• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9852 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 204 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 00:48 GMT
#3501
On July 16 2013 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let everyone die imo.


I agree with this.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:49 GMT
#3502
On July 16 2013 09:38 geript wrote:
But to be like him would to be evil, for he is evil. Have you seen his manifesto? He is the father of evil and should you want to be as great as him then you will need to kill him first before you can step out of his shadow.

It is true.. we never were on the same side... we had days of struggle...

+ Show Spoiler +

On October 20 2009 08:41 Chezinu wrote:
You forgot a color and its starts with a B.

Blue News:

Ace our father was very blue this game...
The son always looks up to the father...
The son doesn't stray too far from the father...
Father like son...
Son like father...

Tis be a sad day...
I wish it were night so that I may go out in a bang, boom, and kaboom...
This game was sad...


On October 25 2009 16:17 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 16:12 Ace wrote:
nothing out of the ordinary. I post some brilliant plan, people get confused because they are dumb, then this happens.

Except Chezinu, he's holding a grudge

I gave you my heart..It was Brown forever, forever brown. You were my father and I your son..Remember our pm's? I held you in my hearts in all the mafia worlds! How could you! /cry



On August 20 2009 10:23 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 10:22 Zato-1 wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:17 Chezinu wrote:
suspect list:

Zato-1
SugiuraMidori

Why Ace? Why not Vivi57?

Among those who've posted, so far Chezinu is going up my suspect list- neither me nor SugiuraMidori have done anything worth being suspicious about, so I'm concerned as to why he's pointing us out.

No particular reason why I chose Ace out of the inactives. Presumably SugiuraMidori just voted for what I did so we wouldn't get a tie > no lynch.

You have chosen unwisely! Ace of all people! The brownest of them all! the father of brown1!!!


On January 11 2010 14:32 Chezinu wrote:
Behold pm's I had with Ace

+ Show Spoiler +
From: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Dear Father
Date: 1/8/10 09:38
lol be patient my son. My Brown heart still beats!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Don't kill me tonight. I know incog always pits us against eachother. But can I have a chance to get you killed first? Tomorrow, mikeymoo is getting lynched so you will live another day, so please spare me another day. ok thanks! If you kill me again.....that would be sad...But I wont be mad....but it would be bad...because im just a lad...so much I could have had...It wouldn't be rad...and I wouldn't be glad...and you wouldn't be my dad!

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Dear Mafia
Date: 1/8/10 21:25
whatever, mafia!
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
ok, mafia!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
ok, mafia!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
why wouldn't I doubt you? You flip flopped one your Day 1 votes. If that didn't happen I probably would have believed you but if you know anything about me I don't trust anyone easily.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
come on, you doubting me was the biggest give away that your mafia.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
what lol?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I abandon the brown, that is the biggest proof that I'm blue. I guess your going to kill me since I'm blue? This is incog's world. The world you betrayed me.

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: plan sent to mikey
Date: 1/8/10 21:52
I sent a plan for you to mikey earlier..I'm sad now that I know your mafia... There is no other logical explanation..

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: T-R-U-S-T
Date: 1/9/10 14:41
I'm helping you live right now. I'm casting suspicion on you. Now the mafia won't kill you! Oh wait.. what if you are the mafia?

Faith > logic when dealing with Chezinu's craziness!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
not in a game of Mafia

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Faith > logic
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
no logic > emotion

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Emotion > logic?

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: About mikey
Date: 1/10/10 08:06
Well, he told me he doesn't want me to message him anymore. So can you tell him about tip #5?

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Save Yourself!!!
Date: 1/11/10 08:43
You can save yourself!! All you have to do is go like, "vigi kill nemY instead of me!"


Don't worry nemY is not the vigi!





But I never left his side... I neither attempted to vote nor kill my father by my own hands..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:55 GMT
#3503
The thing is.. I don't know who my mafia mommy is... What should I do doc?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
July 16 2013 01:00 GMT
#3504
On July 16 2013 09:01 johnnywup wrote:
Yeah, or you're nuking scum I guess. Nice of you to participate in the thread, by the way. Do you have opinions on anything? Have you been reading the thread?

