• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8193 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 204 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 05:09 GMT
#801
Guys. I don't have much time left. I need to nuke someone to live. I'm getting a scummy read out of TanGeng. He's one I feel is most likely scum... So there you go.

##nuke TanGeng

I will not be able to change this.



Additionally, I am going to vote for Dandel Ion for now. Of the inactives, he seems most likely scum. I can change this in the morning if I feel like it, and I don't think a chez lynch is the best idea right now, and he seems to be gaining the most traction. I don't support that. So I'm voting for a new candidate which I think most people can agree on lynching on if it comes to it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 05:11 GMT
#802
Just out of curiosity, Whoops what are you reasons for TanGeng over the other lurkers? I really like your pick, I'm just curious in the specific.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 08 2013 05:13 GMT
#803
Oats and Dandel on your list twice in 2 different categories.
Geript totes scum
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 05:17 GMT
#804
On July 08 2013 14:11 geript wrote:
Just out of curiosity, Whoops what are you reasons for TanGeng over the other lurkers? I really like your pick, I'm just curious in the specific.

I'm not going to go over every reason, but he follows the bandwagon a TON and his analysis isn't really insightful or unique at all. He criticizes over weak points and flip flops. Just look at his posts...I can't see a townie typing what he's typing/voting at ALL. None of it makes sense as a townie for me. I can only see scum typing what is written, if that makes sense? There's specifics for each individual post but that sort of is a general overview. If you want I could go over every single post but since you also think he's scum I don't think it's necessary
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
July 08 2013 05:20 GMT
#805
On July 08 2013 13:42 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?


This is his reason for launching at xata I think, I think he means xata launched at him so he launched back.


Show nested quote +
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.


And here is the reason he launched.

It seems that launched nukes are announced and the only nukes detected have been the ones at Xata and M_Z. Regardless of whether you're right or not, he's still avoiding giving a real answer.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 05:21 GMT
#806
Yah, no he was on my list. His post on me I thought was really funny. IDK what it is but it always seems like there's one scum to chooses to attack/push the supertowny looking person for reasons that only make them town.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 05:38 GMT
#807
Oh yeah, I'm boarding a plane in the morning, so I'm going to check in briefly before leaving. After that, I probably won't be back until day ends. Just letting you guys know
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 05:39 GMT
#808
why do I get a day 1 pass?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 05:40 GMT
#809
On July 08 2013 14:09 johnnywup wrote:
Guys. I don't have much time left. I need to nuke someone to live. I'm getting a scummy read out of TanGeng. He's one I feel is most likely scum... So there you go.

##nuke TanGeng

I will not be able to change this.



Additionally, I am going to vote for Dandel Ion for now. Of the inactives, he seems most likely scum. I can change this in the morning if I feel like it, and I don't think a chez lynch is the best idea right now, and he seems to be gaining the most traction. I don't support that. So I'm voting for a new candidate which I think most people can agree on lynching on if it comes to it.

oh no way.
What kinda of shitty reasoning is that? Why not WoS?

EXPLAIN!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 05:41 GMT
#810
On July 08 2013 14:17 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 14:11 geript wrote:
Just out of curiosity, Whoops what are you reasons for TanGeng over the other lurkers? I really like your pick, I'm just curious in the specific.

I'm not going to go over every reason, but he follows the bandwagon a TON and his analysis isn't really insightful or unique at all. He criticizes over weak points and flip flops. Just look at his posts...I can't see a townie typing what he's typing/voting at ALL. None of it makes sense as a townie for me. I can only see scum typing what is written, if that makes sense? There's specifics for each individual post but that sort of is a general overview. If you want I could go over every single post but since you also think he's scum I don't think it's necessary

ok.
Wonderful reasons.
Why is he not a bad townie and is scum? Since you are a self admitted bad townie, whats the difference?
No gg, No skill.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 05:50 GMT
#811
for the billionth (okay maybe third or so) time, I still don't like WoS but I think there are better options atm.

Read his filter jeez. Insta-bandwagon on me. When the bandwagon starts failing, he hops off. With all his talk about chez he just speculates and doesn't say anything really of merit. He defends geript as probably town when it's fairly obvious (to me) that geript is town and I don't believe he was even being pushed as scum.
He comes back to talking about me...He criticizes me for having lots of scum reads...I mean really? That makes zero fucking sense as town at ALL. When people start voting for chez, he votes for him too. With all his talk about him earlier, he seemed like he didn't have any idea whether or not he was scum or town. Then he votes for him. Right.

