• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7711 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 204 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:15 GMT
#701
On July 08 2013 10:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 08 2013 09:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
If anyone gets cold feet on this shit let it be known that I am down for a Caucasian or dandel lynch as well, after reading up on the recent back and forth this is kinda textbook dandel scum from playing scum with him

Have you dropped jonnywup or do you still think his query was lynchworthy?

Your filter isn't so great. (Feel free to inform me if mine sux) And please, you may think you have, but really elaborate on Caucasian. Not saying I particularly like his posting in here but you seem super lynch happy and I agree with the fire I have received for doing the same. So please, better cases, longer posts.

K thanks.


nope I'm good with the lynch I just see a lot of people getting cold feet on it so I gave some alternatives I'd agree with so my vote isn't wasted.

I don't tend to write long posts/cases until the game is much more developed so I am not going to be something I am not, sorry.

There's nothing to elaborate on Caucasian, his filter is 2 posts. The thing is his 2 posts were both pretty large scum traits in my opinion so I am fine with lynching him already.

What about them specifically? I don't see how you think it's enough to elaborate that you think it's not just a lurker lynch and then provide no reasoning.


it's already in my filter a couple posts back
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:16 GMT
#702
Like...I SORT of get it I guess (I just found where you called his posts filler and the old drunk post) but what is inherently scummy about that?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:17 GMT
#703
Aaaand never mind found that too. ok
I've drunk posted before....I actually forget which game it was.
Was it Les?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:19 GMT
#704
Sorry for triplepost. It couldn't have been Les, so I drunkposted as town.
So did BH.
Why is Caucasian's drunkpost different?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 01:19 GMT
#705
On July 08 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
MZ whose smurf do you think NG is?
The fact that he brought up the stupid Venn diagram makes me want to say BH but it would be too simple. He says he has a knowledge of my scumgame so someone in Les Mafia for sure.
I'm thinking DP/iamp/BH/Prom. Either way I want to see more from him because I'd like a better read. You and I appear to have similar thinking this game so I'd like to see if he really IS a good lynch today.

Well honestly all of the people you mentioned are people who started playing as I began to go afk like a year and a half ago so I'm really not familiar with each of their meta for to make a call. I've had at most maybe 2 games with those players so you're in a better position to make a call.

That said I expect a very high level of play out of smurfs because they consider themselves so good they need a fake name in order to not get shot as town. In my big list I have NG as null because I hadn't seen enough of him to really make a call. I haven't been paying too much attention to him and I'd rather lynch Dandel but is there anything really damning I missed about NG?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:20 GMT
#706
On July 08 2013 10:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like...I SORT of get it I guess (I just found where you called his posts filler and the old drunk post) but what is inherently scummy about that?


For me it's always been something scummy, there's no reason to come into the thread and make that post unless you are a. stalling for time or B. looking for a way to cop out on giving any input. If he comes back and blows me away with analysis then I can easily change my read. For now it's just an irritating scum tactic.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:21 GMT
#707
On July 08 2013 10:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sorry for triplepost. It couldn't have been Les, so I drunkposted as town.
So did BH.
Why is Caucasian's drunkpost different?


Because it wasn't just one post. BH and you came in and rambled to shit which is a lot different then being able to control yourself to only making 1 post and to explicitly say you are drunk and useless.

do you see the difference there?
I come in for the scraps
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 08 2013 01:23 GMT
#708
I dont think it really matters if NG is a smurf anyway. Could be someone who has lurked and read a lot of games like Alakaslam.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:26 GMT
#709
Reharding NG:
On July 08 2013 05:43 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:40 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:37 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:36 geript wrote:
On July 08 2013 05:34 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Sleeping soon so if there are any questions in the next half hour or so I will be around.

The next thing is on Alakaslam, his activeity level has me feeling scummy. Compared to his last game where he would post about his dinner, add in the fact he watched 2 lurkers make it to endgame.

The chez situation really needs to be explored more, and if he refuses to give answers he needs to be lynched. Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe, and he really doesnt add much productivity to the thread either.

