798
On July 08 2013 13:23 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 12:00 johnnywup wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:54 Chezinu wrote:
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.

I may have a similar role to you.


I really dont like this post.
Have you launched your nuke yet?

Just seems like a good excuse to nuke someone.

I have to before nuke deadline and i do it in thread. So no I haven't done it yet.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 08 2013 04:42 GMT
#799
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?


This is his reason for launching at xata I think, I think he means xata launched at him so he launched back.


If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.


And here is the reason he launched.
Try TL Mafia!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 05:09 GMT
#800
Ok so here's a few very important lists. Town if you have a nuke and you absolutely have to fire it, then you need to fire it at one of the following people (my personal preferences are in red):
Dandel Ion (if he doesn't post again)
ghost_403
Oatsmaster (if he continues to not do anything)
Stutters695
Z-Boson
Abenson
MajuGarzett
strongandbig
TanGeng
Caucasianasian
jampidampi
Nirvana.Gabo

If you're really daring, you can also fire it at these people, but I expect these guys to be given a day 1 pass:
Austinmcc
Dandel Ion (if he actually posts something worthwhile)
Oatsmaster (if he actually decides to play)
FirmTofu

As everyone will notice there are 14 fucking different names on this carpet bombing list out of 27 players and at least 6 of which are complete fucking lurkers. And then on top if it there's Chezinu who we need to figure out what we're going to do with as Ace has pointed out. So you guys need to get your asses in high gear to do your jobs as a townie because not all of those guys can be scum. I understand that this is a theme game and it's got nukes. Plus it's always fun to win with style, but it's WAAAY more fun to win than to lose with style. And it's even worse to lose because you played a game where half the players are dead weight.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 17m
Online Event
5h 17m
FEL
10h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.