Yeah, I've been catching up.

Koshi - Seems pretty sincere and unhesitant, VA and Geript seem to dislike him just because they disagreed so even though VA was town I think he's wrong there.

Oats - Seems town due to earlier actions but lately has been defending people based on that they're active which seems fishy. Still town though probably.

Stutters - Town as a role making fake nukes is useful for getting info which only makes sense as town.

Sentinel - Town

Ace - Town

Johhny - Town, he actively tried to motivate people to post and not give up, something scum wouldn't want

Onegu - Still don't like him much, hasn't really done much analysis.

SnB - Coasted off of other people's advice last vote, I do agree with him that lack of activity doesn't mean he is scum. Not that scummy I think.

CA - Said he had a free day and planned to contribute 2 days ago so I don't like him but we shouldn't waste discussion on him. Hopefully someone can just nuke him.

Alakaslam - Town

WoS - Town

Chez - I have no idea what's happening. Might all be a show to cover up scum motives.

Both people being nuked seem scummy.

I still feel town isn't really discussing my lynch, just proceeding with it.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:05 GMT
#3505
That's cause you were inactive! Can't really discuss if your not around.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:07 GMT
#3506
My name is Chezinu Isunizehc, Who are you?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 01:10 GMT
#3507
On July 16 2013 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is.. I don't know who my mafia mommy is... What should I do doc?

I know your mother, just as you do. Once you have paid the cost for your therapy I shall tell you.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:18 GMT
#3508
On July 16 2013 10:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is.. I don't know who my mafia mommy is... What should I do doc?

I know your mother, just as you do. Once you have paid the cost for your therapy I shall tell you.

Oh wait... I think I might have discovered the answer! As the dark brotherhood's mother is the night mother because night is dark. The brown brotherhood's mother must be the...no that would stink too much...hmm...!! ...no dirty wouldn't be nice... !!!.. I know what if it was my natural mother cause your know brown is a natural color...But who is my natural mother?

Oh what is the cost to find my mother?!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 01:26 GMT
#3509
You must kill your father
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:27 GMT
#3510
On July 16 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
You must kill your father

NOOO!OOO!OOO!OOOOOO!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 01:28 GMT
#3511
On July 16 2013 04:51 geript wrote:
Thanks, but it's not my birthday. I never give online sites my actual date or year of birth for security reasons.

Sorry I had to do it even though late

+ Show Spoiler +
http://youtu.be/q5FC6E5Gh4E a few of you may recognize some of my childhood... Influences, it appears. Little did I know how apropos they would be on the Internet 18 years later..



That aside, Chezinu what is thy plan
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 01:29 GMT
#3512
ROFL psycho mind think alike

Dude actually I'm sorry Chezinu this may look scummy. . .
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 01:30 GMT
#3513
On July 16 2013 10:27 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
You must kill your father

NOOO!OOO!OOO!OOOOOO!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

Search your feelings... You know it to be true.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 01:30 GMT
#3514
Maju! Do you have any scum reads?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:36 GMT
#3515
On July 16 2013 10:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 10:27 Chezinu wrote:
On July 16 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
You must kill your father

NOOO!OOO!OOO!OOOOOO!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

Search your feelings... You know it to be true.

Yes..Tis be true...

But not by my launch shall my father falll.... but another...

An unstable nuke.... could easily be misdirected... it could be an accident... accidents happen all the time...


Do I myself have to kill thy father?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:42 GMT
#3516
*holds up nuke gun, hands shaken*

*tears rolling down face*

Hey father... The man... the talking man in my mind... he wants me to......father come out so I can see you...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:44 GMT
#3517
I'm already dead... I saw it.... I saw it upon my role.... I tried to ignore it...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 01:45 GMT
#3518
Now we talked about this. Ace is your father. Marv is mine.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:46 GMT
#3519
Father... where art thou?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:50 GMT
#3520
Father... where are you? I can't find you.....
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
INu's Battles
8h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.