##VOTE: Chezinu


There's no real way to read chezinu. He's always like this. In fact, you speculate this earlier:

On July 07 2013 15:49 Onegu wrote:
On July 07 2013 13:37 johnnywup wrote:
On July 07 2013 11:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:30 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
But honey I didn't make it obvious! How did you figure me out?

Just tell me who is on your scum team.

Well since you caught me I feel it's only fair.
It's me, Ace, SnB, CaucasianAsian, and of course I'm bussing johnnywup.

could you please stop shitting up this thread?


And this post is doing what? I really dont like most of your posts, that being said Im not convinced you are scum yet.

Is chezinu just crazy and will be like this all game?



Chezinu is just a crazy guy. Don't try to get all up on some high horse like you're trying to push a real lynch. You just want to lynch chezinu because he's acting like chezinu? No, even then you'd have other things to say about other players. You are scum who is trying to look productive by attacking a guy who's just like insane. Nice try but it's not gonna fly, brother.

##vote Onegu

How does this shit make him scum as opposed to just a new player?


He asked if Chezinu is, and I quote, "just crazy"

How does that make him scum though? I read the quotes. As a new player how is he supposed to know if Chez is, you know Chez, or if he's like BC.


When you played your first (town) game with chez you knew or found out right away what kind of player he was, and didn't waste your time on him. I was the same way. Any town player who sees someone acting so clearly insane and anti-town tries to look for an explanation, besides just "he is scum" because as a town player you don't trust anything or anyone. You don't trust the obvious. You see someone acting like Chez and you don't think "ah, this veteran is obvious scum" because that's not how you think. No, you see him acting that way and you ask "why", and not just rhetorically. You ask the thread. You find out he's insane. And you act on it.

That's not what Onegu has done here.

This is a reference to LX in which Geript was town, I was town, and Chez was scum (and dayvigged someone much in the same way he nuked here. He put more effort into trying to appear like a town dayvig though in that game but it's still eerily similar).
This means it's either Prom or BH who of my above list were in both of those games. I'd lean towards Prom as Prom relies heavily on meta which is how he analyzed me (I would argue somewhat incorrectly) thus far.

If it's Prom (or hell, any 'veteran') they would know better than to think Onegu would have a good idea of how to regard to Chezinu at this stage in their mafia careers, as Chez is one of the most enigmatic players out there. I was told to ignore grush in that very same game and yet I didn't ALL game, and have seen other newbies do the same. Why does he expect a newbie like Onegu to ignore Chez's scummy actions??
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:27 GMT
#710
On July 08 2013 10:23 Ace wrote:
I dont think it really matters if NG is a smurf anyway. Could be someone who has lurked and read a lot of games like Alakaslam.

Compare how NG writes to Alakaslam.
NG has initmate knowledge of playstyles and games, Alakaslam (no offense) reads the games and tries to look like a vet by trying to get in on in-jokes and name-dropping.
No comparison.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:28 GMT
#711
On July 08 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sorry for triplepost. It couldn't have been Les, so I drunkposted as town.
So did BH.
Why is Caucasian's drunkpost different?


Because it wasn't just one post. BH and you came in and rambled to shit which is a lot different then being able to control yourself to only making 1 post and to explicitly say you are drunk and useless.

do you see the difference there?

I do. Interesting point. I don't think that was the game where I drunkposted btw though, because I know exactly the time I got drunk last and Les hadn't started then; your point still stands however.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 01:32 GMT
#712
On July 08 2013 10:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:23 Ace wrote:
I dont think it really matters if NG is a smurf anyway. Could be someone who has lurked and read a lot of games like Alakaslam.

Compare how NG writes to Alakaslam.
NG has initmate knowledge of playstyles and games, Alakaslam (no offense) reads the games and tries to look like a vet by trying to get in on in-jokes and name-dropping.
No comparison.

Oh damn this is a phenomenal point right here.