The difference is that he's not putting any effort in to scumhunt on his own and instead chooses to go with what other people have already said and jump on bandwagons. The difference is that he says fairly obvious things to seem like he's contributing. The difference is that he is scum and I am not.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 05:50 GMT
#812
On July 08 2013 14:09 geript wrote:
Ok so here's a few very important lists. Town if you have a nuke and you absolutely have to fire it, then you need to fire it at one of the following people (my personal preferences are in red):
Dandel Ion (if he doesn't post again)
ghost_403
Oatsmaster (if he continues to not do anything)
Stutters695
Z-Boson
Abenson
MajuGarzett
strongandbig
TanGeng
Caucasianasian
jampidampi
Nirvana.Gabo

If you're really daring, you can also fire it at these people, but I expect these guys to be given a day 1 pass:
Austinmcc
Dandel Ion (if he actually posts something worthwhile)
Oatsmaster (if he actually decides to play)
FirmTofu

As everyone will notice there are 14 fucking different names on this carpet bombing list out of 27 players and at least 6 of which are complete fucking lurkers. And then on top if it there's Chezinu who we need to figure out what we're going to do with as Ace has pointed out. So you guys need to get your asses in high gear to do your jobs as a townie because not all of those guys can be scum. I understand that this is a theme game and it's got nukes. Plus it's always fun to win with style, but it's WAAAY more fun to win than to lose with style. And it's even worse to lose because you played a game where half the players are dead weight.

Like this post.

ppl need to be waaaay more active, winning fun, losing not fun.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 05:58 GMT
#813
I've been refreshing for like an hour for people to post meapak. so lets talk: whos top 3 scummiest?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 08 2013 05:59 GMT
#814
On July 08 2013 14:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
why do I get a day 1 pass?

You get a 1 day pass if you decide to post and add more. I think you're a decent end game player. So who do you think is scum and why?
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 08 2013 05:59 GMT
#815
i have to go eat. will continue later today

Dandel Ion
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&user=Dandel Ion
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

So he posts a bunch of filler, and then states that he won’t be beneficial at all to town. Fair enough, so point blank, he has posted a refusal to not help town.

ghost_403
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&user=ghost_403
Lurker, very few posts. Not beneficial

Oatsmaster
+ Show Spoiler +
All his limited posts are pretty much filler, doing nothing beneficial to town.

Stutters695
+ Show Spoiler +

Filler, not being beneficial

Z-BosoN
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty boring, not beneficial as of yet

Abenson
+ Show Spoiler +
He claims to have unvoted for Johnny here:
On July 08 2013 12:31 Abenson wrote:
Anyways I've unvoted from Johnny since although he looks kinda suspicious, it might be just newbie town. I think we can pay attention to him but not lynch him right away.
Gonna vote Chez. Interested to see what he flips and what motivated him to throw that nuke

Yet, he never even voted, as can see here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&user=Abenson
Beyond that confusing post, not beneficial

Meapak_Ziphh
+ Show Spoiler +
Unfortunately he is being nuked by someone who didn’t claim it. As Xatalos stated here: + Show Spoiler +
On July 07 2013 20:00 Xatalos wrote:
Looks like I'm still alive. Although after re-reading the rules, it's not that surprising:

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 05:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Nukes can be fired up to 12 hours until the next deadline. It will be announced in thread whenever a nuke is fired. The nuke will trigger at the end of the deadline.

There are many different types of nukes.


So:
1) apparently every nuke will hit at the deadline, not before or after that time
2) there are different types of nukes

I can say that I'm immune to one type of nuke, but clearly I'm still in danger of death, since I don't know which type of nuke Chezinu launched at me. Ultimately it will be resolved at the deadline. If someone wants to use an anti-nuke or something, feel free to do so, although I can't be certain if it's necessary or not.

Chezinu, if you are town, I'd like to hear your reasoning for launching a nuke at me and the type of that nuke.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 18:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

[image loading]
A nuke has been spotted heading towards Meapak_Ziphh.


This at least proves that nukes don't necessarily have to be claimed. Dunno if Chezinu's nuke required claiming, but there's at least a strong possibility that he claimed it without needing to. That makes him look more townish IMO - why claim if my town flip would just put him in a tough spot as scum?

On the other hand, nobody claiming this nuke aimed at Meapak makes it likely a scum nuke... And Meapak town based on that.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 15:47 Alakaslam wrote:
VayneAuthority is tunneling jwupwut I forget his name for a stupid reason. This doesn't implicate Vayne in and of itself. Jwupwut looks like town.


Is that an actual read? If so, why?

There is no reason for a townie to randomly nuke someone so early on with very little reads. This makes me assume that he is town, and it is probably a scum nuke. Unfortunately we won’t be able to see him for much longer.

Ace
+ Show Spoiler +
The first person to actually be posting so far down this list (with the exception of Meapak who is unfortunately being nuked). To say that he is mafia or town is hard at the moment. After all, it’s still Day 1, and there is very little information to go off of. Although as everyone seems to be on the right page, people not talking are simply bad for town, and it’s good that he is saying something, town or mafia, as if he’s town we will be able to understand that through his future posts / voting / nuking (?) and if he is mafia, we will be able to see flaws in his logic and patterns through posts / voting / nuking (?)


Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 06:01 GMT
#816
caucasian could you post your reads on people that actually post pls
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 08 2013 06:01 GMT
#817
i'm going down the player list. will do everyone. need to shower / eat
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 06:02 GMT
#818
what happened to your wake up process taking 2 hours?
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 08 2013 06:02 GMT
#819
workout.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 08 2013 06:12 GMT
#820
On July 08 2013 14:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 14:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
why do I get a day 1 pass?

You get a 1 day pass if you decide to post and add more. I think you're a decent end game player. So who do you think is scum and why?

lol i suck at endgame.
Why did you post a list of lurkers?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 50m
Online Event
6h 50m
FEL
11h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.