• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8448 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 204 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 02:43 GMT
#3541
Yes you much pull the trigger by nuking your father... Ace. You shall become even greater than him when you assume his throne.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 02:43 GMT
#3542
O_O
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:44 GMT
#3543
Winter is coming...*puts on otter-fur hat*

*turns gun toward geript*

How can I trust you?!?!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 02:45 GMT
#3544
What shall happen now?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 02:50 GMT
#3545
On July 16 2013 11:44 Chezinu wrote:
Winter is coming...*puts on otter-fur hat*

*turns gun toward geript*

How can I trust you?!?!

Because you know in your heart that your Father has done nothing but lie to you, disown you and tried to strangle you when you were yet a babe. Should you remember our counselling sessions, your therapy, you would realize that I want nothing but that which is good for you and this town.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 16 2013 02:52 GMT
#3546
lol send another nuke toward geript. Bury him 12 feet in the dirt.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:52 GMT
#3547
On July 16 2013 11:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 11:44 Chezinu wrote:
Winter is coming...*puts on otter-fur hat*

*turns gun toward geript*

How can I trust you?!?!

Because you know in your heart that your Father has done nothing but lie to you, disown you and tried to strangle you when you were yet a babe. Should you remember our counselling sessions, your therapy, you would realize that I want nothing but that which is good for you and this town.

*gazes with a smile* yeah.... that's... that's right..

*turns toward Ace*

Happy Fake Birthday!

*brings up the Nuke Gun*

This may or may not hurt a bit... oh wait.. you said I must kill my father.... How can I do that?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 02:55 GMT
#3548
Now Chezinu... if you continue to play these games then I may end up taking your mother's name to the grave with me.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:57 GMT
#3549
On July 16 2013 11:55 geript wrote:
Now Chezinu... if you continue to play these games then I may end up taking your mother's name to the grave with me.

All I have to do is launch the nuke at my father... it doesn't have to kill him right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 02:57 GMT
#3550
Once you launch it, I will tell you who your mother is.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:00 GMT
#3551
On July 16 2013 11:57 geript wrote:
Once you launch it, I will tell you who your mother is.

My mommy is dead like me...

*Opens eyes*

*looks around*

oh, I just had the craziest dream doc... you were there... and my father...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 03:02 GMT
#3552
Tell me about your dream? What was it like? Did you kill your father in it?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 03:07 GMT
#3553
Was I in it or did the experiment fail?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:07 GMT
#3554
On July 16 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
Tell me about your dream? What was it like? Did you kill your father in it?

I had a gun... but it wasn't any ordinary gun.. It Had a GIGANTIC nuke on it. Not sure how it worked.. But I had this voice.. well it was your voice.. telling me to kill my father.. I first searched for him... I felt that I didn't want to do it... I felt trapped.. I remember crying... Then I heard him.. My father.. He was calling out to Jesus.. he must have needed help.. yet.. I was there... I think I remember something about being adopted by this johnny man... then I remember point the gun at you and then back at my father.. then I realized that my mother was as dead as I was.. then I woke up and found myself here..

wait... why am I here?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 03:09 GMT
#3555
You're here for therapy dear. You didn't want to kill your father. And you seemingly did not want to kill me. Who did you want to kill?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 03:11 GMT
#3556
so are we just not scumhunting today? @_@
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:11 GMT
#3557
On July 16 2013 12:09 geript wrote:
You're here for therapy dear. You didn't want to kill your father. And you seemingly did not want to kill me. Who did you want to kill?

I don't know.. I just felt like.. oh yeah the gun... the gun itself was shaking.. I knew I had to use it... before it used itself... It would get me... the gun.. ITS POSSESSED!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 16 2013 03:11 GMT
#3558
On July 16 2013 08:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 08:45 johnnywup wrote:
On July 16 2013 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
They're totally both scum

what? who are? geript and maju? because that would make no sense


I say let the nuke fall. I feel like this is some sort of elaborate bus.


[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 03:14 GMT
#3559
On July 16 2013 12:11 johnnywup wrote:
so are we just not scumhunting today? @_@

No. The experiment must continue.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 03:15 GMT
#3560
On July 16 2013 12:11 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 12:09 geript wrote:
You're here for therapy dear. You didn't want to kill your father. And you seemingly did not want to kill me. Who did you want to kill?

I don't know.. I just felt like.. oh yeah the gun... the gun itself was shaking.. I knew I had to use it... before it used itself... It would get me... the gun.. ITS POSSESSED!!!

You mush control it. You must aim it carefully. And you still don't know who your mother is do you? You know to fully be able to complete your Oedipus complex you must kill your father in order to... *voice trails off slowly*
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft763
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 686
Stork 321
ggaemo 243
Leta 238
PianO 65
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King218
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor694
Other Games
summit1g9752
C9.Mang0272
PiGStarcraft167
Sick160
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick538
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Lourlo1415
• Stunt493
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 22m
Online Event
4h 22m
FEL
9h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.