It's the little things sometimes.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 01:34 GMT
#713
Whether or not he's a smurf is irrelevant. Focus on actions, not meta. Don't try to figure out who it is because that's a waste of effort that could be used to hunt scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 08 2013 01:36 GMT
#714
On July 08 2013 08:47 johnnywup wrote:
Okay I've been semi-following the thread since earlier today but on my phone so I just recently caught up. Still not liking WoS from what I've seen. I'm going to do the MZ likely/unlikely scum thing with my reasons. It will be 1-10, with 10 being town and 1 being scum

+ Show Spoiler +


Meapak_Ziphh - Mostly level headed, scum hunts, but his current wanting to lynch Dandel is somewhat iffy for me. I mean, I think Dandel is more scummy than most of the other inactives...but there are other actives to look at :\ I wouldn't completely oppose it though. Anyways,
6.5/10

Ace - He hasn't really done much. When I used to play mafia he was one of the more active players I seem to remember (I only played with him town I believe, I don't think I was ever scum) but this game is... nothing. I think this probably indicates just lack of interest or something rather than being scum, but I can't be sure. Can't really read anything with him, but definitely want him to be somewhat more active.
5/10

MajuGarzett - Was going to put him in "Needs to post-tier" but he recently made a large post so I'll touch on him briefly. His arguments aren't really stirring my interest. I've got a town read on Vayne. And his argument on Onegu just isn't there for me. If Onegu was scum, it seems more likely that he would wait for a reply to see if it's something people agree with. His arguments aren't very strong for me so:
4/10

Onegu - I really don't have much an opinion on Onegu. He hasn't posted anything of substance really, but he hasn't tripped any scum wires with me either. I'd like him to more actively hunt scum (and give opinions on people other than Chez)
4.5

Geript - Actively posting thoughts and reads, pushing people for answers, etc. One of the most townie people in thread IMO.
7.5/10

VayneAuthority - He leaves much to be desired for sure but he seems genuine and unafraid. I'd prefer he'd be more active but he seems townie enough.
5.5/10

StrongandBig - read his filter...
3/10

Gumshoe - He seems sort of nooby and hasn't been doing much. I don't really like his way of playing currently, but he definitely looks more nooby than scummy atm. Not sure though, he could really be either.
5/10

OriginalName - His hopping on the bandwagon for me seems to come at a perfect time for scum, I think. Additionally, he goes from voting for me to saying he'll probably hop off, all in under an hour. He just seems to be agreeing with people and not putting any additional thoughts out there...scummy as hell.
3/10

TanGeng - He also hops on my bandwagon with no reasons why, at a good time for scum. He also hasn't been scumhunting...like at all. He's just saying that other people have been doing scumhunting and he agrees. No real reads out of him. Feeling scum.
3/10

Xatalos - Hope I don't have to explain, but he's like really townie.
9/10

Alakaslam - Active as fuck pregame, less active during the game but okay. His "martyring" was a little strange but I don't really think anything of it. He needs to post more of his thoughts though. He really has been just sliding by without saying much, which seems scummy but eh I dunno. Seems more scummy than towny.
4/10

WaveofShadow - Active as fuck when tunneling me but goes a lot more inactive when the bandwagon starts to fall off. Then he discards his bandwagon as "eh, he's probably town, whatever". Since then, he hasn't done much, hiding under the shadows sharing no opinions...But I have to admit that there are probably better options.
4/10

raynpelikoneet - active, a little iffy here and there, but mostly a town read from him. definitely not a good lynch target.
6/10

Nirvana.Gabo - Not liking him one bit. He votes Onegu because he doesn't like his read. Nirvana says Chezinu is a crazy guy like its common knowledge and that by even suggesting that Chezinu is scum that Onegu must be scum. So, yeah, Nirvana's looking pretty scummy for me.
3.5/10

FirmTofu - seems like he should have his "mega post" out by now, but I won't say that's scummy. He hasn't been very active but looks to be more active now, so I'll reserve my judgement on him...

