• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 204 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#741
The thing is, I'm already dead. Right when I got my role, I knew I was dead.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 02:44 GMT
#742
On July 08 2013 11:42 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is, I'm already dead. Right when I got my role, I knew I was dead.

Then why would you need to do something about a nuke heading towards you if you were already did when you got your role?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 02:45 GMT
#743
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?

Well the funny thing is, I do have a nuke coming at me. I have no way to avoid said nuke and will die when it detonates. I am simply playing my d1 as normally as possible in hopes that my town flip will be some help later in the game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:46 GMT
#744
On July 08 2013 11:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:42 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is, I'm already dead. Right when I got my role, I knew I was dead.

Then why would you need to do something about a nuke heading towards you if you were already did when you got your role?

It wasn't the nuke coming at me that I feared.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:46 GMT
#745
On July 08 2013 11:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?

Well the funny thing is, I do have a nuke coming at me. I have no way to avoid said nuke and will die when it detonates. I am simply playing my d1 as normally as possible in hopes that my town flip will be some help later in the game.

NO!!! Your doing wrong! Your suppose to have the best day 1 of you mafia life! STYLE BEFORE VICTORY!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:48 GMT
#746
As every second passes, I am reminded that a second passed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 08 2013 02:49 GMT
#747
DEFCON 1. DEFCON 1

geript: (1)
raynpelikoneet
Dandel Ion

johnnywup: (2)
VayneAuthority
Xatalos
WaveofShadow
TanGeng
Abenson
OriginalName

Chezinu: (4)
raynepelikoneet
Onegu
Ace
TanGeng

WaveofShadow: (1)
geript
johnnywup

Onegu: (2)
Nirvana.Gabo
MajuGarzett

austinmcc: (1)
Xatalos

raynepelikoneet: (0)
Alakaslam

Z-BosoN: (1)
Chezinu

TARGET: Chezinu is set to be obliterated!

Obliteration will occur at: 21:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in

Nukes can be fired up until: 09:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in
ATOBTTR
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 02:50 GMT
#748
On July 08 2013 11:46 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?

Well the funny thing is, I do have a nuke coming at me. I have no way to avoid said nuke and will die when it detonates. I am simply playing my d1 as normally as possible in hopes that my town flip will be some help later in the game.

NO!!! Your doing wrong! Your suppose to have the best day 1 of you mafia life! STYLE BEFORE VICTORY!!

I'm actually very tempted just to troll a game one day for the lulz but today is not that day. Also the best day 1 of my mafia life was when I lynched the godfather in DrH's experimental haunted and shot a scum the next day... I don't think I'll ever top that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 02:51 GMT
#749
hmm so am I not going to die?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:52 GMT
#750
I just found out I'm top lynch candiate. In that case, I will be clearer. Z-BosoN why you hate austin so much? And why you after my father! As much as I stated earlier that I hated him, you do not attack the father.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:53 GMT
#751
On July 08 2013 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hmm so am I not going to die?

maybe, maybe not.

The truth is....

I'm not sure if that nuke that is heading toward that Xat guy is going to blow him up or going to blow up in the sky.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 02:54 GMT
#752
Well chez appears to be dead so all you chez haters can now hop off the train and talk about Dandel with me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:54 GMT
#753
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 02:55 GMT
#754
On July 08 2013 11:53 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hmm so am I not going to die?

maybe, maybe not.

The truth is....

I'm not sure if that nuke that is heading toward that Xat guy is going to blow him up or going to blow up in the sky.

I'm an optimist, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that xata and I are gonna survive for now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 02:56 GMT
#755
On July 08 2013 11:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Well chez appears to be dead so all you chez haters can now hop off the train and talk about Dandel with me.

There's not much to say about Dandel right now.
He lurks as scum and is disruptive.
He could very well be scum, but again, what kind of lynch do we want today? At least we do seem to be getting more out of Chez atm.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 02:57 GMT
#756
Ok interesting. So apparently chezinu is saying his role gives him like a hot potato nuke that keeps bouncing around that you have to send at some one else? That's a pretty interesting mechanic and I really doubt he is scum now after giving us some content. People should consolidate on Dandel or Onegu if they dont like my johnny lynch.
I come in for the scraps
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 03:00 GMT
#757
On July 08 2013 11:54 Chezinu wrote:
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.

I may have a similar role to you.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 08 2013 03:04 GMT
#758
just woke up. I think i'm starting to understand how this mafia game is played (first nuke game). Ok, give me some time (unfortunately takes me ~2 hour wake up process coffee / shower / etc... before I can concentrate) and I'll be back.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 03:08 GMT
#759
On July 08 2013 12:04 CaucasianAsian wrote:
just woke up. I think i'm starting to understand how this mafia game is played (first nuke game). Ok, give me some time (unfortunately takes me ~2 hour wake up process coffee / shower / etc... before I can concentrate) and I'll be back.

WHO CARES THAT ITS A NUKE GAME
No gg, No skill.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:11 GMT
#760
On July 08 2013 12:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 12:04 CaucasianAsian wrote:
just woke up. I think i'm starting to understand how this mafia game is played (first nuke game). Ok, give me some time (unfortunately takes me ~2 hour wake up process coffee / shower / etc... before I can concentrate) and I'll be back.

WHO CARES THAT ITS A NUKE GAME

I care. That's why I joined. Are you saying you don't like nukes?! Why did you join then? What in the game of mafia would you join this game aside from the nukes? To troll around? To find mafia scum? To single handle win the game with style before victory?

Ok... I see your point. BUT THE NUKES HELP!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 153
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5046
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2240
mouzStarbuck426
JimRising 409
KnowMe233
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 26
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 47m
INu's Battles
12h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
Replay Cast
23h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.