5/10

Chezinu - I have no fucking idea
I have no fucking idea

austinmcc - seems to be chasing nothing. I'd like him to be more active -- not in posting -- but in actually giving thought out opinions on people. He's leaning scum on me because he really hasn't contributed much...
4.5/10



Needs to post-tier (null unless bold which is at least somewhat more scummy than the other inactives) - Dandel Ion, Ghost_403, Oatsmaster, Stutters695, Z-BosoN, Abenson, CaucasianAsian, jampidampi,

Wow, going through filters is depressing. It shows how many people don't post at all ffs


How many scum do you have on your list? Seems like nearly everyone is nearly that 50/50. Are there 10 scum among our midst or are your scales somewhat "different?" Meanwhile just about everyone that is on the strong side of your spectrum has "hopped on your bandwagon" or thinks you're somewhat scummy. In my opinion, you're still a better than average bet (20%) for scum. In fact I feel that you'd have 40% to flip red. A "bad town player" might just as likely be giving a consistently bad scum performance, and I'd still be voting you if I didn't think that we have better targets.




I'm going to vote now because I want some answers from the player that is biggest fool in the game right now.

##Vote Chezinu
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 01:36 GMT
#715
On July 08 2013 10:34 johnnywup wrote:
Whether or not he's a smurf is irrelevant. Focus on actions, not meta. Don't try to figure out who it is because that's a waste of effort that could be used to hunt scum.

Then ignore the point I'm making about who he is specifically.
It is obvious he is a smurf of some mafia veteran, or at least veteran enough to know of the games Geript and I have played in. I would think someone like him would know better than to expect that level of analysis (or the ability to 'ignore' the blatancy of Chez's scummy-seeming crazniess) from Onegu.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 08 2013 01:43 GMT
#716
MZ. You were "probably town" on ON in your read list because he agreed with you/made sense. Could you be more specific and flesh out your thoughts there?
Fe fi fo fum.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 08 2013 01:59 GMT
#717
On July 08 2013 10:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:34 johnnywup wrote:
Whether or not he's a smurf is irrelevant. Focus on actions, not meta. Don't try to figure out who it is because that's a waste of effort that could be used to hunt scum.

Then ignore the point I'm making about who he is specifically.
It is obvious he is a smurf of some mafia veteran, or at least veteran enough to know of the games Geript and I have played in. I would think someone like him would know better than to expect that level of analysis (or the ability to 'ignore' the blatancy of Chez's scummy-seeming crazniess) from Onegu.


Ok let me try break this down from your pov:

NG has intimate knowledge of people's playstyles. More than just reading games but actually playing with us - he's a legit smurf.

He expected Onegu to be able to read Chez as a troll. When Onegu fails to do so NG votes him. NG also gives an explanation as to why he thinks Onegu's thinking isn't town motivated based on geript's play in another game.

This is where you think he is a smurf account.

Right now is this the way it went?


Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 08 2013 02:04 GMT
#718
actually nevermind. I was reading it as you finding him to be scum. You were just pointing out that he should know better than to expect Onegu to ignore Chezinu. This is just you questioning who is the smurf, correct?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 02:05 GMT
#719
On July 08 2013 10:59 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 08 2013 10:34 johnnywup wrote:
Whether or not he's a smurf is irrelevant. Focus on actions, not meta. Don't try to figure out who it is because that's a waste of effort that could be used to hunt scum.

Then ignore the point I'm making about who he is specifically.
It is obvious he is a smurf of some mafia veteran, or at least veteran enough to know of the games Geript and I have played in. I would think someone like him would know better than to expect that level of analysis (or the ability to 'ignore' the blatancy of Chez's scummy-seeming crazniess) from Onegu.


Ok let me try break this down from your pov:

NG has intimate knowledge of people's playstyles. More than just reading games but actually playing with us - he's a legit smurf.

He expected Onegu to be able to read Chez as a troll. When Onegu fails to do so NG votes him. NG also gives an explanation as to why he thinks Onegu's thinking isn't town motivated based on geript's play in another game.

This is where you think he is a smurf account.

Right now is this the way it went?



Are you about to drop some sort of Ace bomb on me?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 08 2013 02:08 GMT
#720
lol I was going to ask how did you go from that scenario to -> NG must be a smurf of a vet -> NG must be Scum.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
INu's Battles
19h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.